Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160712
Yssup Rider60058
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47628
pyramider46370
bambino40345
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35458
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2016, 11:06 AM   #16
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Go to Canada Jim. Your candidate flat out boasted to America that he avoids paying taxes because he's smart and avoids paying people for their work because it's called "business" -
That's where you and your mongoloid brother Assup should go. You both would blend right in with the other 35million Liberal jackasses that live there. America needs to trim some Liberal fat, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:55 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Two can play your game.
Recess was over for you long ago duffus. BTW: Are you a veteran or a servicemember today?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 12:37 PM   #18
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Go to Canada Jim. Your candidate flat out boasted to America that he avoids paying taxes because he's smart and avoids paying people for their work because it's called "business" -

And what is wrong with that? If he is taking all of the legal deductions then he is doing the smart thing. Do you think George Soros pays more than he has to? Do you pay more than you have to? Do you write off the mortgage interest and property tax on your federal income tax? If you do then you are a hypocrite.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 12:41 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
And what is wrong with that? If he is taking all of the legal deductions then he is doing the smart thing. Do you think George Soros pays more than he has to? Do you pay more than you have to? Do you write off the mortgage interest and property tax on your federal income tax? If you do then you are a hypocrite.
Puke doesn't work. So he doesn't pay taxes either.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:57 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

If he paid no tax, and is not in jail, he obeyed the law. What have you got against obeying the law? And anyone with a strong cash position would take advantage of a crash. It would be stupid not to. Trump is right, we need a President who knows how money works. Hillary only knows how to collect it, Trump knows how to manage it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 06:20 AM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If he paid no taxes it would be because of loopholes, and look bad to the rest who paid their share according to law.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 06:35 AM   #22
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If he paid no taxes it would be because of loopholes, and look bad to the rest who paid their share according to law.
Loopholes are nothing more than the regulations put in place by the government. The term "loophole" is thrown around like it is a criminal act when in reality it is following the law. I'll ask you the same thing that Luke refused to answer. Do you take the mortgage interest and property tax deductions on your federal income tax return?
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 07:07 AM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
The loopholes are law retarded Lenny. That's why millions of people take advantage of the loopholes because they are legal Retarded Lenny. Yes Lenny, writing off the interest on your mortgage is a legal loophole Lenny. If you owned a home you might know this. If you operate a business, you can write off business expenses Retarded Lenny. I take advantage of these legal loopholes Lenny. As millions do Retarded Lenny. And I'm not giving you any links Retarded Lenny. You look them up yourself Retarded Lenny.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:14 AM   #24
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default for every business tax deduction allowed theres an equal business income to someone else except for taxes paid to government

although its clear that trump followed the law and that trump's economic activity created much more in the way of tax collection than if he had merely sat on his money and clipped municipal bond coupons and paid no tax that way ala teresa kerry........

the biggest truth remains, and its not getting any play,

that if trump had owed a tax it would have been squandered
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 07:17 AM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
although its clear that trump followed the law

the biggest truth remains, and its not getting any play, that if trump had owed a tax it would have been squandered
And if he owed taxes and didn't pay, it would be HUGE news.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:46 AM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Loopholes are nothing more than the regulations put in place by the government. The term "loophole" is thrown around like it is a criminal act when in reality it is following the law. I'll ask you the same thing that Luke refused to answer. Do you take the mortgage interest and property tax deductions on your federal income tax return?
LMAO, what mortgage ? Are you still paying a mortgage? You don't own your home?
Old 09-28-2016, 07:47 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
More of that comphrehension problem; Trump never said he didn't pay any taxes. Hillary (like Harry Reid in 2012) said that Trump didn't pay any taxes. Trump said, that if he didn't, then it was because he was smart. And this from a woman who took a deduction on Chelsea's used panties when she was First Lady of Arkansas.

Of course Warren Buffet has been investigated for income tax evasion....wonder who he supports?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 07:48 AM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The loopholes are law retarded Lenny. That's why millions of people take advantage of the loopholes because they are legal Retarded Lenny. Yes Lenny, writing off the interest on your mortgage is a legal loophole Lenny. If you owned a home you might know this. If you operate a business, you can write off business expenses Retarded Lenny. I take advantage of these legal loopholes Lenny. As millions do Retarded Lenny. And I'm not giving you any links Retarded Lenny. You look them up yourself Retarded Lenny.
Get back on the porch bambeano, if I need any of your hot air your cage will rattle. You don't own your home either? Still paying a mortgage?
Old 09-28-2016, 08:29 AM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Get back on the porch bambeano, if I need any of your hot air your cage will rattle. You don't own your home either? Still paying a mortgage?
You've proven that you are the ECCIE village idiot retarded Lenny. You are a Retard, Lenny. Just because I exposed you're stupidity again you shouldnt get angry. Other people have been exposing your stupidity since you were young. Just like Asswipe your mentor.

" But Bambino, she started it"
Old 09-28-2016, 08:45 AM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
If he paid no tax, and is not in jail, he obeyed the law. What have you got against obeying the law? And anyone with a strong cash position would take advantage of a crash. It would be stupid not to. Trump is right, we need a President who knows how money works. Hillary only knows how to collect it, Trump knows how to manage it.
Really?

By that logic, he's not dead yet, so the black must love him.

LMAO.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women