Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47667
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2022, 10:38 PM   #16
Let's Go!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I saw Lovely two different times about 9 months ago. I wasn't impressed with her looks. She had white foundation all over her face, decent body, but not impressive. I thought then that she was probably early 30's.

I am not sure what to attribute it to, but she looks WAY better now, without so much make up, and maybe she has lost some weight.

I was hooked on NaNa, during her stint here, and hardly saw anyone else unless Nana was busy. I would see Lovely as a substitute. I still prefer NaNa, but she gone. Lovely stands on her own now. She has improved dramatically. She could easily be early 30's, but I think late 20's is more accurate.

But, admittedly, I am TERRIBLE with women's ages, regardless of their race.
Let's Go! is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 10:49 PM   #17
alexlee4812
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let's Go! View Post
I saw Lovely two different times about 9 months ago. I wasn't impressed with her looks. She had white foundation all over her face, decent body, but not impressive. I thought then that she was probably early 30's.

I am not sure what to attribute it to, but she looks WAY better now, without so much make up, and maybe she has lost some weight.

I was hooked on NaNa, during her stint here, and hardly saw anyone else unless Nana was busy. I would see Lovely as a substitute. I still prefer NaNa, but she gone. Lovely stands on her own now. She has improved dramatically. She could easily be early 30's, but I think late 20's is more accurate.

But, admittedly, I am TERRIBLE with women's ages, regardless of their race.
the well thought out and reasonable response i've been waiting for.

makes lots of sense and explains the disconnect i'm experiencing.
alexlee4812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 10:53 PM   #18
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlee4812 View Post
i've been in the scene since 2016 but never made an account till now. i only made it to maybe buy premium so i can start reading the ROS.
i understand it looks suspicious

Nah. You're not going to ''buy'' premium. You already have it. Every multi-handle that gets called out says ''I know it looks suspicious, BUT....''

A real new guy wouldn't have a clue why it looks suspicious, nor would he argue he is, in fact, new. He wouldn't care.

Quote:
lol i actually remember seeing all those threads about cameras back then.
You saw them because you had ROS. Almost all mentions of cameras were made to denigrate a specific Spa, posted by a specific Asian Troll in private tags. But you already know that.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 11:17 PM   #19
alexlee4812
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Nah. You're not going to ''buy'' premium. You already have it. Every multi-handle that gets called out says ''I know it looks suspicious, BUT....''

A real new guy wouldn't have a clue why it looks suspicious, nor would he argue he is, in fact, new. He wouldn't care.

You saw them because you had ROS. Almost all mentions of cameras were made to denigrate a specific Spa, posted by a specific Asian Troll in private tags. But you already know that.
never had premium... this is my first account.. my clue that it looks suspicious is all of the people saying it is suspicious. i care because i want my words to have validity.

so the theory now is i am that troll from before who trashed on LA constantly. idk what to tell you lol ive had lots of good times there besides the one. im not even hating on the shop man wtf...

if you want to go back and look you'll see every LA review back then had public comments from that guy about cameras.
but good work, detective!
Old 10-20-2022, 11:26 PM   #20
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
so the theory now is i am that troll from before who trashed on LA constantly. idk what to tell you lol ive had lots of good times there besides the one. im not even hating on the shop man wtf...

if you want to go back and look you'll see every LA review back then had public comments from that guy about cameras.
but good work, detective!
No. I didn't say you were him. You aren't. He is easily identified. But you are very familiar with him, even able to pinpoint his wrath of choice, LA. You know as much or more than most guys who have premium access.. Something is rotten in Denmark. Also, you knew immediately what I insinuated in post #2. Every vibe you give is that of a Veteran Spa/Studio guy who has had PA (not gonna spell it out, you know!) For many years. No sweat, there are lots of guys with multi-handles, you are not special.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 05:14 AM   #21
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Hi everyone, long time hobbyist, first time poster...

Noticing alot of stellar 10/10 reviews for lovely which is weird because i saw her a year ago and thought she looked like a very skinny 40 year old mom.

i thought maybe it was a new girl same name but i asked the booker who said it is the same lovely...

either the booker is confused or alot of you have bad taste lol
It’s simple, just make an appointment with her this weekend and tell us how it went. The booker is not confused, we don’t have bad taste and there is only one Lovely. Just don’t forget to smile for the camera up in the air conditioning vent, lol.

Btw, why didn’t you give us a review of her a year ago?, might’ve saved a lot people from seeing a 40 year old looking mom. (Your words).
Big b.o.b.1 is online now   Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 07:19 AM   #22
alexlee4812
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
It’s simple, just make an appointment with her this weekend and tell us how it went. The booker is not confused, we don’t have bad taste and there is only one Lovely. Just don’t forget to smile for the camera up in the air conditioning vent, lol.

Btw, why didn’t you give us a review of her a year ago?, might’ve saved a lot people from seeing a 40 year old looking mom. (Your words).
as much as i'd like to confirm for myself the first experience was too off putting for a repeat.

good question. ive never reviewed any experience before, including that one.

i do regret making this post a little i didnt expect it to be so controversial.
Old 10-21-2022, 07:21 AM   #23
Butterfinger0000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I find it hard to tell the age of K Ladies as they still look good when they're older. I saw lovely a few weeks ago and she was great and I thought she was very pretty. She is def worth a visit if not at least once for her services. My account is new but was on here years ago as Betterfinger with about 9 reviews so I'm not promoting her.
Butterfinger0000 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 07:45 AM   #24
alexlee4812
Registered Member

@butterfinger0000 fair enough...
there are several who say my assessment from a year ago is somewhat accurate but that she has improved drastically.
sounds like everyone likes her now which is good.
Old 10-21-2022, 08:09 AM   #25
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
if you're implying what i think you are i think it is far fetched there would be 20+ accounts all doing the same thing.
if so that is some next level dedication.
Well if Chung means what you think he means then yes there is some next level dedication/vindictive behavior.
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 08:11 AM   #26
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
maybe someone can confirm there are two different lovelys.

or maybe someone will agree with my assessment so i dont feel crazy since my opinion is so 180 degrees from everyone elses.

try using your brain a little bit.
Your last sentence sounds vaguely familiar 🤔
Old 10-21-2022, 08:14 AM   #27
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
i agree service is important.
my thing is there are so many physical descriptions i've read that are opposite to my experience.
all the recent reviews describe a 25 year old goddess.

i'd like to point out i dont have crazy standards either. i've had many other great experiences with other providers.
You need to learn who the promoters are and disregard their reviews an figure out who writes credible reviews. But I'm sure you already knew that.
Old 10-21-2022, 08:16 AM   #28
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
lol i actually remember seeing all those threads about cameras back then.

didn't stop me from seeing perfect who i was a big fan of since she was at blue...
i also saw hazel at LA who i thought was very pretty.

boa at lucky haven was my first ever and everyone i've mentioned so far i consider young attractive girls so i'm not sure what i'm missing.

tbh i'm asian so maybe it's easier for me to tell who is actually in their 20s and who is in their 40s.
Strange that you mention cameras?
Old 10-21-2022, 08:20 AM   #29
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post

Maybe it was something he heard from a friend? A friend that was addicted to the Asian studios?
Old 10-21-2022, 09:05 AM   #30
Atlas Muse
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
Maybe it was something he heard from a friend? A friend that was addicted to the Asian studios?
What happened to that K-salter guy? He was pumping out some good reviews.
Atlas Muse is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women