Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452958
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35525
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2022, 06:00 AM   #16
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Did Barr call it a shithole and a money laundering
country club?? ... Or was that a LIE?

#### Salty
Knowing the OP, what do you think?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 07:03 AM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Former A.G. Bill Barr was fired long before I left the White House on January 20th. He acted very slowly on the “No Collusion” Mueller Report in that the FBI and “Justice” had the “Laptop from Hell” in their possession, which totally exonerated me long before Mueller’s decision came out, years later - A waste of time & money. The Laptop information should have been released BEFORE the Rigged Election, not after it, for the VOTERS TO SEE. He was petrified of the lunatic Dems & of being Impeached!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 07:47 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Feisty today, are we boys?

Do you think Barr said those things, Salty? I don’t. I think it was commentary from the OP. You know, opiniouns.

Surely the monitours will treat your haranguing- the- OP over that statement appropriately.

Btw, you should be proud that the OP chose to utilize a term brought into common conversatioun by your favourite… shithole.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 07:49 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Former A.G. Bill Barr was fired long before I left the White House on January 20th. He acted very slowly on the “No Collusion” Mueller Report in that the FBI and “Justice” had the “Laptop from Hell” in their possession, which totally exonerated me long before Mueller’s decision came out, years later - A waste of time & money. The Laptop information should have been released BEFORE the Rigged Election, not after it, for the VOTERS TO SEE. He was petrified of the lunatic Dems & of being Impeached!
Why don’t you never attribute your Trump cut and pastes, amigo?

For all we know, you could be putting words in your beloved leader’s mouth.

Or worse.

Give us a hand helping you return to society, please.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 11:14 AM   #20
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Libtard Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Do you think Barr said those things, Salty? I don’t. I think it was a BIG LIE from the OP.

Surely the monitours will treat your haranguing- the- OP over that statement appropriately.
Huh?

The OP sticks a BIG LIE into the thread title, and you're urging the "monitours" to reprimand the poster who is calling out the BIG LIE?

Did you fall down the rabbit hole again, yssup?

Old 09-03-2022, 11:50 AM   #21
lustylad
Premium Access

Default We Don't Need No Education

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why don’t you never attribute your Trump cut and pastes, amigo?
Why don't you learn how to avoid using double negatives? Then we might be able to understand your questions.
Old 09-03-2022, 12:34 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Did Barr call it a shithole and a money laundering
country club?? ... Or was that a LIE?

#### Salty

I'm pretty sure what bambino quoted Trump saying about Barr is a lie.

And I'm pretty sure Barr said Trump had no good reason for being in possession of Classified documents. Which is what they'll charge the sob ....along with obstruction.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 12:40 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Huh?

The OP sticks a BIG LIE into the thread title, and you're urging the "monitours" to reprimand the poster who is calling out the BIG LIE?
I called his place a shithole...if you do not have the mental firepower to know where my word play originated from....it is best to shit down and stfu because you'd just be making a fool of oneself.

Maybe you and Salty will figure out the irony of Trump chanting "Lock her up" for something he replicates 4 years later and will most likely get convicted for!

There must be an Amber alert on you two's sense of humor.

Maybe you two will go on Fox and Friends and let Doocy interview you on this matter.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 12:49 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Knowing the OP, what do you think?
Why would you do that to Salty...he doesn't know me and have you ever seen him think?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 05:03 PM   #25
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Our Resident Shithole Expert Will Clarify...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I called his place a shithole...if you do not have the mental firepower to know where my word play originated from....it is best to shit down and stfu because you'd just be making a fool of oneself.
Did you just tell me to "shit down and shut the fuck up"? That's a tad rude, don't you think?

It's always a challenge trying to figure out where your word salads originate from. Most of the time I simply chalk them up to your insistent, deep-seated craving for attention.

Now tell us - if you had to choose between Mar-a-Lago and Port-au-Prince for your next vacation, which "shithole" would you pick... and why?
Old 09-03-2022, 05:14 PM   #26
lustylad
Premium Access

Default A Little Self-Awareness Makes One Humble

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Why would you do that to Salty...he doesn't know me...
It may frighten you to learn that after 47,393 posts, we know you better than you know yourself.
Old 09-03-2022, 06:17 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Did you just tell me to "shit down and shut the fuck up"? That's a tad rude, don't you think?

Did you just admit you do not have the mental capacity to understand where shithole destinations originated from in the current political environment?

Quote:

Now tell us - if you had to choose between Mar-a-Lago and Port-au-Prince for your next vacation, which "shithole" would you pick... and why?
Neither...why would I go to either shithole?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 08:49 PM   #28
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Quote:
The classified folders were empty!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
Yes, they were. So did he just give them to his Puppet Master Vlad or did he sell them to the highest bidder. After all, there's only SO MUCH money he can scam from his brain-washed supporters
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 02:45 AM   #29
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Lying again. Barr never said what you claim he did and the country club is not Trump's home. Where do they get these idiots? Biden look a like rejects?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 06:12 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Lying again. Barr never said what you claim he did and the country club is not Trump's home. Where do they get these idiots? Biden look a like rejects?
This is some of what he said...

"Let me just say, I think the driver on this from the beginning was loads of classified information sitting in Mar-a-Lago. People say this [raid] was unprecedented -- well, it's also unprecedented for a president to take all this classified information and put them in a country club, okay," Barr said.

"And how long is the government going to try to get that back? They jawboned for a year, they were deceived on the voluntary actions taken, they went and got a subpoena, they were deceived on that they feel, and the facts are starting to show that they were being jerked around," he added. "And so how long, you know, how long do they wait?"
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women