Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2015, 12:47 AM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
The point is Mitt and Jeb are less popular than they were a year ago and not a lock to get the republican nomination. Bush43 ran the USA into a steep recession. Obama and Tim Geitner got the USA out of the recession. The DJIA has gained 10,000 points since Bush43 left office. If your 401k, Roth IRA or favorite mutual fund is not making any money, then fire the fund manager or get a new fund. FYI, institutional traders buy stocks of companies when profits go up now when they go down. Now that Wall Street has been saved companies are making money.
farter65 you got a problem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtoFsNhcge4
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 12:04 PM   #17
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

Moron, when companies like Google and Facebook post an increase in quarterly profits their stock price goes up not down. This has nothing to do with QE1 and QE2 which is buying up the losses that wall street brokerage firms like Lehman Brothers, Merril Lynch, Citygroup and AIG dumped into the market. Fortune 500 companies are posting record profits. The executives and top 100 officers are seeing increases in wages, not the employees further down on the organization chart. Robots and machines are doing the work that humans use to do. You need skills to get a better job. If you don't go to college you probably won't have that skill.

As for the employment rate, you know the one that the DOL calculates, when Mitt ran for president, he said that with his 59 point plan he could get the unemployment rate to 6.0% in 4 YEARS.(that would be by 2016). The unemployment rate dropped to 5.8% last year.

I don't have a problem. You and the repubtards have a problem. The republicans have lost the last two presidential elections by 15 MILLION votes. Eight years of Bush and Dick Cheney was Eight years too much.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 01:22 PM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Moron, when companies like Google and Facebook post an increase in quarterly profits their stock price goes up not down. This has nothing to do with QE1 and QE2 which is buying up the losses that wall street brokerage firms like Lehman Brothers, Merril Lynch, Citygroup and AIG dumped into the market. Fortune 500 companies are posting record profits. The executives and top 100 officers are seeing increases in wages, not the employees further down on the organization chart. Robots and machines are doing the work that humans use to do. You need skills to get a better job. If you don't go to college you probably won't have that skill.

As for the employment rate, you know the one that the DOL calculates, when Mitt ran for president, he said that with his 59 point plan he could get the unemployment rate to 6.0% in 4 YEARS.(that would be by 2016). The unemployment rate dropped to 5.8% last year.

I don't have a problem. You and the repubtards have a problem. The republicans have lost the last two presidential elections by 15 MILLION votes. Eight years of Bush and Dick Cheney was Eight years too much.
farter65, our problems is getting worse by the second... Your democrat friend predicted the results.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 04:50 PM   #19
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
The point is Mitt and Jeb are less popular than they were a year ago and not a lock to get the republican nomination. Bush43 ran the USA into a steep recession. Obama and Tim Geitner got the USA out of the recession. The DJIA has gained 10,000 points since Bush43 left office. If your 401k, Roth IRA or favorite mutual fund is not making any money, then fire the fund manager or get a new fund. FYI, institutional traders buy stocks of companies when profits go up now when they go down. Now that Wall Street has been saved companies are making money.
Oh gives us all a break. Tiny Tim Geithner couldn't get his head out of his ass long enough to get this country out of a recession and either can Obama. This country is hanging by a thread economically. As far as Mutt and Jeff they have never been popular they have no where to go but up, but hopefully they will end up going out.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 05:20 PM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Trump was beating them up badly today. But how can you take a guy serious when he wears a raccoon on his head.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 11:22 AM   #21
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Oh gives us all a break. Tiny Tim Geithner couldn't get his head out of his ass long enough to get this country out of a recession and either can Obama. This country is hanging by a thread economically. As far as Mutt and Jeff they have never been popular they have no where to go but up, but hopefully they will end up going out.

Jim
December 2014 is a lot better than December 2008 when Lehman Brothers, AIG, Citygroup and all of the big banks were going bankrupt. This was the last full month that Bush43 was in office. Republicans don't talk about the economy anymore. They are still trying to find something with Benghazi and Fast and Furious.
Old 01-25-2015, 01:49 PM   #22
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
December 2014 is a lot better than December 2008 when Lehman Brothers, AIG, Citygroup and all of the big banks were going bankrupt. This was the last full month that Bush43 was in office. Republicans don't talk about the economy anymore. They are still trying to find something with Benghazi and Fast and Furious.
The Banks are still in dire straights. The bailouts only give the impression that things are looking up. Try ending your love affair with these idiots and you may get a glimpse of what's really going on.

Jim
Old 01-25-2015, 02:29 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
The Banks are still in dire straights. The bailouts only give the impression that things are looking up. Try ending your love affair with these idiots and you may get a glimpse of what's really going on.

