Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40463
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2013, 07:42 AM   #16
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

How about the two most recent threads, one where you blasted Kaylen, then the other where you pulled a 180 and now attacking Grace.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:53 AM   #17
Guest090920
Account Disabled

JS, you're certainly entitled to favor whichever person and version of the story you choose and I won't dispute that.

As some of us more experienced members have witnessed over time, drama of this type tends to calm down and go away with time and none of the parties involved suffers any real consequences in the long term. Something tells me the same eventual result will occur in this case.

That having been said, if I were Grace, I would leap at the chance to prove my innocence and claims of police reports even if it involves personal information because lets face it personal information is shared regularly in this endeavor. But, that is just me.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:00 AM   #18
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I hear what you are saying Scorpio, and I'm honestly trying to stay as neutral as I can be. My logic may be flawed to some, but when you have a long time provider like Grace (clear back to the aspd days) that never, ever had drama attached to her name, someone with a stellar rep amongst the guys, meets up and becomes friends with a well know provider with drama attached to her name and all hell breaks loose....which side would you tend to favor?

Again, I fully admit I could be wrong here, and if proven so, I will be man enough to admit it. All I seen on Sins thread was pure speculation on her part, and no solid proof. Now if Grace does have some solid proof and it comes out......
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:04 AM   #19
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

When you find that crazy typewriter, you will find your culprit!
The DarkSide is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:10 AM   #20
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Well, well, well, back to you vixen-ish ways so soon?

Why.......yes.

And the hour mark has passed. I'm sorry to say that your Bluetooth is now toast.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:19 AM   #21
Guest090920
Account Disabled

JS, you are a long time participant in this endeavor and one with a high degree of integrity, and as such I am more than willing to respect your opinion and choices. My only hope is the truth is forthcoming sooner rather than later and not swept under the rug of time.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:30 AM   #22
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Enough...

Okay...let's stop with the insults and bickering...NOW....!!!!!!
This thread is in danger of getting shut down...

Don't fuck with me, I mean it..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:51 AM   #23
Guest092813
Account Disabled

User ID: 4547
My ECCIE Reviews

You know what...
I'm leaving/ getting banned anyways.

Hey Scorpio. Go WK Kaylen. You know since you like posts about WKs.
Here's the answers to your questions.

Grace doesn't have a fake handle. But Grace absolutely used Stacys fake handle. Unlike Stacy, I don't use TOR to log in so they can trace my usage. But everyone elses
is there too. LOL

Grace has a pimp yes. In the form of my 2 kids and my 2 pitbulls. They take most of my money and I happily give it to them.

As for my WKs. If I have them, who gives a fuck. I didn't get them by giving out free oveenight sessions.

Bye!
Guest092813 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:51 AM   #24
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

4. Are there other girls from Wichita who have baby daddy/managers/pimps?

I see most of the thread was about Grace.

I Haven't seen anyone dispute Question number 4.... So this must be a true statement...

NFL Football is really starting Tomorrow.... Really......

Back to OP... So does Fritz and What Ever He Call's Himself Now.... have to carry a Phone Book of his own handles.
How does he keep the same date of when he signed up. he deleted his account and signed up with so many different handles the dates should have changed with each account. Friends with another Mod or Adm might be able to change dates...

Crap; I am going to get points for taking this thread off track for a minute.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:00 AM   #25
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Okay...let's stop with the insults and bickering...NOW....!!!!!!
This thread is in danger of getting shut down...

Don't fuck with me, I mean it..
awesome however
then you can have threads about closing the threads that where about closing the thread that was about closing a thread. and then go for

After all its about entertainment, and views ta sell the paying ads.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:21 AM   #26
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceutr View Post
You know what...

Grace doesn't have a fake handle. But Grace absolutely used Stacys fake handle. Unlike Stacy, I don't use TOR to log in so they can trace my usage. But everyone elses
is there too. LOL

Grace has a pimp yes. In the form of my 2 kids and my 2 pitbulls. They take most of my money and I happily give it to them.

As for my WKs. If I have them, who gives a fuck. I didn't get them by giving out free oveenight sessions.

Bye!
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:31 AM   #27
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Grace why you put my name in this thread? You don't know me and I had nothing to do with all this crap but she keeps dragging my name in to threads WHY? I don't know you at all and you don't know me but you just keep talking shit about someone that had nothing to do with this crap. Scorpio not a WK to me. He never wk me ever. Thats how much you know smh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceutr View Post
You know what...

is there too. LOL

Bye!
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:54 AM   #28
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

*sigh*

I swore that I had made my last public comment on this matter, and if this post earns me additional infraction points, well then, so be it. Given my history with dallying with fake handles, I can't let Grace's final swipe and attempt at insinuating that I have a fake handle stand.

I had intended to refrain from mentioning Grace's fake handle because even though I never made use of it myself, I knew it existed and I said nothing about it. I learned of her handle in July when a new review appeared for us. I knew it was fake the instant I saw it because all of our doubles appointments had been with regulars, and I had never seen or heard of that handle before. So I called Grace to tell her I was going to RTM the review because it was an obvious fake. She told me it was her fake handle. First I yelled at her for sticking a fake review on my reviews, and then I kept my mouth shut. I know all too well the condemnation that comes with a fake handle, and I did not want to subject her to that. So I said nothing.

It occurred to me last night that if she was going to try and turn everything else around on me, then she could very well also try to claim that the handle actually belongs to me and not her. So, against my better judgement, and wincing at whatever consequences might come my way for knowing about the handle and saying nothing about it, I reported the handle to a moderator.

Now, shock of all shocks, that is exactly what she did.

The TOR program she mentions supposedly scrambles your IP address so that you can't be traced. She directed me to the website where I could download it. Now, I freely admit that I am a complete technology idiot. That is why my fake handle got busted in the first place. I do know though, that anyone with the right know how can determine that I never even so much as downloaded this TOR program to either my laptop or my desktop computer. If anyone with the right skills would like to come to my incall and verify that, please feel free.

I knew about Grace's handle, but I never once signed onto it. I have already more than learned my lesson about messing with fake handles and I have no desire whatsoever to go back down that particular road.

And now this really IS my final word.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:58 AM   #29
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh shit, in all of my verbosity and intention to give full disclosure, I still forgot to actually disclose the handle itself. It is Carpal Tunnel.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:06 AM   #30
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I didn't even realize there was drama... Now I have to research the backstory
KenMonk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women