Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2022, 05:15 PM   #16
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

They don't need to quit delivering to the entire country, just stop delivering to every major city, once the food gets tough to get, it will look like the summer of 2020 again.

City people in general tend to live hand to mouth, especially poor, who are the most triggered to get what they deserve, at any cost.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 05:34 PM   #17
swpa1706
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Based on your posts in this forum. As the old saying goes - if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, you can deduce with a fair amount of certainty that it is a duck.
So, because I don’t like Trump. Got it.

You can’t spell “assume” without “ass”.
swpa1706 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 09:06 PM   #18
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
They don't need to quit delivering to the entire country, just stop delivering to every major city, once the food gets tough to get, it will look like the summer of 2020 again.

City people in general tend to live hand to mouth, especially poor, who are the most triggered to get what they deserve, at any cost.
... Devo! ...

Too right, mate.

This "Freedom Convoy" was a well-planned event... And surely
succeeded in painting the Canadian Leaders - mainly Trudeau -
as true Communist Dictators - No better than Russia and China.

Trudeau seems rather determined to DO the vax passports.
And he still hasn't learned any lesson... Too bad.

So the Convoy leaders had a Grand "plan A" --- And now I'd
surely reckon they also have a Great "plan B"...

... We'll see. ..
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 09:47 PM   #19
Mistershark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

The vast majority of truckers will still be delivering. The minority that won’t do their job for political reasons will be fired and replaced. Your whole fantasy of “everybody is with us” will be kicked in the balls by reality.
Mistershark is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 09:50 PM   #20
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hmmm.... Fired and replaced? ... By Whom?
They can't find enough drivers NOW.

Are YOU a truck driver, mate?

### Salty
Old 02-20-2022, 10:30 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpa1706 View Post
So, because I don’t like Trump. Got it.

You can’t spell “assume” without “ass”.
That's cool but no one was assuming anything. As I said if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, you can deduce with a fair amount of certainty that it is a duck. Has zero to do with Trump
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 05:30 PM   #22
swpa1706
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
That's cool but no one was assuming anything. As I said if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, you can deduce with a fair amount of certainty that it is a duck. Has zero to do with Trump
Nice try but it’s still an assumption because I’m not “on the left”, but I’m not far right either. Independent and have views on both “sides”.

Now, I know we’re in a political climate where anyone who disagrees with any one person’s views is the enemy but that still doesn’t make me “left” or “liberal”.
swpa1706 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 01:04 PM   #23
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpa1706 View Post
Nice try but it’s still an assumption because I’m not “on the left”, but I’m not far right either. Independent and have views on both “sides”.

Now, I know we’re in a political climate where anyone who disagrees with any one person’s views is the enemy but that still doesn’t make me “left” or “liberal”.
If you say so - but your posts indicate otherwise
Old 02-22-2022, 01:05 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

DC National Guard 'Scrambling' To Secure Tow Trucks As Freedom Convoy Descends

The Washington DC National Guard is ratcheting up preparations "for forthcoming Trucker protest" set to begin on Tuesday, as a new group of roughly 1,000 truckers dubbed "The People's Convoy" makes its way to the nation's capital in protest of Covid-19 mandates.

The DC National Guard Land Component Command will be "encamped" starting today - which, according to on source, is synonymous with to "occupy an area."

According to the notice, the National Guard will encamp through Monday, March 7. The notice stated that soldiers were already on standby to support the State of the Union address, which is scheduled for March 1.

A separate notice stated that the encampment could last longer than March 7, and would be in support of the D.C. Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency and the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD). -Breitbart

Fox News' Brad Pergram reported earlier Tuesday that the National Guard is now "scrambling to secure heavy tow trucks to haul away semis which may try to block roads."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...onvoy-descends
Old 02-22-2022, 10:36 PM   #25
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Where the Canadian truckers went wrong was not having an exit strategy. If the American convoy doesn't have one, they will equally not be successful. Knowing when to leave, would be the very best planning that could happen. Even in civil rights protest marches, and gatherings, there was always a planned end. If somebody sat at the lunch counter for 3 weeks and bang their cup on the counter I'm pretty sure the cops would be coming then, and that's what happened up in Canada.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 10:40 PM   #26
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:

So you prefer a leveraged hostage type of negotiation do you? What about the innocent people that live in a city that can't afford increased prices? Should they bear the brunt of so-called truckers doing some patriotic duty driving across the country to make a point? What about hospitals, that might need supplies, should they have to do the same thing? It sounds great to have a big strike and make things inconvenient for a short while, and I do think that sometimes that's required to get noticed. But if you do it more than a short while, more than a week for example, you're literally choosing to hurt innocent people. And that's in the name of making a point. I think not
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 11:24 PM   #27
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Let's NOT get silly here... The "hurting innocent people" claim
surely happens ALL THE TIME.

Look at Pittsburgh, for example.... where "protestours" take to
the streets and BLOCK traffic 'round 5:00 in the evening,
as people drive home from work.

Are the protest people doing their patriotic duty then?
Or do they have the right to protest?

So the next time the BLM rioteers set buildings afire
and do shoppe lootings - should they have their-own
bank accounts FROZEN and be denyed bail??

... Just askin'

#### Salty
Old 02-23-2022, 01:36 PM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

"No Matter How Peaceful The American Freedom Convoy Is, Our Corrupt Regime Will Demonize It"

Like the many people who only peacefully protested at the Capitol on Jan. 6, the truckers will be smeared as domestic terrorists by the Biden administration and media.

The fate of the American trucker convoy has already been decided by President Joe Biden and his allies who, despite promises from the Freedom Convoy protesters that they will remain peaceful, are already painting them as domestic threats.

The bulk of American truckers and allies will not officially launch their journey to Washington, D.C., until March 1, but officials in the nation’s capital have already gone to extreme lengths to ensure that the Americans uniting for freedom from the tyranny that has wreaked havoc on the nation for the last two years feel anything but welcomed.

The American Freedom Convoy has pledged to keep their protests peaceful and deter bad actors, but their promises have fallen on deaf ears. No matter how peaceful the protesters are, they will be smeared by the increasingly corrupt government for being a “threat.” Already, government officials in D.C. are ramping up security and bracing for far more than what is expected from the group of truckers.

The United States Capitol Police announced last week that it is “closely coordinating with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies” and is even discussing adding a fence around the Capitol. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin also ordered at least 700 National Guard troops to the capital city ahead of the convoy’s expected arrival.

much more at

https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/23...l-demonize-it/
Old 02-23-2022, 02:27 PM   #29
berryberry
Valued Poster

Over a thousand vehicles are now outside Adelanto Stadium, as ‘The People’s Convoy’ towards Washington DC prepares to depart from California

https://twitter.com/i/status/1496563783271075845
Old 02-23-2022, 02:49 PM   #30
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistershark View Post
The vast majority of truckers will still be delivering. The minority that won’t do their job for political reasons will be fired and replaced. Your whole fantasy of “everybody is with us” will be kicked in the balls by reality.
Replace them with whom? There’s a trucker shortage as it is. And how exactly does an owner-operator get fired? They’re like 10% of all truckers, do you realize what happens to supply chains if 10% of truckers stand down? Fucking chaos.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women