Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2019, 01:03 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
The question is self-explanatory. Because I know that people will have strong opinions on both sides, it will be especially important to remain civil in this thread.

Thread Rules
1. Please stay on topic. (Benghazi is off-topic btw.)
2. No ad hominem attacks of any kind will be permitted.
3. All eccie rules are hereby incoporated by reference.

i haven't used the rtm button in forever, but i will not hesitate to use it in this thread if the above rules are violated. lets keep it on point and civil. i hope to hear from both sides. ideally, i'd like to hear your points with at least some supporting evidence.

Thanks ahead of time y'all!

so why don't you provide the answer? people on the left claim Trump has violated the Constitution. can you give one example of how?

why is Benghazi off-topic?

and the emoluments clause is off-topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Yes, it should be, however he hasn't the guts nor the smarts to start his moderator wanna-be shit over there.

They will hand him his ass for a dollar, then ask for change.

we'll do that for free if he mans up and stops by. SC pops in every once in a while. why can't he?

in other news shinebro is still banned.

is that off-topic??
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 04:26 PM   #17
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Yeah, just one.

My financial statements are getting fat. They don't give a fuck about all the peripheral BS.
Yes indeed, business is kicking ass....which at the end of the day is all that matters.....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 04:35 PM   #18
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Puh-lease....cut the shit!!!

Unless you're part of the 1% or you just crawled your way off welfare then yalls lives ain't changed not one iota since that maggot has been in office.

Go sell that shit to someone that loves being willfully ignorant as fuck. Myself? I ain't buying it!!!
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 04:39 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post

Unless you're part of the 1% or you just crawled your way off welfare then yalls lives ain't changed not one iota since that maggot has been in office.

Go sell that shit to someone that loves being willfully ignorant as fuck. Myself? I ain't buying it!!!

well didn't you say you have money? something about betting 100 grand? with that kinda scratch you be prime-time yeah? gots dat Bentley and dat Lambo .. be rollin' on dem private jets. why shoot negro u be rich like a bitch, right?

Quote:
Wasnt it you telling Pxm to put his money where his mouth is. Well I got money and willing to put up 100 grand (my location of choice) for you to utter these exact words.

BAHHAHAA

take that Bentley to the car wash, boy! chop chop!

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:02 AM   #20
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:

Call bullshit all you want.
You don't have a clue.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 06:04 PM   #21
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Looks like you got a little off topic but OK...

*The press is fake news 90% of the time. Try applying some critical thinking skills to what you read and hear coming from them.
*The immigrants around me are better off than they were 4 years ago and yes that includes the illegal ones. I go by what I can see..
*A lot fewer people on food stamps and welfare but the ones that are aren't being attacked. Where are you getting that BS from?

https://time.com/5744647/trump-food-stamps-rule/
*Political opponents are what they are. If you think politics has gotten nasty only because of Trump you might want to watch Mr. Smith goes to Washington. It was filmed in 1939. Do you really think that the obstructive Democrats with their impeachment hearings is any less nasty?

*You don't know what I care about environmentally or the daily steps I take to make the world a better place. What Trump knows is you can't legislate people's environmental behavior any more than you can legislate morality. When people are required to take extra steps or inconvenience their lives for someone else's benefit they push back. When they can see that what benefits others might benefit them only then will they seek the same benefits. It's human nature.

*Federal law enforcement officials doing their job like Peter Strzok and Lisa Page? James Comey is still facing indictment.
It's becoming more doubtful that a whistleblower even exists. Adam Schiff is running a three ring circus and you morons are all in even when he sat in the Chair and read a made up narrative of a phone call. He should be censured for what he did. Yesterday he brings in a goddam Stanford law professor who thinly veils a claim that Trump thinks he is royalty because of the name of his son. She's too fucking stupid to know that Barron is a Name spelled with two r's, not a title of nobility as is Baron. This is what you're being fed and you eat it up like Fruity Pebbles on Saturday morning. Schiff keeps calling witnesses that make him and the entire process look idiotic.

*This is the swamp, the sewer, the deep state that Trump promised to clean up. Again, watch the movie I referenced. Nothing has changed in 100 years in Washington other than the players except that everyone seems to think they are the politicians including the press and the Bureaucrats who serve at the will of the President. They're the ones who think they can act with impunity because they've gotten away with it for too long. Ever heard of J. Edgar Hoover? When you wrestle with pigs you'd better be prepared to get dirty and like it. The press and the players are in bed together. It pisses them off to no end that they can't set and maintain a narrative. I thought Trump was a fucking idiot for all the tweeting until I realized it is the only way he can get his message out unaltered and without being picked apart before hand. The only thing the press and the swamp can do is pick it apart later and it's fucking hilarious to watch their heads explode.

