Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47619
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2013, 01:51 AM   #16
flghtr65
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1052877166]It's not patience you are exercising, CBJ, it's obstinate ignorance. These are the facts:

A professional -- libertard -- reporter's opinion on what Odumbo said in the Rose Garden, on 12 September 2012, is:

At the 1:00 mark "the stronger case would seem to be that the president did not specifically refer to the attack as an act of terror - as Romney said."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...terrorist-act/

So Candy Crawley had her opinion and the "other libertard" had his opinion. Which one is correct? The one that supports your position, of course. IBH, you are reaching, just like you did with "Fast and Furious". The agents in the field excuted their plan and then sent the first email to Holder 9 MONTHS later. What ever group it is, it will be brought to justice. It's not like he was going to let whoever was responsible walk.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:42 AM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
So Candy Crawley had her opinion and the "other libertard" had his opinion. Which one is correct? The one that supports your position, of course. IBH, you are reaching, just like you did with "Fast and Furious". The agents in the field excuted their plan and then sent the first email to Holder 9 MONTHS later. What ever group it is, it will be brought to justice. It's not like he was going to let whoever was responsible walk.
The problem with your fallacious thesis, flghtr65, is that CBS interviewed Odumbo later that same day, 12 September 2012. During that interview, Odumbo not only admitted he, in the Rose Garden, hadn't referred to the Benghazi attack as an act of terrorism, he continued to refuse to call the Benghazi attack an act of terrorism. When CBS finally released that video, in November 2012, it ceased to be a matter for speculative conjecture. The tangible evidence proves Odumbo held to his "talking points" that he did not call the Benghazi attack an act of terrorism during his Rose Garden speech. Here's the interview (you know, the part you pointedly excerpted when you punched the quote button):

KROFT: Mr. President, this morning you went out of your way to avoid the use of the word terrorism in connection with the Libya Attack, do you believe that this was a terrorism attack?

OBAMA: Well it’s too early to tell exactly how this came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans. And we are going to be working with the Libyan government to make sure that we bring these folks to justice, one way or the other.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...or_attack.html

It's no longer a matter of speculative conjecture: Odumbo lied during the debate and Odumbo lied in Monday's briefing.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:54 AM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

LMFAO if a liberal reporter states what you want to hear they are PROFESSIONAL if they don't they are a stupid libatard. How stupid are you???
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:50 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah yeah yeah ... more bullshit from Corpy! Figure you'd shit on Obama some more. Just so you could then wrap yourself in him and let your eyes roll back into your fat face while you achieved ecstacy!

What about Sanford? You ready to man up on that whopper? Come on, CORPY! We know you haven't got the courage of your own blurting spew. Address the issue you brought up in the other thread.

Or ever remain a SELF-ADMITTED, HYPOCRITICAL, SHIT SWALLOWING SWINE!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:39 PM   #20
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The problem with your fallacious thesis, flghtr65, is that CBS interviewed Odumbo later that same day, 12 September 2012. During that interview, Odumbo not only admitted he, in the Rose Garden, hadn't referred to the Benghazi attack as an act of terrorism, he continued to refuse to call the Benghazi attack an act of terrorism. When CBS finally released that video, in November 2012, it ceased to be a matter for speculative conjecture. The tangible evidence proves Odumbo held to his "talking points" that he did not call the Benghazi attack an act of terrorism during his Rose Garden speech. Here's the interview (you know, the part you pointedly excerpted when you punched the quote button):

KROFT: Mr. President, this morning you went out of your way to avoid the use of the word terrorism in connection with the Libya Attack, do you believe that this was a terrorism attack?

OBAMA: Well it’s too early to tell exactly how this came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans. And we are going to be working with the Libyan government to make sure that we bring these folks to justice, one way or the other.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...or_attack.html

It's no longer a matter of speculative conjecture: Odumbo lied during the debate and Odumbo lied in Monday's briefing.
IBH, the speech at the Rose Garden has the phrase "Acts of Terror". He did not lie at the debate. I concede that he did change his mind in the interview with Kroft. "It's too early to tell, we don't know which group". You have nothing with Fast and Furious, the agents in the field executed their plan with no direction from the adminstration and then sent the first email to Holder 9 MONTHS later. Try spinning that. If you want to impeach Obama for changeing his mind, then make sure you put Bush and Cheney in jail for life. You can't have two systems of Justice, one for the republicans and one for everyone else.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
IBH, the speech at the Rose Garden has the phrase "Acts of Terror". He did not lie at the debate. I concede that he did change his mind in the interview with Kroft. "It's too early to tell, we don't know which group". You have nothing with Fast and Furious, the agents in the field executed their plan with no direction from the adminstration and then sent the first email to Holder 9 MONTHS later. Try spinning that. If you want to impeach Obama for changeing his mind, then make sure you put Bush and Cheney in jail for life. You can't have two systems of Justice, one for the republicans and one for everyone else.

