Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2014, 11:37 PM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
define average
Let's make it easier. Let's define "well below average". The answer is "CBJ7".
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:41 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Let's make it easier. Let's define "well below average". The answer is "CBJ7".

shift the blame, dodge the question

define average
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:38 AM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Nice deflection, CBJ7. But it doesn't hide the fact you know nothing of which you are talking about. Obama used the term. Tell us what he meant, or does it come to what the definition of "is" is?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 01:16 AM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook View Post
Because it isn't necessarily. "What does it matter?" if individual rates rise if we don't address the existential threat of overall healthcare spending to our country? Basically, the theory is that if a whole lot more people are covered and hospitals, doctors, counties and cities don't have to cover nearly as many uninsured, then overall costs will go down (or at least not increase as fast as GDP and inflation) and we will have better health and not spend as much. This is true for almost every other industrialized nation and the ones that pay the most only spend about half what we spend overall for healthcare.

How come you con-tards cannot seem to get that through your thick skulls and into your tiny brains?

Oh, yeah, the main promise was that passing PPACA would lower the increase of healthcare costs overall and it (not it alone, but in conjunction with other factors including simple focus on healthcare costs) seems to have worked since healthcare costs have increased at a far lower rate the last couple of years than they have in 40 years. I've been in the benefits committees of several companies and we routinely saw 10% to 15% increases every year. Overall healthcare costs have increased between 1% and 2% the last couple of years. The most recent news is that mortality is down in Massachusetts which implemented in Romney Care in 2006 and has a coverage rate somewhere in the high 90%. Lower mortality also means savings.

There has been a recent rise again in the last quarter so rather than trying to "fix" the PPACA which is working we need Republican lawmakers to join with others and "improve" our healthcare laws so that we can address the existential threat of out of control healthcare costs overall.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/19/bu...ease.html?_r=0

At least Obama tried something. The first President in 100 years to actually get a law through. Now it is time for "continuous improvement' to take over so that we can address the overall problem and threat first.
Perhaps mortality is down in Massachusetts because people born in Massachusetts are "getting the proverbial fuck out of Dodge", LordBieberDick.

Quote:
"Massachusetts is losing many of its native sons and daughters to other states and is having a harder time attracting transplants than the vast majority of the country.

"Only about 64 percent of those born in Massachusetts still live in the state, according to a report by Northeastern University's Center for Labor Market Studies, which says it has compiled the most comprehensive data so far about the loss of state residents....

"Those who left Massachusetts say they are repelled by the cold, the high price of housing, the taxes ..."

http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas.../18/at_a_loss/
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The promise was that the average family would realize a reduction in premium cost of $2,500 per year. A lie. The plan he was touting in the campaign did not include an individual mandate. A double lie. He did not, at any time in the campaign state that any reduction in costs to a family would be due to a government subsidy. A triple lie.

Why do so many here defend these lies? They are obvious and deliberate. It's astonishing.
+1 They're friggin' lib-retarded morons like LordBieberDick who admits he knew Odumbo was lying, and yet morons like LordBieberDick voted for Odumbo anyway!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:23 AM   #20
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

SO FAR this year, I have paid about $6500 MORE than I paid last year, and for about 20% LESS coverage. Yea this is fuckin great. I love paying for people who won't pay for themselves.

I can't wait til ST.C sends my StcHobbyistCare subsidy out! Free hookers for everyone!
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 01:22 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
SO FAR this year, I have paid about $6500 MORE than I paid last year, and for about 20% LESS coverage. Yea this is fuckin great. I love paying for people who won't pay for themselves.

I can't wait til ST.C sends my StcHobbyistCare subsidy out! Free hookers for everyone!

only because you're sooooo special

New data on health care premium costs released by the Department of Health and Human Services Wednesday has been analyzed and scrutinized by experts across the nation. The data shows that Americans will pay an average of $328 a month for a middle tier health plan, while other anlysis shows that health costs may go up for younger Americans under the Affordable Care Act.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:02 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Perhaps mortality is down in Massachusetts because people born in Massachusetts are "getting the proverbial fuck out of Dodge", LordBieberDick.

+1 They're friggin' lib-retarded morons like LordBieberDick who admits he knew Odumbo was lying, and yet morons like LordBieberDick voted for Odumbo anyway!
Look who's taking the Lord's name in vain for a change!

At least you're not rudely insulting people, Buttman!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:25 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

him just being here is a rude insult to people
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:13 PM   #24
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Whose going to complain about that?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:26 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Whirlyturd. IBIdiot. JDIdiot. LLIdiot.

The usual subjects will start bitching before they look at it. ,
Old 05-08-2014, 05:56 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
him just being here is a rude insult to people
You're making quite an ASSumption, CBJ7, since you and the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM don't qualify as being "people".

Quote:

Once again you're just too damn stupid to read LordBieberDicks handle, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Whirlyturd. IBIdiot. JDIdiot. LLIdiot.

The usual subjects will start bitching before they look at it. ,
Go screw yourself, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:56 PM   #27
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Probably the hookers. I hear they are in it for the money and are tired of laughing at WTF's jokes.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:30 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're making quite an ASSumption, CBJ7, since you and the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM don't qualify as being "people".

For a change, Johnny Reb is talking about white supremacy.

Once again you're just too damn stupid to read LordBieberDicks handle, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Being called stupid b you is an honor. It indicates your inability to address any of my comments. For you to take ANY Lord's name in vain is in direct conflict with the Bill of Rights, er, the Ten Motherfucking Commandments. Those were the original 10, the ones handed down to our founders by Jesus et Valley Forge. And yes, you are an asshole of the highest degree, you feces-encrusted, mouth-breathing, pasty-faced, spotty-backed (heard about both, btw) redneck cracker.

Go screw yourself, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Where do YOU usually go to screw yourself! IBIdiot? Home Depot? I wanna go there, Corpy the Beshat Cable Gug!!!!
Old 05-09-2014, 05:08 AM   #29
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Oh yeah? Well i've paid $10,000 less for 40% more coverage.

And i love liars.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 05:51 AM   #30
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Oh yeah? Well i've paid $10,000 less for 40% more coverage.

And i love liars.
I don't believe either of you, not because I don't believe you as persons, just because I don't believe you can quantify coverage as a percent with any accuracy. Doove is just poking fun, it seems the only way to have paid $10k less in five months would be extreme circumstances. Or maybe you're speaking of a whole business.

I don't care how you slice it, the haves will at some point have a choice: pay for the have-nots to be healthy or let them languish. If you want the latter, I'd prefer it was a clearer decision; fuck this insurance hullaballoo, let the poor folks die in the street. Either you can afford to live or you can't.

I'd prefer the former, but still as a clearer decision: socialize medicine. Free health care. Dismantle all insurance. Insurance makes no one healthy, it merely creates greedy little piglets.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women