Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2015, 07:22 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
The same "President" that trades 5 confirmed muzzies, one of which laughingly told a member of the U.S. Marshall's Service " I'll see you again in New York " and he and the " president's " muzzie bros then went into " parole " for a year, yet where met at the airport by KNOWN jihadys, for one "son of Bill Ayres ", Beau Bergdahl, whose " daddy " was invited to the Rose Garden and spoke Arabic ( Salam Alekim ! ) to the SAME MoFos that fugged Lurch Kerry everywhere his dumb " Have-I-told-you-I'm-a-Vietnam-veteran in the last 30 seconds" ass lit in the ME ? So we've got traitors and trannies and the "rainbow flag waiving crowd marching for this country ? So when is woomby's going away party for HIS enlistment ? Just wonderin ? What does an atheist "swear" on when they take their oath ? woomby will prolly ask for some " fag mag" knowing him !!
You are a hate filled fuck rey...........
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 07:39 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
We don't need another President that doesn't differentiate between a Muslim and an Islamist. We've had enough of that already. Our place in the world is weaker because of it.
Anyone who wants to instill Sharia Law in this country should be eliminated. Not compatible with the Constitution. In that respect I agree with Dr. Carson.
Ignorant fuck
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:02 AM   #18
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ignorant fuck
Says the "ignorant fuck" that can't come up with more than two words to add.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:11 AM   #19
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are a hate filled fuck rey...........
You interpret that as hate, EKIM ? Hell ! I was restrained when I posted that ! I don't waste my time on hating people. Like the Chief ( Dan George ) told ( Clint Eastwood) Josey Wales in the movie Josey Wales : .... I kinda noticed that when you get to DIS-liking someone, they ain't around long neither ! So I just only go as far as "Disliking" someone . Most non-mouth breathers get the hint real quick. So that leaves you lying liberals to find out what happens at the end of my "Disliking " someone ! Want a 'nanner ,EKIM ? Mebbe we can find you a football ? Show us your stuff with the ball, EKIM !! None of that x-rated stuff that you and your kin are famous for. You know, that same stuff that the current muzzie in the Half-White House and turniup garden proprietor and ALL of your "party" does to try to show "the masses" that they're "down" wit dem !! Take some rags with you and wipe the ball down when your done with your "demonstration" , EKIM !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:15 AM   #20
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Says the "ignorant fuck" that can't come up with more than two words to add.
Aww, now GFE ! , that's Mister DOTY 3 times in a row ! A little ( damn little ) respect MIGHT be in order. Hell ! HE EARNED THAT title ! if you can't see your way clear to tip your hat to him, at least " moon" him . ' bout time we got some decorum up in here !
Old 09-21-2015, 08:57 AM   #21
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Terrible analogy! Opposition to a candidate based on skin color isn't rational. Opposition based on concern that a candidate's religion will clash with the Constitution he is sworn to preserve, protect and defend is entirely rational and legitimate.
Bullshit LL- does Carson think a muslim President would enact Shariah Law? Name one time in history where a POTUS used his religion to enforce a law. Besides, we live in a Democracy not a theocracy- we have something called a check and balance system the POTUS is basically powerless.
The analogy is correct- you do have racist who believe that the constitution wasn't designed for the Black man to have power- remember it was written when slavery was legal and I believe the first 4 or 5 President's owned slaves.
Any way you flip it Carson's belief that a muslim shouldn't be POTUS is no different from someone thinking a Black man, a woman, or a Jew shouldn't be POTUS.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:59 AM   #22
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
No one cares what you think, WeeEndowed1.911", you lying bag of shit. Go cry to your pastor, and then your lawyer. And don't come back.
Apparently you care if you keep commenting on my posts you stupid old fuck. You ever heard the expression- who is the bigger fool? the fool or the one who follows the fool?
Old 09-21-2015, 09:07 AM   #23
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Apparently you care if you keep commenting on my posts you stupid old fuck. You ever heard the expression- who is the bigger fool? the fool or the one who follows the fool?
How 'bout that refund from Dewey, Cheatum & Howe, Dubya EEEEE ? Will it be enough for you to get a "rub-and-tug " for a born again Christain where You're at ? They "lub you lon time " over yonder ?
Old 09-21-2015, 10:58 AM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You interpret that as hate, EKIM ? Hell ! I was restrained when I posted that ! I don't waste my time on hating people. Like the Chief ( Dan George ) told ( Clint Eastwood) Josey Wales in the movie Josey Wales : .... I kinda noticed that when you get to DIS-liking someone, they ain't around long neither ! So I just only go as far as "Disliking" someone . Most non-mouth breathers get the hint real quick. So that leaves you lying liberals to find out what happens at the end of my "Disliking " someone ! Want a 'nanner ,EKIM ? Mebbe we can find you a football ? Show us your stuff with the ball, EKIM !! None of that x-rated stuff that you and your kin are famous for. You know, that same stuff that the current muzzie in the Half-White House and turniup garden proprietor and ALL of your "party" does to try to show "the masses" that they're "down" wit dem !! Take some rags with you and wipe the ball down when your done with your "demonstration" , EKIM !
Well rey, I dislike you lying liberals who are dragging something from 2011 around like it is current news. You never joined till 2013, so who's dick did you suck to find out about ekim? If you want to present yourself as a dumb fuck, then it is working. You liberals are all the same, knuckle draggers.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:07 AM   #25
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
The same "President" that trades 5 confirmed muzzies, one of which laughingly told a member of the U.S. Marshall's Service " I'll see you again in New York " and he and the " president's " muzzie bros then went into " parole " for a year, yet where met at the airport by KNOWN jihadys, for one "son of Bill Ayres ", Beau Bergdahl, whose " daddy " was invited to the Rose Garden and spoke Arabic ( Salam Alekim ! ) to the SAME MoFos that fugged Lurch Kerry everywhere his dumb " Have-I-told-you-I'm-a-Vietnam-veteran in the last 30 seconds" ass lit in the ME ? So we've got traitors and trannies and the "rainbow flag waiving crowd marching for this country ? So when is woomby's going away party for HIS enlistment ? Just wonderin ? What does an atheist "swear" on when they take their oath ? woomby will prolly ask for some " fag mag" knowing him !!
You don't have to swear on anything. An affirmation to tell the truth suffices in the case of those who don't believe in a supreme being. So you are for veterans, unless they're democrats, and then you don't like them? Would you rather us have let Bergdahl not face justice for his actions?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:45 AM   #26
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
How 'bout that refund from Dewey, Cheatum & Howe, Dubya EEEEE ? Will it be enough for you to get a "rub-and-tug " for a born again Christain where You're at ? They "lub you lon time " over yonder ?
For the last time if you COG, Dirty Dog or anyone else think I would spend a penny trying to sue you broke idiots than you all bigger fools than I previously thought- it was good entertainment - there were a few guys in or the gig. While you idiots were playing checkers with me- I was playing Chess you dumb stupid fucks!!!!
Old 09-21-2015, 11:52 AM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Dr Ben just fell into the Media Parties trap. He is a political amateur...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 01:40 PM   #28
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

