Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who Is the Bitter Old Man 2019
IB Hankering 2 40.00%
bb1961 0 0%
oeb11 0 0%
Moscow Ellen 2 40.00%
Bambino 1 20.00%
Lexus Lover 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2019, 04:18 AM   #16
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

The OP is just having some fun with this thread. You old bitter clowns really need to chill the fuck out and relax and not worry about trying to get him to receive points because your vaginas got hurt... it's not that serious, but it will be to the Pissburg crew and Lexus Lover so his point will be proven.

Edit: I have no problem with Waco Kid because he knows his college football and the season has officially started so just waiting on your weekly prediction thread my friend
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 04:47 AM   #17
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
The OP is just having some fun with this thread.
Yes indeed, and so was I just having fun in a recent poll with absolutely no hate intended(as opposed to this one) where I was pointed.

With the choices give and intent, this was nothing but a circle jerk lefty thread. And I also found it personally offensive that Austin Ellen was included as a "bitter old man" contestant in this circle jerk.

Isn't your moniker all about equal application of the law and all.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 04:50 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Aw gnadfly Im to young to ....
... and too ignorant to know otherwise!

Or is it you're just TOO DUMB ?

Did you get 3 master's degrees like Lucetta?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 04:56 AM   #19
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
... and too ignorant to know otherwise!

Or is it you're just TOO DUMB ?

Did you get 3 master's degrees like Lucetta?
Who said I have 3 graduate degrees bitter old man? Did you even go to college? Do you even know that you have to get an undergraduate degree before you even qualify to get graduate degrees?

See where I am going with this old man? Your lack of intelligence is comical to me.

Have I once wasted my time with changing your fake whore board name like you have mine? You're just proving the OP's point about you old bitter weirdos in here.

Go get some fucking dignity and intelligence if that is even possible in this stage of your rapidly expiring life.
Old 08-30-2019, 05:09 AM   #20
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Yes indeed, and so was I just having fun in a recent poll with absolutely no hate intended(as opposed to this one) where I was pointed.

With the choices give and intent, this was nothing but a circle jerk lefty thread. And I also found it personally offensive that Austin Ellen was included as a "bitter old man" contestant in this circle jerk.

Isn't your moniker all about equal application of the law and all.
Aw Eccie Ill vote for you for sad old man.Put your MAGA hat on and go to a rally, You'll feel better Be sure to take it off when you leave. Make sure you have a passport. I think his next rally is in Moscow
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 05:12 AM   #21
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
The OP is just having some fun with this thread. You old bitter clowns really need to chill the fuck out and relax and not worry about trying to get him to receive points because your vaginas got hurt... it's not that serious, but it will be to the Pissburg crew and Lexus Lover so his point will be proven.

Edit: I have no problem with Waco Kid because he knows his college football and the season has officially started so just waiting on your weekly prediction thread my friend
Thanks Lucas. The loon squad are a bunch of snowflake snitches,
Some of them are cool like Waco but most of them are Anti Americans Donald Trump clones. PAB Punk Ass Bitches
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 05:32 AM   #22
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks Lucas. The loon squad are a bunch of snowflake snitches,
Some of them are cool like Waco but most of them are Anti Americans Donald Trump clones. PAB Punk Ass Bitches
You're welcome my friend but no need to thank me. I just post based off of what I read.

I've never even shared my political views in here. That's the funny thing to me. I have people wanting to put me in a box in this forum when they don't even know what the fuck I believe in.

I've stated before that I don't believe in absolutes and I think nobody else should as well. That's what I believe so anybody can put me in a box now after that declarative statement
Old 08-30-2019, 05:42 AM   #23
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
People want to put others in a box
You created your own box I think.

Quote:
I will admit that I was being an arrogant prick.
And isn't this thread/poll all about trying to put certain posters into a box. And only those posters who are perceived to have a certain political slant by the OP.
Old 08-30-2019, 05:49 AM   #24
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
You created your own box I think.

And isn't this thread/poll all about trying to put certain posters into a box. And only those posters who are perceived to have a certain political slant by the OP.
You represent Pissburg well with your lack of intelligence LOL

Don't worry. Bambi will be in here shortly and he may actually make you look smart
Old 08-30-2019, 06:02 AM   #25
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You represent Pissburg well with your lack of intelligence LOL

Don't worry. Bambi will be in here shortly and he may actually make you look smart
And I find this particularly funny given you're earlier self-righteous rant to LexusLover

Quote:

Have I once wasted my time with changing your fake whore board name like you have mine? You're just proving the OP's point about you old bitter weirdos in here.

Go get some fucking dignity and intelligence if that is even possible in this stage of your rapidly expiring life.
And now you both change the name of the fair city of Pittsburgh as well as rename bambino as bambi.

Seems your previous quote is spot on.

Quote:
I will admit that I was being an arrogant prick.
And I think we can all agree that adding "self righteous bitter hyocrite" to your self described "arrogant prick" is certainly in order.
Old 08-30-2019, 06:34 AM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
And I find this particularly funny given you're earlier self-righteous rant to LexusLover

And now you both change the name of the fair city of Pittsburgh as well as rename bambino as bambi.

Seems your previous quote is spot on.

And I think we can all agree that adding "self righteous bitter hyocrite" to your self described "arrogant prick" is certainly in order.
Lucey is just looking for attention and acceptance. He’s been exposed as being a complete fraud in his secret, safe place. So he comes here to gain acceptance. But it only took one thread for most to figure her out.

Lucey has gravitated here. And she’s slapping high fives with TM and YR. A true circle jerk. I’m sure she’ll get around to SC and MM when they pop up. Lucey has found his long quest to be accepted. It’s a low bar, but beggars can’t be choosey
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 06:44 AM   #27
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
So the poll backfired on the themystic and we "really to chill the fuck out."

That's funny Micah! You're officially themystic's white knight. Oh the bitterness!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 07:01 AM   #28
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Who said I have 3 graduate degrees bitter old man? Did you even go to college? Do you even know that you have to get an undergraduate degree before you even qualify to get graduate degrees?
Yeah, we know all that Luke. Are you ready to answer my questions now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
BS, Masters and PhD? In what field?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 07:11 AM   #29
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Hey Luke, is it Saturday yet? How are the AMC reruns? Do they meet your intelligent, dignified Ivy League jackoff standards?

Quote:
Technically, I only masturbate to the Rifleman on Saturday mornings but AMC has been pretty inconsistent about airing the show so I can't even keep a consistent masturbation schedule now. It's very frustrating to me.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 07:17 AM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
WD My Brother. IB may be double winner. He is Up for the Troll in Chief,

His mama Lollipop Hankering said she would present him the trophy after she blows everyone at the Party
You're sucking on those delusion inducing lollipops again, Moscow Mystic. You really need to stop sucking.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women