Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2016, 12:08 AM   #16
gl18005speed
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
beware of what, your stupidity?
You guys can't convince me that if a chick that you'd seen multiple times and had a great time with was having an obvious temporary health problem and hit you up for an 'advance' to be paid back in service, none of you would have bitten. Maybe not to the tune of 1100 large, but maybe the price of an hour or two.

You can get sanctimonious as hell on here with me, but many would have done the same damn thing under the circumstances to a lesser degree.

Speed
gl18005speed is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 12:39 AM   #17
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl18005speed View Post
You guys can't convince me that if a chick that you'd seen multiple times and had a great time with was having an obvious temporary health problem and hit you up for an 'advance' to be paid back in service, none of you would have bitten.
I won't try and convince you... but I can promise you I wouldn't have bitten. Not even to the tune of 1 session. I wouldn't even wire the cost of a BnG upfront like that.

My grandpa used to shake his head and say "there's one born every minute".

threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 01:53 AM   #18
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

WOW...I don't know what's STUPIDER, you getting fucked over not once, but twice, and then writing to tell us about it!!...Smh

I can't believe you went back to her bank and reported her for ripping you off for an illegal act !!...The entire bank was probably laughing their asses off about you after you left!!

Dude, you need to find a new way to gratify yourself!!

LMAO, God I love the ECCIE Channel
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 06:48 AM   #19
Uncle_Tony
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Ho's will be Ho's and Tricks will be tricked. Its the natural order of the universe.
Uncle_Tony is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 06:59 AM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
beware of what, your stupidity?
As Ron White states "you can't fix stupid."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
WOW...I don't know what's more RETARDED, you getting fucked over not once, but twice, and then writing to tell us about it!!...Smh

I can't believe you went back to her bank and reported her for ripping you off for an illegal act !!...The entire bank was probably laughing their asses off about you after you left!!

Dude, you need to find a new way to gratify yourself!!

LMAO, God I love the ECCIE Channel
Fixed it.

Going to the banck .... priceless ... :roll 1:
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 07:03 AM   #21
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You guys can't convince me that if a chick that you'd seen multiple times and had a great time with was having an obvious temporary health problem and hit you up for an 'advance' to be paid back in service, none of you would have bitten. Maybe not to the tune of 1100 large, but maybe the price of an hour or two.

You can get sanctimonious as hell on here with me, but many would have done the same damn thing under the circumstances to a lesser degree.

Speed
A lot of guys wouldn't do the same thing, nor should they. And respectable providers wouldn't sing sad songs looking for a hand out. She'd discount her goods and earn the income.

I can see maybe helping a person out, but only if you knew them for A LONG period of time. 3 visits, isn't that long. I'm really sorry you keep running into these scammers because you seem like a really nice guy with a huge heart. But please, PLEASE, take a break from the "save a ho" campaign that your on. Your pocket book will thank you.

In the mean time, I could use a loan; and yes, I'm an excellent kisser ;-)
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 07:38 AM   #22
willyjack
BANNED

Encounters: 3

So you decided to write in words that you outed a whore as a prostitute to a bank manager?
Good luck seeing prostitutes from here forward.
willyjack is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 07:45 AM   #23
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
A lot of guys wouldn't do the same thing, nor should they. And respectable providers wouldn't sing sad songs looking for a hand out. She'd discount her goods and earn the income.

I can see maybe helping a person out, but only if you knew them for A LONG period of time. 3 visits, isn't that long. I'm really sorry you keep running into these scammers because you seem like a really nice guy with a huge heart. But please, PLEASE, take a break from the "save a ho" campaign that your on. Your pocket book will thank you.

Well said. Going back to the bank was a dick move though. That's someone's real life stuff. Not cool. Stop giving people money and you won't have that problem.

I can vouch for LL. She is an amazing kisser.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 07:46 AM   #24
GeminiGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

So why not go to the Lodge and recoup the funds?
GeminiGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:24 AM   #25
Ravasher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Not one link. OP you wrote so much in your first post and couldn't find the time to post a link. If you really want to warn others the link is very helpful.
Ravasher is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:48 AM   #26
izzy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post

Agreed, I was thinking the same thing.
izzy32 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 09:08 AM   #27
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:

Speed
The cold hard truth is that her problems are her problems not yours. I would help out a trusted close friend or trusted family member in this way but not a woman i only met a few times.

Of course you had a great time with her, but thats her job to make you feel good. It's what gets you to come back (and in your case a way to take advantage of you).

Everyone has problems but i wont go around handing out money to every woman i meet that has a sob story. That's what charitys (and the government) are for.

I hope you will finally wise up after this, Happy hobbying
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 09:09 AM   #28
gl18005speed
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjack View Post
So you decided to write in words that you outed a whore as a prostitute to a bank manager?
Good luck seeing prostitutes from here forward.
Don't read stuff into what I wrote. I never mentioned the hooker's name to the bank manager. I only wanted to cause grief to the person whose account she used so that person would give the provider hell for screwing up her bank account. Maybe not the most noble thing to do, but I was very disappointed and angry at the time.
Old 03-25-2016, 09:16 AM   #29
gl18005speed
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravasher View Post
Not one link. OP you wrote so much in your first post and couldn't find the time to post a link. If you really want to warn others the link is very helpful.
I wasn't sure you could post a link from another web site on here. But here it is: https://www.preferred411.com/Provide...cfm?cid=206195 and
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...90350&pnotes=1
Old 03-25-2016, 09:26 AM   #30
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
Well said. Going back to the bank was a dick move though. That's someone's real life stuff. Not cool. Stop giving people money and you won't have that problem.

I can vouch for LL. She is an amazing kisser.
THN and LL are both excellent kissers. :-)
How much do you both need?
micktoz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women