Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2023, 10:08 AM   #16
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
You're saying that the former slaves went to the democrats, because they freed the slaves? Brother, Lincoln, who freed the slaves was a Republican. But I suppose that is a fair misunderstanding, because the Republican party twisted itself into a knot while fucking over the little man to raise their own wealth.

Gladly. I don't think anyone would be opposed to someone preaching 'Don't kill people, regardless of race, gender, age, background or beliefs'
I think you need to slowly read his post again before stating something he didnt say......
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 10:37 AM   #17
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
You're saying that the former slaves went to the democrats, because they freed the slaves? Brother, Lincoln, who freed the slaves was a Republican. But I suppose that is a fair misunderstanding, because the Republican party twisted itself into a knot while fucking over the little man to raise their own wealth.

Gladly. I don't think anyone would be opposed to someone preaching 'Don't kill people, regardless of race, gender, age, background or beliefs'

Your highlight proves my point, as, well as the Republicans passed the Civil rights act in the early 60s.

Yet, they still vote majority D today.

You tacitly support Hamas if you think Israel is wrong to fight back against what happened on October 7th.

If you think you would be accepted, I'll wait to hear you publicly come out and state you'd like to go speak with them at Synagogue, please, call the Tribune Review and make your offer public if you feel your words would be greeted with love and affection.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 05:27 PM   #18
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Seems like Any more, war is a fight of miss information made easier with social media.
A physiologist just lost her job for tearing down posters. She literally said IDF is holding the hostages. I’m no super genius but sure seems unlikely.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 06:55 PM   #19
chizzy
Premium Access

anyone know the hebrew word in the bible for violence?????

gee... it is hamas

to all you trying to pin this on israel and spewing the bullshit

the jews were on this land before there was even a religion called islam
all of this land, the gaza, west bank all of it, so shove your talk of the palastinians being there first
Old 11-15-2023, 08:32 PM   #20
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

What happened 2000 years ago is highly debatable, but what is not debatable is that after WWII, the COUNTRY Israel was formed, many Europeans migrated there, hundreds of thousands of Palestinians lost their homes in the Nakba, and many more have lost their homes since then.

What's also not debatable is that several hundred members of Hamas committed heinous acts on October 7th, killing over 1200 mostly civilian Israelis, and since then, Israel has used that to justify the heinous act of killing over 11,000 mostly civilian Palestinians, and to justify destroying the homes of up to 40% of the Palestinians.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 09:10 PM   #21
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
What happened 2000 years ago is highly debatable, but what is not debatable is that after WWII, the COUNTRY Israel was formed, many Europeans migrated there, hundreds of thousands of Palestinians lost their homes in the Nakba, and many more have lost their homes since then.

What's also not debatable is that several hundred members of Hamas committed heinous acts on October 7th, killing over 1200 mostly civilian Israelis, and since then, Israel has used that to justify the heinous act of killing over 11,000 mostly civilian Palestinians, and to justify destroying the homes of up to 40% of the Palestinians.
All correct. But ask yourself, if Mexico was run by terrorists and these terrorists came over our border and raped, killed and held hostage 1500 of our citizens(including BABIES!), who wouldn’t want to exact enough revenge to try to stop it from happening again? Very difficult to fight a lawless group of terrorists with traditional military means.
Even worse is Hamas wants nothing to do with a two state compromise.
Having said that I agree Israel should never have happened.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 09:32 PM   #22
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

what's heinous? this

Hollywood screening of 'Bearing Witness' showing graphic Hamas attack sparks controversy: What to know

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...222918947.html

On Wednesday, Nov. 8, the Museum of Tolerance in Los Angeles held a private screening of Bearing Witness to the October 7th Massacre. The 43-minute film compiles raw footage showing the gruesome acts of violence perpetrated by Hamas militants against Israeli civilians during surprise attacks last month. While the film played, tensions flared outside the museum, where, as captured in video footage posted online, Los Angeles police intervened to separate clashing groups of pro-Palestine and pro-Israel demonstrators.

