Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2013, 09:05 AM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, or even Jon Huntsman. I think I could have supported Huntsman. Christie is an idiot.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:28 PM   #17
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Christie is an idiot.
Gee, I did not know that Governor Christie was a member of the StupidOldLyingFart clan!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:16 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

I'm not aware that the WHINY voter profile is very important to anybody...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:14 PM   #19
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

If the Republicans get a good candidate and win the election, the liberals are going to be so surprised they may suspect voter fraud! At this point the only thing that appears able to beat them is overconfidence, but things can change. Nobody ever thought of Obama as a President when he was a lackluster junior Senator from Illinois, paying back the machine with patronage jobs.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Say good night Gracie.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:44 AM   #21
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
... a thousand times no.

http://todaynews.today.com/_news/201...are-today?lite

No more Bushes, no more Kennedy's, no more Clintons, no more Browns, now more Romneys, no more Cuomos, no more Bidens.

What the fuck is wrong with the American people that they keep trying to set up political dynasties? Don't they care about the dangers of nepotism?

Jeb might not have ruled out a run in 2016, but he doesn't need to. I've already done it for him.
+1.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:49 AM   #22
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Ron Paul...NO, Gary Johnson...NO, or even Jon Huntsman...a thousand times, HELL NO!! I think I could have supported Huntsman. Christie is an idiot...+1.
Fixed that for ya, COG. I hate compromise, but we've got to put up electable candidates or conservatism and libertarianism will be relegated to the scrap heap.

EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:58 AM   #23
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, or even Jon Huntsman. I think I could have supported Huntsman. Christie is an idiot.
A candidate who is unelectable is not a "better candidate". You may think they would make a better president, but if they have no realistic chance to get there he/she is a a pipe dream.

Neither Paul nor Johnson was (is) electable. Huntsman I don't know enough about to comment.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:42 AM   #24
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
If the Republicans get a good candidate and win the election, the liberals are going to be so surprised they may suspect voter fraud! At this point the only thing that appears able to beat them is overconfidence, but things can change. Nobody ever thought of Obama as a President when he was a lackluster junior Senator from Illinois, paying back the machine with patronage jobs.
The same thing happened to the Democrats in the late 80's / early 90's when it was thought that the Republicans had such an unbreakable hold, but the Democrats managed to rebuild party and put Clinton in office.

I think the Republicans have the ability to take a step back and reevaluate their approach and party stance on many issues and if they can adapt to the changing times, they can also take back the White House.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:21 AM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So, you nominated Romney because he was "electable". How'd that work out for you? Reagan was considered "unelectable". I guess he never made it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:44 AM   #26
WWII NavyVet
Registered Member

Strongly agree with the ex-NYer on this one.

Nepotism works out poorly much more often than not. Same thing in the business world. Clients of ours were occasionally small companies where an SMU frat boy took the reins of daddy's company. Others who were in many cases smarter or better qualified got squeezed out and became resentful. Good way to fuck up a company.

Looks like people get pissed off easily on this site, so hope I don't offend anybody with the following!

I thought Daddy Bush was a decent man who always wanted to do what was right and was perhaps a better president than most, or at least many. But W was sort of like a spoiled frat boy who never grew up. He just had no business being president.
WWII NavyVet is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:48 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Obama has it in his power to fix this. He can resign and appoint a former bus driver to replace him. That's how they do in Venezuela. We are close to that now. When senator Biden road that train everyday to Washington he failed to mention that he got to wear an engineers hat and sit next to the driver.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:57 AM   #28
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Actually I am looking forward to another Clinton beating another Bush.

As I remember, both Clintons beat alot of bush when Bill was POTUS. And some shaved ones too!
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:06 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I see Dead People

I'd like to make it through 2013 before worrying about 2016.

Besides, Rubio is you next nominee.

CC might have put Hugo in his pool but I put all my money on him going next. Call me the Death Whisper. I'm pretty good at picking canidates too. Anybody wanna bet?

Rubio one and Jeb a distant second. Christie does not need the headache. He will turn to TV like Huckabee.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:44 AM   #30
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

If Hillary had beaten Obama in the primaries in 2007 and gone on to become president, it would have been 24 straight years of either a Bush or a Clinton in the White House.

And she would have won, too, 'cause Dubya fucked it up so badly, Hugo Chavez would have beaten McCain.
Prolongus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women