Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160644
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2013, 04:41 AM   #16
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Why? Because WE can !
Let me explain: I don't always want to, but when I do I can.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:17 AM   #17
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

In all my years on ASPD and ECCIE, this is one of the dumbest questions ever asked.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:01 AM   #18
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

TEAM SL has a training program. Its what we do....

The real question might be, "Why would a 33+ year old ask this question?"

Here is my answer to "your" question... 3 times:

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:14 AM   #19
Reincarnated
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I love late 20's, early 30's...
Reincarnated is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:22 AM   #20
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnated View Post
I love late 20's, early 30's...
What's that old saying?

18-80 blind, crippled and crazy, if they don't walk drag them. Before 18 they are protected by the law after 80 they are protected by mother nature. EVERYTHING in the middle is fair game.

Old 10-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #21
Lil' Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
Some men like redheads, too.
Why, yes.... yes, we do!

Lil' Tex is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:21 PM   #22
SJ One
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Ummmm....I'd love to see an 18yo Shannon Shane....Good God!
SJ One is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:54 PM   #23
Lil' Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ One View Post
Ummmm....I'd love to see an 18yo Shannon Shane....Good God!
Hell, one of these days, I have to get over and see a present day Shannon Shane...
Lil' Tex is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #24
SJ One
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Present, past, whatever. Goddess always, goddammit!
SJ One is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #25
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ One View Post
Present, past, whatever. Goddess always, goddammit!
Indeed, Shannon is awesome! A treat at any age. My answer to the question is not all guys do. Whispers and Still Looking have made their preferences clear and that's fine. But, not all guys have the same preferences. I have been doing this for a little over two years and am endlessly surprised by the guys who just think I'm the bees knees and those that don't seem that attracted to me. Weirdest thing, doesn't seem to have that much to do with age. I have some clients who are in their late twenties early thirties (I am only forty, now, but still a ten year difference) with whom there is just some crazy chemistry. In fact, I rarely sext between appts, but I do with one of them. He's so hot and he's just so into me. I don't know. Lot just pends on chemistry. Also some guys around my age have kids (daughters) around the 18 year old range and that just creeps them out. I just had a guy who drove from college station just to see me, and this is coming directly from him, he was seeking out a woman he was attracted to who was also around his age. And, we had a wonderful time, went to lunch afterwards. We were both generation X'ers, lots of shared cultural experiences, a lot to talk about. That's a very common occurrence for me, otherwise I would not be working. Some older guys like younger girls, some guys just don't. Each have their reasons. It just depends on what you are looking for, and sometimes that changes for the men (I think) date by date.

Just as a post script, I don't think I'm jaded. Opinionated, probably, maybe....yes. But, jaded, really no, no reason to be. In two years, I have had almost nothing but great experiences with very respectful men. No shame, no I wish I hadn't done it. It's been very interesting. A lot different from what I thought it would be, or how its portrayed in the popular imagination. Now, I do sometimes have issues with this board, but my meetings in the real world, only two bad experiences (ripped off and tried to rip me off). Other than that all good~
Annef is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #26
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annef View Post
Indeed, Shannon is awesome! A treat at any age. My answer to the question is not all guys do. Whispers and Still Looking have made their preferences clear and that's fine. But, not all guys have the same preferences. I have been doing this for a little over two years and am endlessly surprised by the guys who just think I'm the bees knees and those that don't seem that attracted to me. Weirdest thing, doesn't seem to have that much to do with age. I have some clients who are in their late twenties early thirties (I am only forty, now, but still a ten year difference) with whom there is just some crazy chemistry. In fact, I rarely sext between appts, but I do with one of them. He's so hot and he's just so into me. I don't know. Lot just pends on chemistry. Also some guys around my age have kids (daughters) around the 18 year old range and that just creeps them out. I just had a guy who drove from college station just to see me, and this is coming directly from him, he was seeking out a woman he was attracted to who was also around his age. And, we had a wonderful time, went to lunch afterwards. We were both generation X'ers, lots of shared cultural experiences, a lot to talk about. That's a very common occurrence for me, otherwise I would not be working. Some older guys like younger girls, some guys just don't. Each have their reasons. It just depends on what you are looking for, and sometimes that changes for the men (I think) date by date.

Just as a post script, I don't think I'm jaded. Opinionated, probably, maybe....yes. But, jaded, really no, no reason to be. In two years, I have had almost nothing but great experiences with very respectful men. No shame, no I wish I hadn't done it. It's been very interesting. A lot different from what I thought it would be, or how its portrayed in the popular imagination. Now, I do sometimes have issues with this board, but my meetings in the real world, only two bad experiences (ripped off and tried to rip me off). Other than that all good~
Heh.... I just read your ad. "Cute College Coed"? REALLY?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=866962

And your show case states: AGE 40?

Old 10-07-2013, 03:07 PM   #27
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Heh.... I just read your ad. "Cute College Coed"? REALLY?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=866962

And your show case states: AGE 40?

Apparently you didn't read the whole ad, was a joke. the title read, "Cute, college co-ed....(emphasis on the ellipse). Inside the ad read," 's hot mother". As in, cute, college coed's, hot mother. Wasn't meant to misleading, just thought it was funny.
Annef is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:21 PM   #28
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Apparently you didn't read the whole ad, was a joke. the title read, "Cute, college co-ed....(emphasis on the ellipse). Inside the ad read," 's hot mother". As in, cute, college coed's, hot mother. Wasn't meant to misleading, just thought it was funny.

I kind of liked the title.....

Cool play on words.....

Your age gets me but your ass pic is awfully tempting.....

I understand guys not seeing girls around their kids age..... It never bothered me till my daughters got older. Now they are 30 and 35.... So I stay away from 29 to 37yos out of that particular issue.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #29
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Shoot! I WISH I looked as good as I am now when I was 18 or 19. I was so clueless of how to take care of myself, my hair, my body, I was timid with low self-esteem and didn't know myself real well. At mid 30s, I am in the best physical shape of my life, happy, established, confident, and I think I look 1000 times better than 15 years ago.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:32 PM   #30
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Well I laughed my ass off!

That Tommy Boy thing is funny as well, I don't care who you are!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women