Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60080
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40347
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2021, 08:06 AM   #16
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Anyway these episodes had the effect of making foreign leaders believe some guy who was bat shit crazy controlled the U.S. nuclear codes. Which perhaps was exactly what he wanted.
Absolutely. Vaporizing Soleimani sent a message, fuck around and find out.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 08:06 AM   #17
oeb11
Valued Poster

I hope President Trump does NOT run in 2024.

We have some younger, talented folks who will make quality Presidents.

among them - deSantis, cotton, Pence, and others.

IMHO!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 12:33 PM   #18
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yea I hope florida boy runs
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 01:08 PM   #19
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

It was NOT a million. It was 900,000!!!!!

LOL wtf fucking garbage.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 01:13 PM   #20
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
It was NOT a million. It was 900,000!!!!!

LOL wtf fucking garbage.
Typical Trump embellishment. I mean if you want credibility at least use semi accurate numbers. Rounding up by 100,000 isn't even close.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 01:20 PM   #21
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Typical Trump embellishment. I mean if you want credibility at least use semi accurate numbers. Rounding up by 100,000 isn't even close.
that's retarded and I highly doubt it was exactly 900,000, which means YOU'RE A BIG FAT LIAR OMG
Old 08-20-2021, 01:34 PM   #22
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
that's retarded and I highly doubt it was exactly 900,000, which means YOU'RE A BIG FAT LIAR OMG
I believe McDingDong, like Eccieuser, deserves the title of Master Baiter. While Eccieuser is better at baiting, McDingDong has shown himself to be second to none at masturbation - see link to his Jow Biden thread below. His response to royamcr shows he's pretty darn good at baiting too.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2798139
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 01:53 PM   #23
oeb11
Valued Poster

Tiny - perhaps You should start a poll on the best 'master 'baiter' - for my vote - LM or 'r'
Both intransigent 'baiters' - with nothing redeeming ever to offer.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 01:58 PM   #24
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

I'm a stroking champion. I could go 9 hours if I wanted to and beat the world record.
Old 08-20-2021, 09:18 PM   #25
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
I'm a stroking champion. I could go 9 hours if I wanted to and beat the world record.

Masturbation duration record.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 09:29 PM   #26
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
I believe McDingDong, like Eccieuser, deserves the title of Master Baiter. While Eccieuser is better at baiting, McDingDong has shown himself to be second to none at masturbation - see link to his Jow Biden thread below. His response to royamcr shows he's pretty darn good at baiting too.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2798139

The $3.5 trillion reconciliation budget that was recently passed in the Senate lays the groundwork for a historic reconciliation bill that will be transformative for working families, the children, the elderly, the sick and the poor. It will be a long-overdue step forward in the fight for economic, racial and social justice. It will also create millions of good-paying jobs.

As Chairman of the Budget Committee, my hope is that the various committees will soon finish their work and that the bill will be on the floor and adopted by Congress in late September.

The recent Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) report makes it absolutely clear. The United States and countries throughout the world must move extremely aggressively in combating climate change if we are to prevent irreparable damage to our country and the planet. There is no time to lose. The future of the world as we know it is at stake.

Take a look around.

• A huge fire in Siberia is casting out smoke for 3,000 miles.
  • Greece – burning.
  • California – burning.
    Oregon – burning.
  • Historic flooding in Germany and Belgium.
  • Italy just experienced the hottest European day ever.
  • July 2021 is the hottest month ever recorded.
  • Drought and extreme weather disturbances are cutting food production, increasing hunger and raising food prices worldwide.
  • Rising sea levels threaten Miami, New York, Charleston and countless coastal cities around the world in the not-to-distant future.

This is not a silly plot in some disaster movie. This is reality. This is what we are experiencing now, and it will only get much worse in years to come if we do not act boldly NOW.

This Reconciliation Bill, the details of which are still being written, will not do everything that needs to be done. But, by investing many hundreds of billions into the reduction of carbon emissions it will be, by far, the most significant step forward in our country's history in fighting climate change and will set an example of what other countries should be doing.

Here are some of the proposals that are currently in the bill:
  • Massive investments in retrofitting homes and buildings to save energy.
  • Massive investment for the production of wind, solar and other forms of sustainable energy.
  • A major move toward the electrification of transportation including generous rebates to enable working families to purchase electric vehicles.
  • Major investments in a greener agriculture.
  • Major investments in research and development for sustainable energy and battery storage.
  • Billions to address the warming and acidification of oceans and the needs of coastal communities.
  • The creation of a Civilian Climate Corps which will put hundreds of thousands of young people to work transforming our energy system and protecting our most vulnerable communities.

As you may know, the Budget Resolution was passed last Wednesday at 4:00 a.m., by a vote of 50-49 after 14 hours of debate. No Republican supported it, and no Republican will support the Reconciliation Bill. The Democratic Caucus will have to do it on its own.