i dont think he fell into any trap

he's just telling it like it is

while there's a great gulf between the constitution and the current standard practice and understanding of islam by its adherents and that islam demands there be an Islamic government enforcing Islamic laws in Islamic lands and once a land is conquered, it must remain Islamic and while,

christianity has no such earthly government mandate, in fact it teaches that Jesus' kingdom is not of this earth and even while,

it should be a wonder how a "good" muslim could swear to preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the united states

I don't wonder, for dimocrats do it all the time
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:23 PM   #29
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
For the last time if you COG, Dirty Dog or anyone else think I would spend a penny trying to sue you broke idiots than you all bigger fools than I previously thought- it was good entertainment - there were a few guys in or the gig. While you idiots were playing checkers with me- I was playing Chess you dumb stupid fucks!!!!
you couldn't win a game of checkers against a low grade moron. no one's going to believe you. no one's going to come forward claiming they were in on it either. now of course you are a complete liar. but we knew that already.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 10:29 PM   #30
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
i dont think he fell into any trap

he's just telling it like it is

while there's a great gulf between the constitution and the current standard practice and understanding of islam by its adherents and that islam demands there be an Islamic government enforcing Islamic laws in Islamic lands and once a land is conquered, it must remain Islamic and while,

christianity has no such earthly government mandate, in fact it teaches that Jesus' kingdom is not of this earth and even while,

it should be a wonder how a "good" muslim could swear to preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the united states

I don't wonder, for dimocrats do it all the time
Can you please quote the verse(Sura) from the Koran that states what you have stated above?
Islam or the Koran doesn't say any of what you stated- you are like most people here are ignorant to Islam- mainly falsifies by the Zionist own media. Actually Shariah law isn't mentioned in the Koran- they all come from the Hadiths- which are "supposed" to be the spoken words of Muhammad and like all things that man get their hands- words and meanings get twisted to fit someone's beliefs- just like I stated earlier that most people think that Islam requires women to cover their faces- in fact it doesn't- that was a man made custom belief that many arabs followed- but no where is it mentioned or required by the Koran.
I wonder how Dr.Carson feels about muslims who serve in the military and who have died defending this nation?
Also, if Dr.Carson or any of you republicans want to play the religious card- compare how Jews view Christianity/Jesus versus how muslims view Christianity/Jesus.
Jews regard Jesus as a false prophet and a blasphemer- Islam regard Jesus as a great prophet and even support the virgin birth. In fact, you can research if you like Jesus name is mentioned in the Koran more times than Muhammad and Islam regard Virgin Mary as the most blessed woman that has ever lived- ask DSK his thoughts on Jesus/Virgin Mary.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women