Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2016, 09:33 PM   #16
Guest072619
Account Disabled

User ID: 192099
My ECCIE Reviews

I am most definitely BSC... And I am totally okay with that!
I don't have to sign shit.. Try to raw dog me and see what happens lol #niggasbeenshotfoless
#trojanbrand
Guest072619 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 09:38 PM   #17
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 320773
My ECCIE Reviews

People talk shit about Lifestyles brand because they are less expensive but I legit think they are better than Trojans. Only time I buy Trojans is when I have to get Magnums. Durex is def the worst brand overall. Ribbed or Dots Lifestyles are def the best big name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
I don't have to sign shit.. Try to raw dog me and see what happens lol #niggasbeenshotfoless
#trojanbrand
Leah Layada is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 09:48 PM   #18
Alpina
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
A Hoggar suggested that a previous version of my BARE BACK PLEDGE was unfair as it included previous incidents of BBFS Hoogar Sex.

So, in keeping with the spirit of the good of the community I've changed the verbiage to include ONLY future BBFS sessions.

So, please stand up and PROUDLY proclaim that you will ever sell/rent or lease yo pussy to a bare cawk from this day forward. By signing this document, you stipulate that you shall have nothing but sheathed swords during the remainder of your Ho career.

Quit doing bareback bro
Alpina is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 08:50 AM   #19
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Layada View Post
If you didn't hear me the first time:

Also, most providers(myself included actually) have nothing to gain by inserting themselves into this conversation and putting themselves up for critique. It's not like guys that want to BBFS are going to look at this thread and say "Oh, ok! She posted on this thread that she doesn't want to do it so I'm not going to ask her, bully her or just slip the condom off when in doggy." You absolutely pulled that outta yo ass...how can you verify this comment? Answer, you can't...Most guys that want it will just assume that any provider that talks about it at all is just trying to subtly convey that she actually wants to do it or on the off chance they take the word of a provider and trust she can say what she means clearly they will just mark her as a girl they want to BBFS even more because of the perceived decrease in danger of catching a STD. So it's a losing proposition for girls to say a word in co-ed- as usual.

Morning Leah,

Do you get the irony though? Thats the crux of this fun little exercise. To see if any providers have the BALLS to jump in and commit to this.

None have...none will...but at its esscence its what many of you were condemning two other Hoogars for advertising. I merely wanted to call out that its legal, its not against board rules, and its a choice that many of you make with "just you baby" agreements.

So for the radically against I offered a way to say NEVER, NOT ME... But none have. Those are the facts, and they are irrefutable.

Hows your Saturday btw? We are not protagonists, merely having a fuck board discussion.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 01:40 PM   #20
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It isn't a matter of balls, it is a matter of common sense. Your exercise literally proves nothing and any provider adding her name to it would only add more trouble to her life and no benefit. How would you go about proving Polly Provider that signs this health manifesto is staying true to her pledge? Would it truly be a "oh, ok. you don't want to get knocked up or catch HIV, cool we understand cuz you are put at risk a lot." or would it be "Let's test her out by adding her name to every shady BBFS list going around and see if we can fuck with her head"?

Oh and I'm fine thanks for asking. How are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post

Morning Leah

Do you get the irony though? Thats the crux of this fun little exercise. To see if any providers have the BALLS to jump in and commit to this.

None have...none will...but at its esscence its what many of you were condemning two other Hoogars for advertising. I merely wanted to call out that its legal, its not against board rules, and its a choice that many of you make with "just you baby" agreements.

So for the radically against I offered a way to say NEVER, NOT ME... But none have. Those are the facts, and they are irrefutable.

Hows your Saturday btw? We are not protagonists, merely having a fuck board discussion.
Old 06-19-2016, 06:59 AM   #21
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Layada View Post
It isn't a matter of balls, it is a matter of common sense. Your exercise literally proves nothing and any provider adding her name to it would only add more trouble to her life and no benefit. How would you go about proving Polly Provider that signs this health manifesto is staying true to her pledge? Would it truly be a "oh, ok. you don't want to get knocked up or catch HIV, cool we understand cuz you are put at risk a lot." or would it be "Let's test her out by adding her name to every shady BBFS list going around and see if we can fuck with her head"?

Oh and I'm fine thanks for asking. How are you?
I'm exhausted! Been up Dallas way for a getaway & saw one of the KGirls while in town.

Why can't more Hoogars learn to provide service like the Asians up here? They should teach classes.

And to your mini rant & assumed/fake played out stories. Several Hos were bitching about two other hos who posted here regarding BB'ing. They were seemingly up set and put off by the act of offering it. {As you do, at least ostensibly}.

This was offered as a "I'M NEVER DOING IT" to show solidarity for the non BB'ing Ho's. To shout your disgust to the clouds. To NOT have to go on and on about how "QUIT ASKING FOR BB'ING, I DON'T DO IT".

You would have taken the pledge, everyone would know you are chaste. Guys would know NOT to hit you up if thats what they want.

So I see "taking the pledge" as a win/win and simply don't get wny more eccie whores won't pen their signature to the ground breaking documentation!

