Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47803
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2015, 04:18 PM   #16
Illegal Use Of Hands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

My point is if you set a date with a BP person, say one of 5 that share a phone, how is that person's age verified? If one phone number is shown how does one know the age of each of the people sharing the phone?
Illegal Use Of Hands is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:19 PM   #17
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by single1 View Post
Thank you RJ. Very well written and excellent points.

I can honestly say I have never seen so much activity our board since the heyday of UtrSkr and his South Texas UTR's. Now that guy, nobody fucked with him. I am a nobody so I don't get that treatment. LOL

Now...can we all get back to fucking hot age verified women???
Oh no, we "fucked" with him too. I think there was another one too at one point here that we "fucked" with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtrSkr View Post
RJ Dinner = Muchos Huevos. Props to him

And props to you Single1.

A lot of people are proud of you

Keep bringing it, I promise no more therapy sessions will be needed.
Didn't we?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:21 PM   #18
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

IUOH, BP has that responsibility. They become the gatekeeper when she places an AD with them. You are taking the risk that she is of appropriate age. If at some later date, your review proves to be other than it should be. It will be addressed at that time.

There can be immediate exceptions. There was a case in one city forum where there was a BP review that was of a hooktard that was suspect. After investigation, the review was pulled as a precaution.

There have been other situations I cannot discuss as they are not on the open board.

The short answer still remains that you can review BP whores.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:25 PM   #19
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

It doesn't look like the mods will be looking at this issue in other areas. As I mentioned in the other thread, those of us with spare time will need to look in other areas for posts that violate the UTR rules and RTM them ourselves.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:26 PM   #20
Illegal Use Of Hands
Valued Poster

Wait. BP has that responsibility? But, the fact is that a review would still be allowed here on ECCIE and you are acknowledging that age verification in this instance is really not an issue with ECCIE. That isn't consistent with your policy being applied to an individual who is acting as a go between as S1 does. There seems to be faulty logic here. An inconsistency in rule application.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:28 PM   #21
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illegal Use Of Hands View Post
This is all very confusing and I don't really go in depth on this site. I stick to a couple of boards. Seriously, these threads are like reading a novel now. So, are we allowed to review BP girls? They obviously do have a contact number and in many cases several girls share one phone. But, they aren't necessarily an agency. So can we review them?
You really should catch up before posting. As has been stated at least a dozen times around here, there are no restrictions on writing reviews. There are restrictions on receiving PA credit for those reviews, those have been in place across the site since its inception.

Quote:
But, how does that verify age dearhunter? Which seems to be the issue.
The age verification requirements don't apply to reviews, only to ads here.

Quote:
My point is if you set a date with a BP person, say one of 5 that share a phone, how is that person's age verified? If one phone number is shown how does one know the age of each of the people sharing the phone?
That ad is not on Eccie, so its your ass on the line if she ends up being under age. Now, if it comes up later and is shown that the girl in the review you bragged all about fucking is in fact underage, we will remove that review from view. And your ass is still on the line, for obvious reasons that we are trying to prevent here as then Guideline #10 comes into play;

Quote:
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
It doesn't look like the mods will be looking at this issue in other areas. As I mentioned in the other thread, those of us with spare time will need to look in other areas for posts that violate the UTR rules and RTM them ourselves.
Still haven't seen the first RTM on all those UTR ads out there, to date.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:30 PM   #22
the.best.gfe.ever
Account Disabled

User ID: 210976
My ECCIE Reviews

IUOH its because when u review a bp girl generally speaking u post that she was found on bp so the site itself is a go between not an individual person.that means that they(the site) are responsible for the girls that u have found thete..correct me if I'm wrong
the.best.gfe.ever is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:38 PM   #23
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Wait. BP has that responsibility? But, the fact is that a review would still be allowed here on ECCIE and you are acknowledging that age verification in this instance is really not an issue with ECCIE. That isn't consistent with your policy being applied to an individual who is acting as a go between as S1 does. There seems to be faulty logic here. An inconsistency in rule application.
No you still haven't caught on yet. Ads are one thing, Reviews are another.
That's been clarified several times now also.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:38 PM   #24
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

CC, you can lead a donkey to water. But, you can't make him thinck.......and ADs in reviews are still ADs.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:40 PM   #25
Illegal Use Of Hands
Valued Poster

Last time I checked Single 1 hasn't put an add. Just reviews.

What I did read is that S1 can't be the contact for the meet up with the utr. (PROBLEM, remember that in the sticky?) in my own review. Does that mean I can't put "p.m. single 1" for contact info on my review?

But, some BP number (which has no age verification) or just her personal number is fine? I don't mean to be bothering you, I just want to be able to write a proper review.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:40 PM   #26
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Still haven't seen the first RTM on all these UTR ads out there, to date.
I'll check them on my timeline, not yours. Feel free to beat me to the punch, look through each one individually, and let us know why they are not in violation.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:45 PM   #27
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by single1 View Post
I asked her if she wanted to go to CC and I will let you know if she wants to go.

On the plus side, KATI would like to go see you guys. She is thinking of going either Friday May 1-Sunday May 03 or go on Monday 4th through Wednesday the 6th.

Let me know guys in CC if that works
Thinck donkey.........thinck ^^^^^^^^ this is an AD for a different whore in his own review of one of his whores.
Quote:
Last time I checked Single 1 hasn't put an add. Just reviews.

What I did read is that S1 can't be the contact for the meet up with the utr. (PROBLEM, remember that in the sticky?) in my own review. Does that mean I can't put "p.m. single 1" for contact info on my review?

But, some BP number (which has no age verification) or just her personal number is fine? I don't mean to be bothering you, I just want to be able to write a proper review.
Yes, you can put s1 as the contact for your review. You can put Santa Claus as the point of contact for your review.........the question becomes will you get PA credit.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:47 PM   #28
Illegal Use Of Hands
Valued Poster

dearcunter said it. An ad in a review is still an ad. That's what I'm fucking talking about. That's the reason for my entire narrative here.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:52 PM   #29
Illegal Use Of Hands
Valued Poster

You are saying I can use a BP number for a contact on one of my reviews, but I can't say "pm single 1". The reason being age verification issues. But as I pointed out you cant' do that with bp either. Saying it's bp's responsibility is really a straw man argument to the debate of age verification.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:55 PM   #30
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

CC already told you that you can put whatever you want in the contact information. What is so hard to understand about that?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women