Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should the mods keep banning Humpty's new personas yes or no?
yes 23 65.71%
no 12 34.29%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2011, 10:39 AM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
I would guess that his original 2 or 3 handles were banned for points or his racist rants. Since then, each new handle is a violation of rule against multiple handles. If he had waited out his first ban and come back, he probably would have been allowed to stay (until his next ban from accumulated points).

My guess is that it's much more work for him to create new handles than it is for mods to ban him. If he keeps at it, he should keep getting banned. To allow him to come back would be to create exceptions and give up enforcing rules because of his persistence.
Nothing that a few beers and a lapdance couldn't fix...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:41 PM   #17
Malcolm Exlax
BANNED

Malcolm Exlax is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:20 PM   #18
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

That should do it.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:30 PM   #19
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

He is not lasting as long as he used to.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:55 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

others are unscathed though. wallowing in the puddles of their own arrogance...
Old 08-25-2011, 07:26 AM   #21
Rand Al'Thor

Speaking of Puddles, I smell another meltdown coming.

Of course, while some wallow in their arrogance, others wallow in the puddle of their own incontinence.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:16 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Naw, no meltdown here. Just reacting to two years of rudeness. However, if you'd like to hold your breath while you "speculate on another member's medical condition," I think we'd all enjoy watching you self asphyxiate, Randi.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:31 AM   #23
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Naw, no meltdown here. Just reacting to two years of rudeness. However, if you'd like to hold your breath while you "speculate on another member's medical condition," I think we'd all enjoy watching you self asphyxiate, Randi.
Not counting the previous two meltdowns, there's no meltdowns here, right? Who's been rude to you...? Are the kids at the playground picking on you again, Puddles?

Your reading comprehension is on the decline, nap time again. I made no specific speculation on anyone's medical condition, while you seem to be speaking on behalf of whoever "we all" is.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:43 AM   #24
E2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
He is not lasting as long as he used to.
Some many comments, so little time !!
E2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 08:48 AM   #25
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by E2 View Post
Some many comments, so little time !!
Good one...You know I meant his new handles get busted faster on the board. He keeps spouting out racial shit. I am sure he creampies these sw in less than sixty seconds. Maybe his new handle will be minutemanpie.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:36 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
Not counting the previous two meltdowns, there's no meltdowns here, right? Who's been rude to you...? Are the kids at the playground picking on you again, Puddles?

Your reading comprehension is on the decline, nap time again. I made no specific speculation on anyone's medical condition, while you seem to be speaking on behalf of whoever "we all" is.
You've proven your own point. There wasn't two meltdowns, but you know I'm sure people really give a red rodent's rectum about your account of history. Randi, you've been Busted like Humpty (back on topic, let's?).

How many other folks do you think are using multiple handles online? Humpty just gets popped because his rhetoric and MO never changes.

I'll bet there are a lot of folks with multiple handles who just use them to have conversations online with themselves.

What do you think, folks?
Old 08-25-2011, 09:59 AM   #27
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
You've proven your own point. There wasn't two meltdowns, but you know I'm sure people really give a red rodent's rectum about your account of history. Randi, you've been Busted like Humpty (back on topic, let's?).

How many other folks do you think are using multiple handles online? Humpty just gets popped because his rhetoric and MO never changes.

I'll bet there are a lot of folks with multiple handles who just use them to have conversations online with themselves.

What do you think, folks?

Proving my own point is the point isn't it? Why would I prove a point for someone else?

You're right, there weren't two meltdowns. Just one instance of you threatening to out another member because you couldn't see eye to eye on a political discussion thread and another instance of you accusing another member of partaking in a topic not allowed to be discussed here. Both of those instances were shortly followed by your vacation from this board. Not meltdowns.

Compared to that.. what have I been "busted" for? Just because you say it don't make it so, Puddles. Or does "busted like Humpty" have some ominous meaning?
Old 08-25-2011, 10:40 AM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Here we go ... your statement isn't true. My first vacation had nothing to do with that. But that really doesn't matter, does it? Let it go.

I'm out of this conversation with you man, and returning you to the ignore list. Please do the same with me.

This thread is about Humpty. Not you.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:07 PM   #29
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
Here we go ... your statement isn't true. My first vacation had nothing to do with that. But that really doesn't matter, does it? Let it go.
I stated nothing about your threats to out another member directly resulting in your ban. I said one followed the other. It's up to the reader to make any conclusion about if the two were related. But that really doesn't matter, does it?

Quote:
I'm out of this conversation with you man, and returning you to the ignore list. Please do the same with me.
That's probably for the best, considering this little exchange started by you replying to me in the first place. I have no trouble ignoring your wandering posts until you try to address me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women