Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60422
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41752
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36110
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-11-2012, 02:04 PM   #16
The Rover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Jane , the NCNS was not posted for 2 days , because I didn't take it lightly . But decided since I was not being treated as a friend , why would I not handle it the same as someone who was a stranger ? And that is waiting 2 days for an explanation , and a possible reschedule . In this case a reschedule would not have been necessary , but the explanation is . I've had 8 NCNS's and only written 2 , both for no communication . Which is really odd in a business where your service , is dependent on how you treat clients . That's why I'm so curious about the breakdown in communication .
Old 11-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rover View Post
Jane , the NCNS was not posted for 2 days , because I didn't take it lightly . But decided since I was not being treated as a friend , why would I not handle it the same as someone who was a stranger ? And that is waiting 2 days for an explanation , and a possible reschedule . In this case a reschedule would not have been necessary , but the explanation is . I've had 8 NCNS's and only written 2 , both for no communication . That's why I'm so curious about the breakdown in communication .
Rover, before we were hobbyists and providers it would seem we are all humans. Common courtesy doesn't always happen but is expected. The best you can do is to lead by example!
Old 11-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #18
ozmosys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
Very easy to duck and run from those feelings when the pressure mounts. Its only human nature, walking on a razor edge.
Or you might say "fuck and run". Isn't that what it's all about? How many of us would not be here today if not for a clandestine quicky?
Old 11-11-2012, 03:23 PM   #19
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Jane , the NCNS was not posted for 2 days , because I didn't take it lightly . But decided since I was not being treated as a friend , why would I not handle it the same as someone who was a stranger ? And that is waiting 2 days for an explanation , and a possible reschedule . In this case a reschedule would not have been necessary , but the explanation is . I've had 8 NCNS's and only written 2 , both for no communication . Which is really odd in a business where your service , is dependent on how you treat clients . That's why I'm so curious about the breakdown in communication .
8 ncns's, damn your a ncns magnet.

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 11-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #20
The Rover
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely View Post
RUNS WITH SCISSORS!!!!!
So glad your back ! My smartest friend!
After your accusations , a bit odd you would come into my thread ? Hmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pflugerbill View Post
So you would rather NCNS rather than respond? Interesting TCB.
Interesting TCB indeed , especially with this :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely
Everybody has bad days
However this is a business
join the new* NCNS * yahoo group to find out who will be on time!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/noneofthisshit/

With the group being NCNS , Bad TCB , etc........ Short memory span I guess ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Rover, before we were hobbyists and providers it would seem we are all humans. Common courtesy doesn't always happen but is expected. The best you can do is to lead by example!
Common courtesy was definitely expected from a friend . Appreciate the encouragement , however not an example I would wish to lead with .
Old 11-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #21
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

WOW, just wow..!
Old 11-11-2012, 06:35 PM   #22
Poet Laureate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Jane, you are so right about life happens. About two weeks ago I was trying to reach a lady from these boards to confirm a date. Over the course of two days I texted, called, PMd, and emailed. I couldn't understand why she wasn't responding.
-
Come to find out she had been in a car wreck and had spent a night in the hospital. Guess what? She had a helluva lot more important things to worry about than getting back to me.
-
Life happens.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:55 PM   #23
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
8 ncns's, damn your a ncns magnet.

hmmmmmmmmmmm
I thinck I hold the record! LOL I had that on my Las Vegas Tour alone!
Old 11-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #24
The Rover
Account Disabled

Wow , hell froze over , Nuglet rendered speechless ?
This is not about the NCNS , it's about the reasons people shut down and are unable to communicate . This has been off topic for this whole page . I just found it strange that she came into the thread and managed to say nothing . Anyway lets get this back on topic now!
Old 11-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #25
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

Quote:
for whatever reason, you can't call/text/email/PM. Or you don't want to.
That's the key issue with NCNS - you don't want to call/text/email/PM or send out a smoke signal. Put up every excuse one can think of that can prevent an appointment from occurring and there are two options; communicate before or after the variable prevented the event. Add in emergencies and one can still communicate after things have settled to inform the other party what happened. And my comment goes to both sides of the hobby, provider and client.

