Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161088
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40454
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2014, 05:56 AM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
First, OBL was linked to the terrorist act of attempting to down the World Trade Center in 1993 ... that was the year Clinton was sworn.

Profiles JANUARY 14, 2002 ISSUE

"The Counter-Terrorist
John O’Neill was an F.B.I. agent with an obsession: the growing threat of Al Qaeda.

"BY LAWRENCE WRIGHT

"The legend of John P. O’Neill, who lost his life at the World Trade Center on September 11th, begins with a story by Richard A. Clarke, the national coördinator for counter-terrorism in the White House from the first Bush Administration until last year. On a Sunday morning in February, 1995, Clarke went to his office to review intelligence cables that had come in over the weekend. One of the cables reported that Ramzi Yousef, the suspected mastermind behind the first World Trade Center bombing, two years earlier, had been spotted in Pakistan. Clarke immediately called the F.B.I. A man whose voice was unfamiliar to him answered the phone. “O’Neill,” he growled. “Who are you?” Clarke said. “I’m John O’Neill,” the man replied. “Who the hell are you?”"

"Osama bin Laden had been linked to terrorism since the first World Trade Center bombing, in 1993. His name had turned up on a list of donors to an Islamic charity that helped finance the bombing, and defendants in the case referred to a “Sheikh Osama” in a recorded conversation." “

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...nter-terrorist

Second, suffiicient evidence was gathered against OBL to obtain an indictment in 1998. That evidence was gathered from the early 1990's.

"From 1989 until in or about 1991, the group (hereafter
referred to as "al Qaeda") was headquartered in Afghanistan and
Peshawar, Pakistan. In or about 1991, the leadership of al
Qaeda, including its "emir" (or prince) defendant USAMA BIN
LADEN, relocated to the Sudan."

http://cns.miis.edu/reports/pdfs/binladen/indict.pdf

Clinton "changed his story"??? ... Really????

Clinton the perjuror, who lost his law license for lying under oath?

What did he say: "I never had sex with that woman"!!!!!!!

And, hey, if you love Obaminable, here's YOUR MAN'S CHOICE:

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/lkl.00.html

Larry King Live: 09/11/2001 Interview on CNN:

KING: Senator Kerry did your -- did you committee on international opertions and terrorism ever actually fear something like this?

SEN. JOHN KERRY (R), MASSACHUSETTS: Absolutely. Absolutely. "But let me join John and I know all my colleagues in just expressing -- I think all of us here in Washington are feeling in very personal ways the loss of what's happened here. I know that I had one friend I know of already on that plane from Boston, and I dread the learning of perhaps others. But for thousands of families tonight, there is just a huge loss, and I think in every American there's a sense -- there's a fury, an intense, burning fury about this and a determination to do what is right about it.

"We have always known this could happen. We've warned about it. We've talked about it. I regret to say, as -- I served on the Intelligence Committee up until last year. I can remember after the bombings of the embassies, after TWA 800, we went through this flurry of activity, talking about it, but not really doing hard work of responding." (Emphasis Added)

Another cut and paste from Eccie's King of Cut and Paste.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 06:02 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Another cut and paste ....
Just for you, Cut and Paste Queen.

New Yorker and CNN ..... Where are your Austin Rag Cuts?

http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/report/ .... Enjoy yourself, Elf.

"Bin Ladin and Azzam agreed that the organization successfully created for Afghanistan should not be allowed to dissolve.They established what they called a base or foundation (al Qaeda) as a potential general headquarters for future jihad.24 Though Azzam had been considered number one in the MAK, by August 1988 Bin Ladin was clearly the leader (emir) of al Qaeda.This organization’s structure included as its operating arms an intelligence component, a military committee, a financial committee, a political committee, and a committee in charge of media affairs and propaganda.It also had an Advisory Council (Shura) made up of Bin Ladin’s inner circle.25

"Bin Ladin’s assumption of the helm of al Qaeda was evidence of his growing self-confidence and ambition. He soon made clear his desire for unchallenged control and for preparing the mujahideen to fight anywhere in the world."
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women