Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60081
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40347
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2016, 09:35 PM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I would go with that. Harriet actually did something for Black People and risked her life doing it. Obama never has.

Jim
I beg to differ. Obama has increased the debt to some god awful number, seen black on black crime in our big cities reach record highs, destroyed much of the good will between the various races, and made the US the laughing stock of the world.

Put him on the penny, because "he ain't worth one red cent".
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 09:38 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I beg to differ. Obama has increased the debt to some god awful number, seen black on black crime in our big cities reach record highs, destroyed much of the good will between the various races, and made the US the laughing stock of the world.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 02:12 AM   #18
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Stick your head up your ass and fight for air you ignorant fuck. Obama is a total joke. He's brought this country to lowest of lows in the history of this country. The best he can do is get his mug on a roll of toilet paper.

Jim
His picture hangs with pride in assup's and EKIM's gloryholes and in the other "fruit bars ' across the land after his "support " ( read blackmail ) of SCOTUS to pass gay " marriage "
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 02:16 AM   #19
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Quote:

That Obama is the United States' most admirable, accomplished modern president is a widely acknowledged fact, of course, but it seems possible that controversy might develop if he replaces another equally beloved figure. Here's who's currently on our coins and bills:

My God! Garry Shandling didn't die and he's posting as pisstine craphole!!!!

who knew!!!

I DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLySXTIBS3c

is that the queer bill???? ahahahahahaha

The 3 dollar bill...accepted in gloryholes worldwide ! Visa don't have shit on it !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 03:46 AM   #20
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

theres talk of getting rid of the penny.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 03:52 AM   #21
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

only thing obama has done is drip drip the country in useless pontification he deems wise and lies about his actions.

I'd say Thomas jefferson, he's on the .05 & $2.00.

I'd think that'd be too much to deal with, that's like 100 million of them to look at. ugh.. no thanks.

put him on the $500 or $1000 bill as that currency never sees light of day and is used in house by the Fed as currency chits between banks.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:38 AM   #22
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

He has to be dead first. Right?

Then you can put him on the wooden nickel. Nobody would take it.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:37 AM   #23
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Stick your head up your ass and fight for air you ignorant fuck. Obama is a total joke. He's brought this country to lowest of lows in the history of this country. The best he can do is get his mug on a roll of toilet paper.

Jim

I love you like a brother Jimbo but you're factually wrong par par. Obama brought us from the depths of despair. Let's not forget Financial crisis of 2008 (the greatest depression since the 1930's) caused by Bush and the Republicans which incidentally threatened the World Order in which we live. Obama reversed all of that and that's a FACT that cannot legitimately be disputed by anyone with common sense and credibility.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:41 AM   #24
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
This is the reward we get for freeing the slaves, letting women vote, and taking in millions of immigrants.

Disdain and hatred.

WE?

All of what you say was accomplished based on modern day Democratic principals. even freeing of slaves. Even though Lincoln was a Rep he espoused modern day Democratic principals since it's clear Dems and Reps have swapped Principals over the lasr 50 yrs or so.

So in other words you can exclude yourself and thinking from the "WE" category. You seem to espouse demonic and devilish like principals. I see your lot as being in hell there is nothing decent about your character.
Old 09-07-2016, 07:11 AM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I love you like a brother Jimbo but you're factually wrong par par. Obama brought us from the depths of despair. Let's not forget Financial crisis of 2008 (the greatest depression since the 1930's) caused by Bush and the Republicans which incidentally threatened the World Order in which we live. Obama reversed all of that and that's a FACT that cannot legitimately be disputed by anyone with common sense and credibility.
You're a lyin' lib-retard, Sissy Chap, it was Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator who signed the bill that repealed Glass-Steagall and put the Community Reinvestment Act on steroids, Sissy Chap: the combination that directly led to the 2007-08 financial crisis.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 07:28 AM   #26
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

If Sissy Chap doesn't learn how to spell principle correctly, then he should be sent to the principal's office and forced to write it out 500 times!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 07:52 AM   #27
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

put Obama on any bill he chooses, but only with the proviso one of maya angelou's trite and tedious and pedantic poems appears along with him
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 08:48 AM   #28
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I don't know what kind of problems you have. This country was hardly in despair compare to now. Violent crime is up, race relations is awful. We wouldn't have a "Black Lives Matter " movement if Obama was a good mediator between the races instead his strategy is to divide and conquer. The economy isn't any better than when Bush was President. We still have conflicts in the Middle East, our American soldiers are still getting killed or coming home maimed. Leaders from other countries don't have that much respect for Obama one just recently call him an SOB, lol. Obama is no prize, he's nothing but a puppet. That's really all this country will ever have for a president, until the people of this country wise up and stop falling for all the empty promises from the empty suits.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 09:19 AM   #29
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default NO free sessions.