Here’s everything to know about the controversial film, its Hollywood screening and the involvement of Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot.

Hamas did everything Israel claims they did and there is proof because these batshit crazy fanatical terrorist arabs documented it all.

what Hamas did was barbaric and unjustified in every way. what Israel is doing is measured and civilized. even if their opponent isn't.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 09:40 AM   #23
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
All correct. But ask yourself, if Mexico was run by terrorists and these terrorists came over our border and raped, killed and held hostage 1500 of our citizens(including BABIES!), who wouldn’t want to exact enough revenge to try to stop it from happening again? Very difficult to fight a lawless group of terrorists with traditional military means.
Even worse is Hamas wants nothing to do with a two state compromise.
Having said that I agree Israel should never have happened.
I certainly would not want to kill 12,000 mostly civilian Mexicans, including over 4000 children. I wouldn't want purposely to cut off electricity and water to the civilian hospitals. ETC

Mods, please note that this is an analogy made by Charley and myself as to what is going on in Palestine. It's 100% on topic.
Old 11-18-2023, 09:48 AM   #24
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
what's heinous? this

Hollywood screening of 'Bearing Witness' showing graphic Hamas attack sparks controversy: What to know

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...222918947.html

On Wednesday, Nov. 8, the Museum of Tolerance in Los Angeles held a private screening of Bearing Witness to the October 7th Massacre. The 43-minute film compiles raw footage showing the gruesome acts of violence perpetrated by Hamas militants against Israeli civilians during surprise attacks last month. While the film played, tensions flared outside the museum, where, as captured in video footage posted online, Los Angeles police intervened to separate clashing groups of pro-Palestine and pro-Israel demonstrators.

Here’s everything to know about the controversial film, its Hollywood screening and the involvement of Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot.

Hamas did everything Israel claims they did and there is proof because these batshit crazy fanatical terrorist arabs documented it all.

what Hamas did was barbaric and unjustified in every way. what Israel is doing is measured and civilized. even if their opponent isn't.
Who in this thread is claiming that Hamas didn't do what Israel claims they did?

Of course what Israel's doing is measured. It's measured in abundance, to kill as many Palestinians as they can. If they could get away with completely eradicating the Palestinian people they would, but the world is waking up. The people of the world are showing their support in abundance to the Palestinians.

As for civilized? It's telling that you think killing 12,000+ mostly innocent Palestinians, including 4000+ children is civilized, that you think that cutting off water, electricity, etc. to civilian hospitals is civilized, and that you think destroying more than 40% of Palestinian homes is civilized. By definition, that is terrorism.
Old 11-18-2023, 12:17 PM   #25
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who in this thread is claiming that Hamas didn't do what Israel claims they did?

Of course what Israel's doing is measured. It's measured in abundance, to kill as many Palestinians as they can. If they could get away with completely eradicating the Palestinian people they would, but the world is waking up. The people of the world are showing their support in abundance to the Palestinians.

As for civilized? It's telling that you think killing 12,000+ mostly innocent Palestinians, including 4000+ children is civilized, that you think that cutting off water, electricity, etc. to civilian hospitals is civilized, and that you think destroying more than 40% of Palestinian homes is civilized. By definition, that is terrorism.
HAMAS, was elected by their own people in Gaza, and, sometimes you get exactly what you voted for.

I just made the exact same statement about NYC and the Mayor begging for the rich to step in pay for the costs associated with the illegal immigrants that are overunning the city.

I watched Palestinians dancing in the streets after 911, when the BIG Satan finally got theirs, and, I'm sure quite a few were dancing when Little Satan got theirs on October 7th.

When, you face crazed people, as we did in WW2, with the Japanese, chaining pilots into their planes, and packing them full of explosives to Kamikazee into our ships, or, with the Nazis who did their best to kill Jews, Homosexuals, and the other hated groups, you have to either fundamentally change the society that created such a monstrous entity, or eridicate it from the face of the earth.

