Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2012, 02:20 AM   #16
wheels69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I also have been watching since the first season started. ..I can help you (Malaya) catch up

I think Dr. Jenner ttold Rick that everyone is infected, ...that is why Shane when kililled, he became a zombie
same for Randell when he was killed. ..remember those 2 dead security guards who were zombies, but without bites

This Sunday. ..season finale
Season 4 start up on October
wheels69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:38 AM   #17
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey, JJ...that would be fun! A Zombie Party...I'm In!!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:33 AM   #18
jpatduf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default Maybe......

Yeah....maybe everyone is infected, but the virus only activates when the body dies......hmmmmmm
Either that or Jenner told Rick that Shane was infected and to save his life , Rick would have to suck Shane's dick and get the virus out of him that way!!!!! Thats why Rick killed the mofo.....he aint no knob polisher!!!
Now Lori on the other hand......by the end of next weeks finale, they have Lori in the house gangbanging her to kingdom come......

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheels69 View Post
I also have been watching since the first season started. ..I can help you (Malaya) catch up

I think Dr. Jenner ttold Rick that everyone is infected, ...that is why Shane when kililled, he became a zombie
same for Randell when he was killed. ..remember those 2 dead security guards who were zombies, but without bites

This Sunday. ..season finale
Season 4 start up on October
jpatduf is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:17 AM   #19
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpatduf View Post
Yeah....maybe everyone is infected, but the virus only activates when the body dies......hmmmmmm
Either that or Jenner told Rick that Shane was infected and to save his life , Rick would have to suck Shane's dick and get the virus out of him that way!!!!! Thats why Rick killed the mofo.....he aint no knob polisher!!!
Now Lori on the other hand......by the end of next weeks finale, they have Lori in the house gangbanging her to kingdom come......
Holy Crap, that's the funniest thing I have read all night!
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #20
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

I found this little gem on another message board. So very true!

Marcus78 is online now   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:18 PM   #21
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Don't get me wrong I love this show! However, there are a number of mistakes I keep seeing that have me asking just what the hell are these people doing?

First episode when Rick is in the tank he never even tried to start it up and drive over the zombies. It obviously had power because the radio worked! Also when he was riding up on the horse there is a fully loaded 50 cal Ma Duce machine gun that would have cut through masses of zombies like a hot knife through butter!

But moving on from there now that they are on the farm why are they not fortifying the place? Gathering supplies from the local town? Hell when they were in the bar for Herschel I would have grabbed all the alcohol I could for disinfecting wounds or trade & barter goods. On their many forays into this town the local hardware store should have been looted for goods, sporting goods stores for winter clothing, ammunition, weapons, arrows, crossbows, concentrated food stuffs, etc.....

Start gathering all the vehicles that work and move them to the farm for spares. Not to mention gathering all the gasoline available!

Ok so maybe I am messing up a good story with all this but this stuff frustrates me to the Nth degree. The writers are missing good opportunities here.

But here are some good rules of thumb to work by when dealing with zombies.

1 Always be faster than the slowest member of your group!
2 Never go back for a family member. You'll only wind up being the one bitten!
3 If its dark. DON'T GO THERE!
4 Once someone is bitten the old double tap rule now takes over and you should finish them quickly. No one ever gets better!
5 Walmarts are good places for food, supplies and guns & ammunition. What? Your Walmart doesn't carry guns? Tough shit blue stater! I sincerely hope you can get by using harsh words!
Rakhir is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #22
Marcus78
Premium Access

Quote:
But moving on from there now that they are on the farm why are they not fortifying the place? Gathering supplies from the local town? Hell when they were in the bar for Herschel I would have grabbed all the alcohol I could for disinfecting wounds or trade & barter goods. On their many forays into this town the local hardware store should have been looted for goods, sporting goods stores for winter clothing, ammunition, weapons, arrows, crossbows, concentrated food stuffs, etc.....
At the risk of Likki Nikki reminding me this is the reason I don't sleep at night, and administering a spanking, (the spanking wouldn't be all bad though. ) I must say I agree completely!

I'm fully on-board with the whole willing suspension of disbelief and what not, but they could have thrown a "fix" or two into the writing. Maybe say the only bridge into town was blown up by the army to try and contain shit so going to and from is much harder, but the bar is on the outskirts before the bridge so it's still accessible. Or, have the town so horribly overrun by zombies that going in there is a near-death sentence. It just seemed kinda lazy on part of the writers to ignore this stuff, that's all!

I would have moved into the bar and made that my home-base. It worked okay in Shaun of the Dead after all! LOL There are also some pretty glaring plot holes throughout like when Rick and Shane cut their fingers with knives used to kill zombies only shortly before, thus exposing them to infection. Why didn't he go to town on the zombies with the .50 Cal machine gun, why didn't he drive the tank. Better yet, how the fuck did the guy inside the tank get infected in the first place? It's a freaking tank! I don't think the zombies could have clawed through the many inches of reinforced steel. Okay, I'm going to go outside now before I get too worked up! LOL
Old 03-13-2012, 06:33 PM   #23
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah...I thought the same thing in the tank scene! There's a whole lot of things the writers should have included...but, hey, like St. C mentioned...it's doing very well, in spite of all the flaws!

Marcus...one spanking coming up!!
Old 03-13-2012, 09:03 PM   #24
vincentfloyd
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I am a big comic book nerd so of course I love this show!

*spoilers!*

I'm 95% sure what Jenner told Rick was that everyone was already infected. It's too bad that Shane died as he was my favorite character and was a better leader than Rick, but the actor is leaving for a new show.

I've read what happens to the guy in the tank and how he got bit, but they didn't film it.

Read the spoilers for the season finale...HOLY SHIT. Do not miss this one.

As for next season all I have to say is...The Governor!
vincentfloyd is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:11 PM   #25
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Rick clinging to the civilized morality of a modern day lawman is one of the most frustrating aspects of the show. Him and his family are far more trouble to the group than they are worth. I have considered the weapon thing too, a shotgun for sure but a small .22 rifle would have a lot of value because of the number of rounds you could carry.
Grifter is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:08 AM   #26
Guest061918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

This is a good show as I have season 1 on blu ray but have not watched season 2 yet. My faves are still "Fringe" and "Breaking Bad."
Guest061918 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:42 PM   #27
CuniLinguistic
Registered Member

I enjoy that show. I will say I am irked at Lori's about face (several) and am glad "the usurper" (if seen it you know who I mean) is dead.

Raising a question about the evolution of the infection and as mentioned up thread issue regarding the baby.

I just started paying attention to the "Talking Dead" after the show.

Eagerly await Game of Thrones in April. Another show I belatedly got into is "Archer". I laugh my ass off; the humor being right up my alley.
CuniLinguistic is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:28 PM   #28
Marcus78
Premium Access

Under an hour to go until the season finale! I've set the water cooler up so that we may discuss, what looks to be, the epic human vs. zombie battle that will consume the finale.

Old 03-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #29
Marcus78
Premium Access

Well, we finally found out what Jenner told Rick.

**Spoilers Ahead**

So they're all infected? That was predictable, but I wish they had thought of something more creative.

Also, that is one serious badass that saved Andrea. I won't spoil the identity in case they save it for next season, but it should be a good addition. I just hate having to wait until the Fall for the series to resume.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:32 PM   #30
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Darn...I kept dozing off during the show and only got to see part of it! I saw Andrea running through the woods, but don't know why or how she got there!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women