Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41725
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36075
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2014, 04:09 PM   #16
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

So there is no confusion....this is not a party or a get together of any kind. It will be in a public place and the idea of anything wrong with one person dropping off a bag of toys or basket balls or gift cards to another or it being something that anyone would even think was unusual this time of year is not an issue we have ever dealt with.

This is the 5th year and there have been 100s of drop offs over those years in dozens of places with about 12 so far this year. Most people drop by and drop of their stuff and head back to work or home.

I know the story you refer to well. I had a few good friends involved in that incident and it was nothing remotely similar to what we are doing here. What happened there would never have occurred were it not for a handful of people with problems not related to even the hobby.

If you or anyone prefers a more private way of donating there are 5 of us , one a very reputable Austin provider, that you can contact to arrange something more suitable to your needs.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 05:06 PM   #17
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

^Ah, Okey Dokey.

Thanks for the clarification.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 06:54 PM   #18
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by googol^googol
Any idea yet on how/if the drawing will work? It adds a little extra excitement with the thought that I MIGHT receive some time with a lady as a result. Somehow that's more fun than going the regular route. It's the idea that you might.
Actually a lot of thought has gone into that aspect of things this year. I've received input from 4 people so far an I am awaiting a response from one other before locking it all down.

At the moment Jessie Austin, Sue Nami, Dara-Malaika, Daddys Girl and Haley have stepped up and confirmed they want to donate some of their time and companionship to help influence some to get involved. They are confirmed with others in the process but not confirmed. I've also been offered a couple of nice meals at a couple of popular restaurants, a couple of weekends at a major hotel and a couple of VIP Cards to two popular Gentleman's clubs. I do not have those in hand yet.

In a totally random process tickets will be drawn from all those collected at that time and one of the prizes donated will be awarded. You will not need to be present if your ticket is selected and the announcement will be made and you will be contacted.

Ladies that have donated their time still have the right to screen and reject someone that does not meet their screening requirements and in those cases we usually have an alternate that takes the prize. An attempt will be made to accommodate the person that did not pass screening. To date it has never happened that a guy was unable to claim the session he one.

We do have many.... Actually it is fair to say that the majority of the tickets in the mix are from a handful of guys that donate a lot but they choose to not claim their prize and in turn re-gift it. MANY guys that have won in the past have been informed they did so due to the generosity of another.

I understand it is fun to have a chance to win something but I would like everyone to consider that to give to a cause without expectations is a self rewarding thing to do. It's much more enjoyable after the fact to find out that karma stepped in and rewarded your generosity! And meeting similarly minded people along the way lends to rewards as well!
Old 12-07-2014, 07:10 PM   #19
Whispers

Default Donation Incentives! A call to the ladies for some help was made and responded to!

So far 5 Ladies stepped up in Austin and confirmed. I have others that we are waiting to confirm and will announce when they do.

A special treat for San Antonio Gents.

Anyone that donates at the San Antonio Dropoff(s) can choose to be in the general drawings or in a special San Antonio edition.

So far time with 5 lovely Austin ladies, some meals at local restaurants, a GC VIP card or two and a few hotel nights have been volunteered as incentives in the Austin mix.

You can choose to be in those drawings OR.....

3 Lovely San Antonio Ladies have stepped up for something special....All 3 have donated an hour of their time to assist in this effort and that time is for the benefit of those that donate in San Antonio... 1 has chosen to remain anonymous and I am waiting on the other two to confirm how they want it handled but anyone donating at the Wednesday drop off and any others we put together in San Antonio can choose to have their possible incentives from the San Antonio Ladies.

1, 2 or 3 guys will have a chance to have their donation recognized by enjoying the time and companionship of one of the ladies. Heck. Have the majority of chances and you get lucky more than once....

I'll provide some more details about the ladies soon.....
Old 12-07-2014, 08:23 PM   #20
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

Ck is doing a toy drive as well at the social on Tuesday if anyone is interested in donating there.
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 08:32 PM   #21
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Nothing like "free" pussy to get the guys interested in a cause!
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 09:12 AM   #22
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Nothing like "free" pussy to get the guys interested in a cause!
"free pussy"? Shirley, You Jest!

Time and Companionship Sir!
Old 12-08-2014, 09:47 AM   #23
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
"free pussy"? Shirley, You Jest!
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 11:35 AM   #24
Whispers

If you think you might drop by with a donation, what area works best for you?

IH35 and 1604
Loop 410 and San Pedro
Loop 410 and IH10 Medical Center

You can PM me if you like.
Old 12-09-2014, 02:06 PM   #25
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

35/1604 or 410/San Pedro work for me.
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 05:39 PM   #26
Whispers

A little something about the three San Antonio ladies that have offered an hour of their time to some lucky gentleman to be determined in a week or so......

Lady #1 40+ Positive Reviews GFE/PSE Provider under 35
Lady #2 20+ Positive Reviews FBSM Provider under 35
Lady #3 50+ Positive Reviews GFE provider under 30
Old 12-10-2014, 01:21 PM   #27
Whispers

Default On the way.

For those that have messaged me and any others I am on the way.

I should be in the area starting around 4 should anyone need an earlier time

PM me for location. Those that already contacted me will receive a PM or text as soon as I verify the location.

Today 6:00PM (or earlier possibly)

till

7:30 in San Antonio

Near 410 and IH10 PM Whispers

Looking forward to meeting those of you that contacted me and hopefully a few more!

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _

For those of you interested in a possible Austin Christmas Party there is a thread and a poll to provide input on it in TRYST.

Click here to go to the Potential Party Planning Thread!

If you do not have access and want access then PM Vicky Lynn or myself and we will get you in.

At the moment there is still no party planned but with some input we might make one happen!
Old 12-10-2014, 03:21 PM   #28
Whispers

Thank-you Doglegg. Good to meet you.

I'll be over at ************* from 6:00 to 7:30

but stopping at a Strip Club to see what's new....

PM or Text me at 512-763-2391

Ask the hostess where the old round guy from Austin is sitting.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:06 PM   #29
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

hey, maybe I'm naive....

but is it really a good idea to advertise your exact location and time you'll be there? just wondering....
savak is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 04:14 PM   #30
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
hey, maybe I'm naive....

but is it really a good idea to advertise your exact location and time you'll be there? just wondering....
You are not the first to be concerned although I don't understand why.

I have no idea if it's a problem here but we've been doing these in public view in Austin for 5 years without an incident.

We were one of 3 groups at Bombshells last week doing the same thing.

But to keep the natives from being restless people can PM or text me.....

512-736-2391

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women