I can recall one provider that NCNS'd me and I never heard from her why the appointment was cancelled, so I fired her - meaning I will never see her again. I canceled an appointment with a well-know provider because of a death in my family but I gave her a 48 hour notice and she appreciated it. Shit happens; it's life but don't let how we handle it become a problem because of a lack of communication.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #26
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely View Post
RUNS WITH SCISSORS!!!!!
So glad your back ! My smartest friend!
Quote:
Wow , hell froze over , Nuglet rendered speechless ?
This is not about the NCNS , it's about the reasons people shut down and are unable to communicate . This has been off topic for this whole page . I just found it strange that she came into the thread and managed to say nothing . Anyway lets get this back on topic now!
OK. Back on topic. Sort of.

It looks to me like she saw this thread, and didn't know it was about her. And also saw her old bud, Runs With Scissors, is back after not posting for a very long time, got excited at his "Smart" post, and welcomed him back.

I'm thinking, she may be busy, and has no clue that she stood you up, in addition to the fact that your original NCNS thread is way down at the bottom of the first coed page today, and she may have never seen it.

I just logged in, read this thread, and didn't know what it was about until 20 minutes later after I went down the main page and saw your original thread.

If there's one thing I know about Absolutely, she has no issues with confrontation, and with speaking her mind. She is also a good service provider, and isn't known for NCNS.

Or, maybe you have bad BO, or she just hates you.

Not WKing. Just some things to consider.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #27
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sire View Post
OK. Back on topic. Sort of.

It looks to me like she saw this thread, and didn't know it was about her. And also saw her old bud, Runs With Scissors, is back after not posting for a very long time, got excited at his "Smart" post, and welcomed him back.

I'm thinking, she may be busy, and has no clue that she stood you up, in addition to the fact that your original NCNS thread is way down at the bottom of the first coed page today, and she may have never seen it.

I just logged in, read this thread, and didn't know what it was about until 20 minutes later after I went down the main page and saw your original thread.

If there's one thing I know about Absolutely, she has no issues with confrontation, and with speaking her mind. She is also a good service provider, and isn't known for NCNS.

She is fully aware this thread is about her, she also commented in the other one. She was just having some fun.

This thread feels like one of those daytime shows, Springer maybe, or probably more like Ellen or Maury.

Common courtesy should dictate a cancel texts or calls, that is all I don't even care about the made up reason. I don't need one just the courtesy of letting me know. I'm not gonna trying and change your mind or anything. I have a plan B, C, and D in place so just let me know so I don't drive and waste my time.

The other stuff. I don't get the rest of it or see the point of it. I see it as the wrong path and a path I am not willing to drive down. It leads only to........ well exactly what we have going on here. This is not an issue of a friendship gone bad or a lack of communication (maybe for the NCNS) but a lack of two people being on the same page and wanting the same things. I guess better communication could help but only if honesty and willingness to accept are also there.

Denial after all is not just a river in Africa
Old 11-12-2012, 05:28 PM   #28
The Rover
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sire View Post

She has no problem speaking her mind about non personal things , if it involves anything to do with feelings , she's a scared little 4yo girl !
If you had actually read the other thread you would realize there's a lot more to the story . And yes she WAS known for her great TCB , that's why she's so pissy in the NCNS thread . But one would also think she'd be smart enough not to NCNS a person with a yahoo group dedicated to listing them . And yes now she does hate me , life's a bitch !
Old 11-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #29
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
She has no problem speaking her mind about non personal things , if it involves anything to do with feelings , she's a scared little 4yo girl !
If you had actually read the other thread you would realize there's a lot more to the story . And yes she WAS known for her great TCB , that's why she's so pissy in the NCNS thread . And yes now she does hate me , life's a bitch !
Well then, I stand corrected. I haven'y been here much lately.

How about I moon her for you..?
Old 11-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #30
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

It was not a ncns i texted both rover and homer a day prior! I didn't think Rover was getting my text so I texted homer as well! I really don't know why he did this to me!
how come he didnt post a ncns on the 7 hoes that did actually ncns him!???
Sounds more like a personal issue to me! As for my feelings my grandpa was in Temple dying sorry I couldn't make the appointment you knew I couldn't though!
Harassment!!!! How long will this shit continue?

Rover wrote the ncns review and emailed it to me 2 days before he posted it whispers I believe saw it as well .
he said he was upset that I couldn't come but that he wouldn't really post that and that he was upset.... then he did it anyway because I didn't respond the way he wanted me to ! So this is his way of getting back at me bc he is being selfish

For what its worth due to the recent arrest of several providers & the eccie drama/bs
I am no longer seeing any new eccie clients!
*I am only available by contact thru P 411!!
and to my * past friends (* which I have met at socials or prior bcd)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women