Quote:
I don't know what kind of problems you have. This country was hardly in despair compare to now. Violent crime is up, race relations is awful. We wouldn't have a "Black Lives Matter " movement if Obama was a good mediator between the races instead his strategy is to divide and conquer. The economy isn't any better than when Bush was President. We still have conflicts in the Middle East, our American soldiers are still getting killed or coming home maimed. Leaders from other countries don't have that much respect for Obama one just recently call him an SOB, lol. Obama is no prize, he's nothing but a puppet. That's really all this country will ever have for a president, until the people of this country wise up and stop falling for all the empty promises from the empty suits.

Jim
Good point People of this county wise up and stop falling for the empty promises from empty suits.All their asses need to be kick out of office.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 09:33 AM   #30
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't know what kind of problems you have. I should be in a straight jacket. ;-) Happy now? LOL This country was hardly in despair compare to now. This statement is a blatant patent lie; this country hit rock bottom in 2008 and the global economy tanked thanks to Bush and the Republicans. There is no way around that FACT for you. - The 90's were also a very bad time for crime and race relations. Let's not even talk about the preceding decades of racial violence against blacks; the KKK, skin heads, MLK (a peaceful protester being slain) hanging people from trees, bombing churches killing little girls, raping black women during slavery and subsequent decades. I could go on and on. The facts prove and show beyond police encounters that black lives have never really mattered in this country. You are too old to be this stupid Jimbo. Listen to me the young lad while I take you to school. I will not allow you to spew this revisionist history unchecked. Violent crime is up, race relations is awful. - Race relations have always been aweful because certain whites felt the need to enslave and oppress their fellow man while doing so in the name of Jesus. LOL. Whites have never been on the systemic end of bad race relations. So just what in the flying fuck is your complaint Jimbo? Huh really what is your goddam complaint. You got it good Jimbo. We wouldn't have a "Black Lives Matter " movement if Obama was a good mediator between the races instead his strategy is to divide and conquer. - Obama was born in 1961 so everything from 1961 until 2016 is Obama's fault right? You're a Putz living in a cocoon Jimbo and you have no clue about reality. The sooner you go to hell I assume the better. The devil is waiting for you. The economy isn't any better than when Bush was President. - Patently false. We still have196 conflicts in the Middle East, our American soldiers are still getting killed or coming home maimed. Thanks to the false premise Iraq war it's called a domino effect. Leaders from other countries don't have that much respect for Obama one just recently call him an SOB, lol. - Name calling is not important in the mind of a leader. They look past that. Obama has been mocked and called worse. It literally means nothing to him. Like Obama once said: "I don't lead based on what people think of me. I understand their passions." Obama is no prize, he's nothing but a puppet. We can say that about every man that has ever walked this earth including Jesus if you believe in the Bible. That's really all this country will ever have for a president, until the people of this country wise up and stop falling for all the empty promises from the empty suits. - What's ironic and hilarious is that no one is literally more of an empty suit than Donald Trump who openly brags on the fact he has ZERO political experience; and yet he has your vote based on the line: "Everything is a disaster and I will make America great again." That is literally his singular talking point and your dumbass fell for it hook, line, and you guessed it. Sinker. Talk about an empty suit voting for an empty suit. That fact is you're just like everyone else Jimbo you literally don't know what the fuck you're talkin on top of the fact you're angry based on some Sky is falling Facade. Guess what Jimbo. Obama served 2 terms and he didn't take away your guns nor did he bring about Armageddon. You people are a colossal joke.

Carry on ; your ignorance is bliss.

Jim

See comments in red Jimbo

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women