IB is a hair splitting idget ... Willard stepped on his dick during the debate over the comment and look where it got him.. Ib is in the same room with Romney

L-O-S-E-R
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #22
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will add you to my pic, I have already seen him explain to you three times and I have only been on the board for 30 minutes

cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah yeah yeah ... more bullshit from Corpy! Figure you'd shit on Obama some more. Just so you could then wrap yourself in him and let your eyes roll back into your fat face while you achieved ecstacy!

What about Sanford? You ready to man up on that whopper? Come on, CORPY! We know you haven't got the courage of your own blurting spew. Address the issue you brought up in the other thread.

self-admitted hypocritical shit swallowing swine.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:16 PM   #24
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
I will add you to my pic, I have already seen him explain to you three times and I have only been on the board for 30 minutes

Captain Moron, I gave IBH the point with the Kroft interview. IBH has nothing with "Fast and Furious" which was a second gun running/walking program by the ATF in Arizona, that they ran "ON THEIR OWN". They communicated to their boss by email 9 MONTHS later what they were doing. Go back and read all the links.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:21 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
LMFAO if a liberal reporter states what you want to hear they are PROFESSIONAL if they don't they are a stupid libatard. How stupid are you???
It's now "the libertard reporters", Ekim the Inbred, your delusional sandcastle is crashing down!

"the president’s claim that he said “act of terrorism” is taking revisionist history too far, given that he repeatedly refused to commit to that phrase when asked directly by reporters in the weeks after the attack. He appears to have gone out of his way to avoid saying it was a terrorist attack, so he has little standing to make that claim now."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...s=rss_national

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
IB is a hair splitting idget ... Willard stepped on his dick during the debate over the comment and look where it got him.. Ib is in the same room with Romney

L-O-S-E-R
You're the loser, CBJ7!!! Read it a weep!!!

"the president’s claim that he said “act of terrorism” is taking revisionist history too far, given that he repeatedly refused to commit to that phrase when asked directly by reporters in the weeks after the attack. He appears to have gone out of his way to avoid saying it was a terrorist attack, so he has little standing to make that claim now."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...s=rss_national

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

self-admitted hypocritical shit swallowing swine.
More multiple "Meltdown-mode-posts" from the hysterical, cap-shout-typing, cretin, dumb golem fuck!!!!

That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected the reigning:

Old 05-14-2013, 10:43 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

But what does that have to do with your stonewalling in Mark Sanford. There is no conclusion other than that you are a coward and a person of no integrity...

a self-admitted hypocritical shit swallowing swine.

PROVE OTHERWISE! CORPY!
Old 05-15-2013, 06:06 AM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
But what does that have to do with your stonewalling in Mark Sanford. There is no conclusion other than that you are a coward and a person of no integrity...

a self-admitted hypocritical shit swallowing swine.

PROVE OTHERWISE! CORPY!
Another "meltdown-mode-post" from the hysterical, cap-shout-typing, cretin, thread hi-jacking, dumb golem fuck!!!! That's why it was elected:

Old 05-15-2013, 06:15 AM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1052884352] It's now "the libertard reporters", Ekim the Inbred, your delusional sandcastle is crashing down!

I knew you were stupid thanks for showing your stupid ass one more time. Well actually four more times. like the hat LMAO
Old 05-15-2013, 07:18 AM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

I ... like the hat LMAO
It figures you would, Ekim the Inbred.

Quote:
So far – whether you realize it or not – your sole defense of Odumbo and Holder has been to tout what bungling, incompetent imbeciles they are, flght65. Suggest you Google Lanny Breuer and Jason Weinstein and learn about who they are and who they work for, and then read up on the role they played in Fast and Furious. Meanwhile, if you want to keep dumping on Odumbo and Holder, go right ahead!
Old 05-15-2013, 10:40 AM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

It suites you to a T Ida Bell The clown.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women