That means that we must demand that EVERY Democrat supports a Reconciliation Bill that is strong on climate change. No wavering. No watering down. This is the moment. The future of the planet is at stake.

In solidarity,

Bernie Sanders

Who's the master?
Old 08-20-2021, 09:48 PM   #27
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
The $3.5 trillion reconciliation budget that was recently passed in the Senate lays the groundwork for a historic reconciliation bill that will be transformative for working families, the children, the elderly, the sick and the poor. It will be a long-overdue step forward in the fight for economic, racial and social justice. It will also create millions of good-paying jobs.

As Chairman of the Budget Committee, my hope is that the various committees will soon finish their work and that the bill will be on the floor and adopted by Congress in late September.

The recent Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) report makes it absolutely clear. The United States and countries throughout the world must move extremely aggressively in combating climate change if we are to prevent irreparable damage to our country and the planet. There is no time to lose. The future of the world as we know it is at stake.

Take a look around.

• A huge fire in Siberia is casting out smoke for 3,000 miles.
  • Greece – burning.
  • California – burning.
    Oregon – burning.
  • Historic flooding in Germany and Belgium.
  • Italy just experienced the hottest European day ever.
  • July 2021 is the hottest month ever recorded.
  • Drought and extreme weather disturbances are cutting food production, increasing hunger and raising food prices worldwide.
  • Rising sea levels threaten Miami, New York, Charleston and countless coastal cities around the world in the not-to-distant future.

This is not a silly plot in some disaster movie. This is reality. This is what we are experiencing now, and it will only get much worse in years to come if we do not act boldly NOW.

This Reconciliation Bill, the details of which are still being written, will not do everything that needs to be done. But, by investing many hundreds of billions into the reduction of carbon emissions it will be, by far, the most significant step forward in our country's history in fighting climate change and will set an example of what other countries should be doing.

Here are some of the proposals that are currently in the bill:
  • Massive investments in retrofitting homes and buildings to save energy.
  • Massive investment for the production of wind, solar and other forms of sustainable energy.
  • A major move toward the electrification of transportation including generous rebates to enable working families to purchase electric vehicles.
  • Major investments in a greener agriculture.
  • Major investments in research and development for sustainable energy and battery storage.
  • Billions to address the warming and acidification of oceans and the needs of coastal communities.
  • The creation of a Civilian Climate Corps which will put hundreds of thousands of young people to work transforming our energy system and protecting our most vulnerable communities.

As you may know, the Budget Resolution was passed last Wednesday at 4:00 a.m., by a vote of 50-49 after 14 hours of debate. No Republican supported it, and no Republican will support the Reconciliation Bill. The Democratic Caucus will have to do it on its own.

That means that we must demand that EVERY Democrat supports a Reconciliation Bill that is strong on climate change. No wavering. No watering down. This is the moment. The future of the planet is at stake.

In solidarity,

Bernie Sanders

Who's the master?
I thought I was immune to your baiting but I guess not. I'm only human. And I'm not putting up with this shit any longer. STOP GLORIFYING SMOKING! Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths in the U.S. EACH YEAR.
Old 08-20-2021, 09:54 PM   #28
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
I thought I was immune to your baiting but I guess not. I'm only human. And I'm not putting up with this shit any longer. STOP GLORIFYING SMOKING! Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths in the U.S. EACH YEAR.

But it makes me feel sooo good.

Old 08-20-2021, 10:21 PM   #29
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
But it makes me feel sooo good.

That French bitch is DEAD. You know why she’s dead? Because she SMOKED! LOON!
Old 08-20-2021, 10:54 PM   #30
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
That French bitch is DEAD. You know why she’s dead? Because she SMOKED! LOON!

Getting back on topic:

The Cognitive Dissonance of America: Writing Through the Terror of Trumpland

https://lithub.com/the-cognitive-dis...-of-trumpland/

Quote:
The Trump years were like a big-budget theatrical production of cognitive dissonance, mainly because many of us were only in the audience, watching the process work on nearly half the country, powerless to stop it. At each stage of his nomination, election, and presidency, we were asked to believe increasingly impossible things in order not to see what was right before our eyes. I say “we,” but again, not really all of us—one of the most significant changes in these past years is that a major political party stopped talking to Americans in general, and instead only talked to their Americans, wrapping those self-selected folks in patriotism for going along with the demanding wackiness of the storyline. From the beginning, in order not to face consequences for their lack of preparation, their criminal and near-criminal behavior, their open flirtation (if not outright use) of a foreign power’s meddling in the election, a conspiracy had to be born. The “deep state” gave way to “Obama spying” and eventually to straight-up “Dems are blood-sucking child molesters.”

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women