Jim
Which idiots jim? The ones easing restrictions on banks now so we can go down the shitter again. Or which bailouts?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 05:00 PM   #24
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Fascinating how you keep bragging about how Odumbo made the über rich richer, flighty. What happened to your dim-retard concern for those 47%ers, flighty?
Any single person making $30,000 a year can put away $100 a month on a mutual fund or Roth IRA if they can't get a 401K at work. The fact that the DJIA, S&P500 and Wilshire 5000 indexes have all set all time highs under Obama means most funds are going up. It all depends on how well the fund manager does. The bottom line is you don't have a salary of million dollars to make money in the stock market. I have never posted anything specifically about the 47 percent. I have posted what a disaster Bush was.
Old 01-25-2015, 05:08 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Any single person making $30,000 a year can put away $100 a month on a mutual fund or Roth IRA if they can't get a 401K at work. The fact that the DJIA, S&P500 and Wilshire 5000 indexes have all set all time highs under Obama means most funds are going up. It all depends on how well the fund manager does. The bottom line is you don't have a salary of million dollars to make money in the stock market. I have never posted anything specifically about the 47 percent. I have posted what a disaster Bush was.
You keep touting the rise in the stock market, and crediting Odumbo for that increase, flighty, but all extant evidence shows that Odumbo made the über rich richer while the 47%ers languished and suffered. Per the 2012 Odumbo campaign, the dim-retards are supposedly all about promoting the 47%ers, while they ceaselessly vilify the 1%ers, flighty. What happened?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 05:19 PM   #26
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

Moron, the clown in video is a liar. Obama extended the Bush tax cuts in 2010. They are still in effect today. Only the tax percentage in the highest tax bracket changed in 1/1/2013 from the 36% to 39.6% (about the same rate that it was when Clinton was in office).

FYI, the private health insurance plans sold on the government exchanges ARE NOT FREE. A family of 4 that MAKES between 24,000 and 94,000 will get help to pay their premium on a sliding scale.

If a family of 4 makes less than 24,000 then they won't be able to get a private plan on the government exchange. They must apply for expanded MEDICAID. Only two states in the south have expanded MEDICAID, they are Kentucky and Arkansas.

To get the regular Medicaid you must be extremely poor, a single person that makes less that $15,000.

This has been explained to dumb ass 1000 times already. Maybe it will stick this time.
Old 01-25-2015, 09:47 PM   #27
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Which idiots jim? The ones easing restrictions on banks now so we can go down the shitter again. Or which bailouts?
The idiots that control our monetary system.

Jim
Old 01-26-2015, 12:06 PM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Flghter65 says......."The fact that the DJIA, S&P500 and Wilshire 5000 indexes have all set all time highs under Obama means most funds are going up. It all depends on how well the fund manager does. The bottom line is you don't have a salary of million dollars to make money in the stock market."

You liberal retards keeping touting the Dow as an Obama success; get it in your thick dumb skulls that the boom in the stock market hasn't helped the American middle class. Nearly all the Wall Street gains has accrued to the upper income households !

Here is my data:

And let's point out that any miserly increase in median household net worth doesn't come close to the dramatically higher insurance costs (premiums, deductibles, etc) that those households must now pay under Obamacare !

FACT JACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now where is your data supporting your bogus claim?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 02:43 PM   #29
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Flghter65 says......."The fact that the DJIA, S&P500 and Wilshire 5000 indexes have all set all time highs under Obama means most funds are going up. It all depends on how well the fund manager does. The bottom line is you don't have a salary of million dollars to make money in the stock market."

You liberal retards keeping touting the Dow as an Obama success; get it in your thick dumb skulls that the boom in the stock market hasn't helped the American middle class. Nearly all the Wall Street gains has accrued to the upper income households !

Here is my data:

And let's point out that any miserly increase in median household net worth doesn't come close to the dramatically higher insurance costs (premiums, deductibles, etc) that those households must now pay under Obamacare !

FACT JACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now where is your data supporting your bogus claim?
Moron, your net worth is a summation of all your assets and liabilities. For most people their home is their largest investment. If the equity in your home did not increase your net worth probably did not increase either.

If you don't open up a Roth IRA or mutual fund then a gain in the DJIA won't help you.

If you are having trouble getting ahead maybe you should watch financial advisor Suze Orman on CNBC, you know the cable channel with the stock ticker running at the bottom.

My Roth IRA is doing great since the incompetent Bush43 left office. Thanks Obama!
Old 01-27-2015, 05:11 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Moron, your net worth is a summation of all your assets and liabilities. For most people their home is their largest investment. If the equity in your home did not increase your net worth probably did not increase either.

If you don't open up a Roth IRA or mutual fund then a gain in the DJIA won't help you.

If you are having trouble getting ahead maybe you should watch financial advisor Suze Orman on CNBC, you know the cable channel with the stock ticker running at the bottom.

My Roth IRA is doing great since the incompetent Bush43 left office. Thanks Obama!
You talk all around the point, flighty. The 1%, who you and Odumbo so despise, have been made richer by Odumbo's policies even as the 47%ers became poorer.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women