Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47655
pyramider46370
bambino40393
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2012, 01:30 PM   #16
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Do you mean in general or do you mean the way that the medical society portrays the epidemic is skewed or alarmist?
Both - from the best information I can find, there is no HIV epidemic, there never was - only an epidemic of collusion between the CDC, pharmaceutical companies and the media to facilitate an agenda of genocide against specific demographics.

see: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=371830

Mr. Bill is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:39 PM   #17
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I will say volunteering in a city that has some of the highest HIV/AIDS rates I would respectfully beg to differ. Maybe the witnessing concentrations of this disease has allowed me to realize the severity of it, epidemic or not people should take the utmost precautions to protect themselves from this monster.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:54 PM   #18
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well I will say volunteering in a city that has some of the highest HIV/AIDS rates I would respectfully beg to differ. Maybe the witnessing concentrations of this disease has allowed me to realize the severity of it, epidemic or not people should take the utmost precautions to protect themselves from this monster.
From where exactly are you obtaining these stats? Aside from media/pharma/gov spin, there is no correlation between HIV and AIDS at all. To protect yourself from AIDS, you would strive to keep your immune system strong by eating healthy, staying away from vaccines, don't take any drugs (especially pharmaceutical drugs) and NEVER take antiretroviral "medications."

You're obviously intelligent and your heart is in the right place - however, I respectfully submit, you're grossly misinformed. I urge you as time allows to conduct further research into the matter and reconsider your position.

Please see: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=371830

Old 01-29-2012, 01:57 PM   #19
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I just saying, it may not be "The human species is doomed" serious but it is "Your ass is grass if you get it" serious. And I agree to everything you say and add that being sexually responsible plays a big part in protecting yourself.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:01 PM   #20
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
I just saying, it may not be "The human species is doomed" serious but it is "Your ass is grass if you get it" serious. And I agree to everything you say and add that being sexually responsible plays a big part in protecting yourself.
Get what? HIV?

FYI, there is no test available for HIV.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=371830

Old 01-29-2012, 02:05 PM   #21
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Before you say you agree with him, you might wanna read his link. I'm no expert but it sounds like tin foil hat material to me.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:13 PM   #22
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGent View Post
Before you say you agree with him, you might wanna read his link. I'm no expert but it sounds like tin foil hat material to me.
FYI, thousands of scientists and virologists around the world have come to the same conclusion that, HIV does not result in AIDS. You can believe whatever TV generated propaganda you want; it's your life.

Old 01-29-2012, 02:13 PM   #23
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

okay so you are saying i pee in a cup and do blood work every two months just for shits and giggles.

alrighty.

and HIV test don't detect the actual virus they detect the antibodies connected to HIV and that fact does not make testing invalid.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #24
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
okay so you are saying i pee in a cup and do blood work every two months just for shits and giggles.

alrighty.

and HIV test don't detect the actual virus they detect the antibodies connected to HIV and that fact does not make testing invalid.
Until you decide to get serious and follow the research links I provided, you will continue to believe the disinformation provided by the mainstream medical community - which BTW, only services the pharmaceutical empire.

Elevated antibodies can be caused by any number of different things, even pregnancy. HIV has never been isolated in human cells and even people who were diagnosed positive 25 years ago and who refused to take AZT are still alive today and healthy. Many have now tested negative. Those poor souls who opted to take the meds were dead in 2-5 years.

The information is out there for anyone interested in discovering the truth. Do your own research; though be mindful that the companies that profit from selling AIDS drugs are doing everything within their power to misguide you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women