What few seem to understand is that Congress can't get anything done so they need the distraction from that. Going after the most hated man in DC is that distraction. Thing is, he's not as hated in the rest of the country and I believe the 2020 election will prove that. What's sad is the Democrats know it so they've already started a campaign to tarnish the results. You fools heads exploded when Trump suggested that he would wait and see what the results of the election were before he accepted them. You still haven't accepted the results.

This still belongs in the political forum.[/QUOTE]
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 06:09 PM   #22
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

TL;DR.....
Old 12-06-2019, 06:39 PM   #23
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

It's just funny to me how people are so either completely for Trump or completely against Trump. I don't give a fuck about the guy but as long as the stock market keeps going up, I could not care less who is the president... I get that Trump is an obnoxious arrogant asshole who rubs a lot of people the wrong way, but that's usually how rich kids are so he's hardly an outlier... every woman I know hates his ass because he is a sexist pig, and I just tell them to name a rich guy other than Warren Buffett who isn't one and then they get mad at me for stating the obvious
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 06:51 PM   #24
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Yeah, just one.

My financial statements are getting fat. They don't give a fuck about all the peripheral BS.
this describes many people.. it really doesn't matter what Trump does, as long as more money comes in. the Political Forum people won't say it like this, but it is accurate.

I wouldn't say Trump threw Uncle Sam under the bus, but he refused to get a crowbar when he noticed Sam was suffering.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 07:07 PM   #25
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
It's just funny to me how people are so either completely for Trump or completely against Trump. I don't give a fuck about the guy but as long as the stock market keeps going up, I could not care less who is the president... I get that Trump is an obnoxious arrogant asshole who rubs a lot of people the wrong way....
^^^^ My thoughts exactly....the guy is a dick...so what, so am I....but the oil and gas industry I work in loves this motherfucker....deregulation is a beautiful fucking thing......I don’t agree with Trump on everything but for now, shit is good on my end....(I’m still pissed at the motherfucker for banning bump stocks though).....
Old 12-06-2019, 07:50 PM   #26
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I get a lot of shit from friends and family for not being anti Trump. I don't like to talk about my money with them but I do politely remind them that the better the stock market is doing, the more money I make because I work in financial services.

Is Trump a hard headed dipshit regarding foreign affairs? Yeah. Probably. But what the fuck do I care? I'm domestic so I don't give a shit about that. I care about my money and feeding my family. He hasn't fucked with that so I have no problem with the guy or any president who enables me to do that as I see fit.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 10:09 PM   #27
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Encounters: 38
Talking Gracias Obama!

Quote:
Yeah, just one.

You can thank POTUS Obama for your financial statements getting fat.

Trump is simply coasting on the momentum of an already strong Obama economy. Facts.

The overall job market and wages show the economy continues to follow the steady, upward glide path that began under Obama. More facts.

The GDP was higher under Prez Obama. It's lowered slightly due to Drumpfs losing global trade wars and bad domestic business policies.
Economic forecasters expect the nation's steady GDP growth to slow down in 2020. Facts stacked on facts.

So thank you President Obama!
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 11:15 PM   #28
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post

Trump is simply coasting on the momentum of an already strong Obama economy. Facts.

The overall job market and wages show the economy continues to follow the steady, upward glide path that began under Obama. More facts.

The GDP was higher under Prez Obama. It's lowered slightly due to Drumpfs losing global trade wars and bad domestic business policies.
Economic forecasters expect the nation's steady GDP growth to slow down in 2020. Facts stacked on facts.

You be funny as hell.

DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:39 AM   #29
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
It's just funny to me how people are so either completely for Trump or completely against Trump. I don't give a fuck about the guy but as long as the stock market keeps going up, I could not care less who is the president... I get that Trump is an obnoxious arrogant asshole who rubs a lot of people the wrong way, but that's usually how rich kids are so he's hardly an outlier... every woman I know hates his ass because he is a sexist pig, and I just tell them to name a rich guy other than Warren Buffett who isn't one and then they get mad at me for stating the obvious
I know what you mean, as I don't like him and can list a number of things to support my thoughts. However, no other President has taken on the Chinese bullshit as he has and that is a big plus because, in the end-game, they are the real enemy, not Russia.

As for the rest, I think he was a better choice than Hillary, but not by much.

And yes, sl/sc is clueless as that form of login has always been, just like all the others that are from the one person who logins as them.

continue with the discussion about sl/sc and the topic as I'm amused particularly by the so-called soldier boy and that enigma's claim of odumbo being the reason for the current financial success.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:13 PM   #30
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post

You're a 100% spot on. Watch for my next thread I'm about to educate these folks with facts and numbers that will further show why Trump supporters are DELUSIONAL AS FUCK. Their ignorance on the economy and stock market is appalling and it's why us smarter Progressives just look at them and shake our heads in disgust and disbelief. We truly dont understand their love of willful ignorance on these economic issues. They try to sound educated with out truly being educated. I guess being dumb is the new smart.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women