That occurs either by total destruction, Dresden, Hiroshima, for example, or, the complete eradication of the power structure that allows it to exist, and the minds of the people have to be torn away from their past actions, with the remaining people who survive so traumatized, they will never repeat those actions again.

And that is EXACTLY what we did, and both those nations have learned forever, well, at least for now, that going down that path again, is insanity.

Gaza, the Palestinians and Hammas are the Nazis, or the Imperial Japanese Government, and Israel has learned the lesson again, that only completely removing the cancer is the only way to save a sick society, or, to let the society die, and disappear from the face of the earth for ever.

This is where we are today, I have no sympathy for the same people who danced while other Americans and Israeli Jews "Got theirs".

Fuck them, let them blast every building off the face of the earth in Gaza, then salt the fields, and maybe then, Islam, and its hatred of all other religions will understand, that this isn't just words in a book, its real, and your hatred and killing has consequences.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 12:57 PM   #26
chizzy
Premium Access

It has already been shown Hamas used the hospitals as a cover, they showed the underground tunnels and weapons stashed in the hospital.
Old 11-18-2023, 01:08 PM   #27
chizzy
Premium Access

Yes the Palestinians deserve support
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzdsK...RlODBiNWFlZA==
Old 11-18-2023, 02:02 PM   #28
Devo
Valued Poster

OK Palestinian supporters, read the article, and don't comment unti you have.

I don't want to paste quotes but I will....

https://www.foxnews.com/world/israel...was-systematic
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 03:56 PM   #29
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
HAMAS, was elected by their own people in Gaza, and, sometimes you get exactly what you voted for.

I just made the exact same statement about NYC and the Mayor begging for the rich to step in pay for the costs associated with the illegal immigrants that are overunning the city.

I watched Palestinians dancing in the streets after 911, when the BIG Satan finally got theirs, and, I'm sure quite a few were dancing when Little Satan got theirs on October 7th.

When, you face crazed people, as we did in WW2, with the Japanese, chaining pilots into their planes, and packing them full of explosives to Kamikazee into our ships, or, with the Nazis who did their best to kill Jews, Homosexuals, and the other hated groups, you have to either fundamentally change the society that created such a monstrous entity, or eridicate it from the face of the earth.

That occurs either by total destruction, Dresden, Hiroshima, for example, or, the complete eradication of the power structure that allows it to exist, and the minds of the people have to be torn away from their past actions, with the remaining people who survive so traumatized, they will never repeat those actions again.

And that is EXACTLY what we did, and both those nations have learned forever, well, at least for now, that going down that path again, is insanity.

Gaza, the Palestinians and Hammas are the Nazis, or the Imperial Japanese Government, and Israel has learned the lesson again, that only completely removing the cancer is the only way to save a sick society, or, to let the society die, and disappear from the face of the earth for ever.

This is where we are today, I have no sympathy for the same people who danced while other Americans and Israeli Jews "Got theirs".

Fuck them, let them blast every building off the face of the earth in Gaza, then salt the fields, and maybe then, Islam, and its hatred of all other religions will understand, that this isn't just words in a book, its real, and your hatred and killing has consequences.
Hamas was elected by a narrow margin in 2007 and hasn't allowed another election since then. So you think civilians deserve to die because of who they vote for one time? You know who agrees with you? A very famous Jihadist who died in 2011.
Old 11-18-2023, 04:00 PM   #30
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
It has already been shown Hamas used the hospitals as a cover, they showed the underground tunnels and weapons stashed in the hospital.
So to you that justifies killing thousands of children, and cutting off electricity, and water to the hospital, so that other innocent people are dying due to lack of care? If innocent people you cared about were standing between you and a bad guy would you shoot them to get to the bad guy? Is cared about the key word here? Do you just not care about the innocent Palestinian people?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women