"Toyz...protecting eccie Vaginas from bare cawk invasion since 2011"
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 07:05 AM   #22
submarineracer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Do you think everyone is stupid and doesn't know why guys hit the amps to see Dallas Kgirls?
Notice you aren't pledged.
submarineracer is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 12:20 PM   #23
Lioness
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 290405
My ECCIE Reviews

The ones who want to lament their butthurt can do so until the end of time. The ones who offer it-like me-aren't phased by their whining. Simply put, if you don't like it, don't do it and don't patronize hookers that offer it. It's really not so difficult to understand. In the mean time, I have plenty of popcorn and am amused by all the self-righteous, holier-than-thou types. At the end of the day, she's barebacking somebody, and there's no way to be sure he's faithful to her. Frankly, being in a relationship with a hooker and her demanding physical loyalty is at best, laughable and hypocritical. You want to believe that she never barebacks anyone? You go right on ahead and enjoy that naivety. Me? I call it like I see it, and nobody on this board scares me. Most women here are too chicken shit to say what they really think and feel, because certain douchebags go out if their way to try to harm those women for daring to speak up. I enjoy a small circle of friends who aren't afraid to tell it like it is. No time for bullshit, fake people, and pussies (these may be male ir female). Pussy yes, especially black pussy. I do love a strong, sassy black woman!
Lioness is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 12:34 PM   #24
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

FWIW I'm aware there are providers that offer BBFS and if you are one of them and that works for you cool...but I hope you are getting very very good money for it because these guys get around and they don't give a shit about what happens with your health and subsequent ability to earn money.

I'm not phrasing that in a stuck up, holier than thou way in the slightest so please don't take it that way. Some of these guys will give you HIV or herpes as a joke and the way to pass the time on a tuesday afternoon. Some of these guys would slit your throat if they thought your death spasms would make their orgasm even one .001% more intense-and the most messed up thing is you won't be able to tell if that's who you're dealing with until it's too late. Screening is never sufficient if they are motivated and/or BSC.

I'm having a hard time believing you are a legit provider anyway, if you are then you are literally the first of your kind I have ever met. If you're ever up for a free lunch I'd love to meet you in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
The ones who want to lament their butthurt can do so until the end of time. The ones who offer it-like me-aren't phased by their whining. Simply put, if you don't like it, don't do it and don't patronize hookers that offer it. It's really not so difficult to understand. In the mean time, I have plenty of popcorn and am amused by all the self-righteous, holier-than-thou types. At the end of the day, she's barebacking somebody, and there's no way to be sure he's faithful to her. Frankly, being in a relationship with a hooker and her demanding physical loyalty is at best, laughable and hypocritical. You want to believe that she never barebacks anyone? You go right on ahead and enjoy that naivety. Me? I call it like I see it, and nobody on this board scares me. Most women here are too chicken shit to say what they really think and feel, because certain douchebags go out if their way to try to harm those women for daring to speak up. I enjoy a small circle of friends who aren't afraid to tell it like it is. No time for bullshit, fake people, and pussies (these may be male ir female). Pussy yes, especially black pussy. I do love a strong, sassy black woman!
Old 06-19-2016, 12:41 PM   #25
Lioness
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for your commentary Leah. Respectfully, I have nothing to prove to you, so I am going to decline your luncheon invitation. The phrasing of your opinion comes off as condescending by the way, for one who claims that not to be her intent. There are few people in the hobby whom I choose to associate with "off the clock" and you are not one of them. I have better ways to spend my time than to welcome your judgment, as if that approval means anything regarding my legitimacy as a provider. Lol.
Old 06-19-2016, 12:52 PM   #26
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I just think that if you are legit you are quite a character and I love meeting new and interesting people! Nothing more or less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
Thank you for your commentary Leah. Respectfully, I have nothing to prove to you, so I am going to decline your luncheon invitation. The phrasing of your opinion comes off as condescending by the way, for one who claims that not to be her intent. There are few people in the hobby whom I choose to associate with "off the clock" and you are not one of them. I have better ways to spend my time than to welcome your judgment, as if that approval means anything regarding my legitimacy as a provider. Lol.
Old 06-19-2016, 12:57 PM   #27
Bourne Whorist
Account Disabled

LL "I'm barely on Eccie, so contact me via email."
Bourne Whorist is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 01:04 PM   #28
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It sounds better than "pms on eccie aren't as private so contact me via email" Also, I go through stints of interest here. I have like 150 posts, whispers has almost seventeen thousand for comparison. You're right though, I have been on eccie a bit much the past few days...I even considered making a showcase but so far have decided against it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne Whorist View Post
LL "I'm barely on Eccie, so contact me via email."
Old 06-19-2016, 01:30 PM   #29
Lioness
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh! Well aren't you just a shameless flirt! Keep flattering me. I like it. ;}~
Old 06-19-2016, 01:36 PM   #30
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
#trojanbrand
Easy E weighs in with a jab!

How ya doing sexy? RAWWWWRRRRrrrrrr...
Toyz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women