Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2018, 05:42 PM   #16
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Oh, I dare any of you to contact the company that handles the archives for WTAE, and see if you can get a copy of that days noon broadcast, I did, and, they don't have it available.

That's like not saving the papers that were printed the day after Pearl Harbor, and trying to deny the Japanese did it.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 05:42 PM   #17
Devo
Valued Poster

Oh, I dare any of you to contact the company that handles the archives for WTAE, and see if you can get a copy of that days noon broadcast, I did, and, they don't have it available.

That's like not saving the papers that were printed the day after Pearl Harbor, and trying to deny the Japanese did it.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 06:12 PM   #18
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swigs View Post
I watched the interview also. The woman was outside hanging clothes on the line when she saw a fireball in the sky.
Yep you did see it, because I did not mention what she was doing when she saw the jet.

You are exactly right, I can't remember if she said laundry, or warsh.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 06:13 PM   #19
Devo
Valued Poster

Further, Westmoreland County took the Todd Beemer call.

Think you'll ever hear it played? Its buried deeper than the CIA's complicity in the Kennedy assassination.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 06:23 PM   #20
swigs
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Frickin gov.
swigs is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 08:53 AM   #21
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Part of the reason for my "anger" on the anniversary.
Huge cover-up
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:12 PM   #22
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
I also knew a reservist who was on cleanup duty, he claimed there was no debris bigger than your hand, now bear in mind, this was days after the crash.

Now, I watched footage of a jet that smacked the side of a mountain in Europe, and the engines were basically intact, now, many people saw this jet, and it was flying low, likely trying to avoid radar, and, the woman in Shanksville said exactly what you would expect if it was hit with a missle.
I'm curious as to exactly how may times you've seen an aircraft hit by a missile?

The worst remnant of 9/11, after the memories of the tragedy, are truthers. Seriously.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 01:09 PM   #23
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
I'm curious as to exactly how may times you've seen an aircraft hit by a missile?

The worst remnant of 9/11, after the memories of the tragedy, are truthers. Seriously.
There are many hours of military film from WW2 on, of aircraft being downed in air combat, its not that hard to find if you want to see plenty of it.

And, I feel the worst remnant of any government cover up, are the people who eat the propaganda the government puts out to cover their own asses, or, their fuck ups.

From Ruby Ridge, to Waco, to 9/11, there is clear evidence right in front of our faces, but, most won't take the time to think beyond what the government wants us to believe.

And, perhaps under the propaganda, laying low, is the evidence, no one wants you to hear, did you notice I said that Westmoreland county took the "Lets roll" call, it was a local operator on the 911 line, and there were other officials at the 911 center when the FBI came in and seized all the tapes, and redundant back ups of the commo that came in.

Think beyond what you are told, and listen to people talk, from people who were on the ground, ex Air Force people who have now retired, etc.

The evidence is out there.

They shot flight 93 down, and its not just about protecting the white house, its about protecting the ability to drop civilian aircraft, if needed, and, no one finding out how good our defenses are to do so.

I don't care they dropped the jet, I mean, I do, because its an unasked sacrifice, and fighting back, even though for decades, passengers were told not to, makes the tale sound alot better, but, we still watched Americans die, to protect a president, and property.

Have you ever been to the memorial? Whats amazing, is the nothingness that surrounds it, IF, you wanted to drop a plane, between Pittsburgh, and DC, thats a perfect, PERFECT area to do it, further, there were no roads there, so, it also kept prying eyes out.

Fucks sake, a jet comes down a mile from me, I'm quadding my ass up there to see what the hell is going on.

That wasn't an option here.

Coincidence? Sure.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 03:26 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Just Incase you missed it the first time:

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...ths-flight-93/

BTW, has anybody found that Bomber that crashed into the Mon River with nukes aboard after WW2?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 04:03 PM   #25
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

They found a seat cushion Bam. That was all they admitted to.

The gubernment once dropped one in the Appalachian mountains long ago with a couple huge bombs on it.
The local hillbillies took turns guarding it until the authorities got to the remote location.
Lots of old folks with pictures of cuzin Zeke or Jeff with the plane
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:48 AM   #26
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
The evidence is out there.
No, it isn't. But keep thinking it is. Someone will make money peddling that crap to someone--you might as well help the economy is some way. As an aside: there are things that the government has covered up. Flight 93 (or, for that matter, what happened on 9/11, as opposed to the Bushies having specific warning it was going to happen) aren't on the list.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 04:27 PM   #27
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
No, it isn't. But keep thinking it is. Someone will make money peddling that crap to someone--you might as well help the economy is some way. As an aside: there are things that the government has covered up. Flight 93 (or, for that matter, what happened on 9/11, as opposed to the Bushies having specific warning it was going to happen) aren't on the list.
And I assure you, its out there, at least in this case. I have had at least a half dozen first hand accounts of it, and, as long as people fear coming forward, its never going to come out.

You did notice Trump gave in, and only allowed some of the Kennedy documents to be released, not all of them.

Same thing with that, there are too many locals, who were mob members, or associates from the New Ken area, who spoke about their interaction in the bay of pigs, the actual assault on Cuba, the thefts of military weapons, hauling them to Miami to the docks, both before and after Castro came to power, that clearly, there were mob ties to Kennedy, and the invasion.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but because of personal interaction with people, I have very firm doubts that what we have been told in both these events is the truth.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 04:28 PM   #28
Devo
Valued Poster

Or, I could just be busting your balls.
Devo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women