Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60426
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48467
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41766
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2020, 10:56 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
can you wait a bit and i'll get right back to ya?

be here the evening of November 3rd, that's when the poll comes out
And you'll be there to suck it!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 01:25 PM   #17
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Speedy, are you trying to say you haven’t been referencing polls for the last couple years? That’s false. You have. I’ve stated many times that some polls are designed to sway public opinion. I said that Biden wouldn’t win the nomination they day he announced in Philly. 200 hundred people showed up and it was clear to me he didn’t have it. I don’t need a poll to see that. And it’s got worse for him. The polls didn’t reflect this until recently.
No,I never said I haven't been referencing polls for a number of years. Either you believe in polls or you do not. Over the years they've been very accurate. You will find very few people that will agree with you that polls are "designed to sway public opinion."

What I've found on this forum is that people cite polls when they agree with one's view of the world and denigrate them when they do not.

Here are 2 polls just out:

Satisfaction With U.S. the Highest It's Ever Been Since 2005

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/shock...en-since-2005/

Highest Number of Independents To Date Approve of Trump

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-of-trump-poll

So are these polls "designed to sway public opinion"? Or are the polls accurately reflecting the views of the people at a certain point in time?

And you accused me of selecting only polls that favor my point of view but failed to answer my question "What states favorable to Trump should I have mentioned?"
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 06:57 AM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
No,I never said I haven't been referencing polls for a number of years. Either you believe in polls or you do not. Over the years they've been very accurate. You will find very few people that will agree with you that polls are "designed to sway public opinion."

What I've found on this forum is that people cite polls when they agree with one's view of the world and denigrate them when they do not.

Here are 2 polls just out:

Satisfaction With U.S. the Highest It's Ever Been Since 2005

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/shock...en-since-2005/

Highest Number of Independents To Date Approve of Trump

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-of-trump-poll

So are these polls "designed to sway public opinion"? Or are the polls accurately reflecting the views of the people at a certain point in time?

And you accused me of selecting only polls that favor my point of view but failed to answer my question "What states favorable to Trump should I have mentioned?"
I don’t need to read polls, Trump will win again. I’ll start documenting everytime you reference polls.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:06 AM   #19
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
And you'll be there to suck it!

You just love a story where a guy sucks cocks, don't you?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:44 AM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
And gets an elbows deep ream job.
Old 02-22-2020, 08:43 AM   #21
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I don’t need to read polls, Trump will win again. I’ll start documenting everytime you reference polls.
Please do.

You still did not answer my rather simple question:

And you accused me of selecting only polls that favor my point of view but failed to answer my questihe won in on "What states favorable to Trump should I have mentioned?"

I believe you stated that in addition to Trump holding on to all the states he won in 2016, he will win N.H. and Minnesota in 2020.

Still sticking with that prediction or would you like to update it?
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 10:07 AM   #22
Clay Media
BANNED

Polls need to be taken with a grain of salt. Who cares trump will still win.
Clay Media is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 01:58 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please do.

You still did not answer my rather simple question:

And you accused me of selecting only polls that favor my point of view but failed to answer my questihe won in on "What states favorable to Trump should I have mentioned?"

I believe you stated that in addition to Trump holding on to all the states he won in 2016, he will win N.H. and Minnesota in 2020.

Still sticking with that prediction or would you like to update it?
I said he could win those states, toss Nevada in there too. You just assume since Wisconsin, Michigan, an Pa were close in 2016, Trump will lose them in 2020. While Trump won’t flip states that he lost narrowly. You never bring it up. I’m saying Trump will win again. If Sanders is the nominee, Trump will win more EV’s this time around.
Old 02-22-2020, 02:10 PM   #24
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Everybody is a star, Uncle Han! All of yous are!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 03:12 PM   #25
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Unless the Fed raises interest rates 2 percent between now and the election, Trumps got this.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 03:18 PM   #26
Clay Media
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Everybody is a star, Uncle Han! All of yous are!
I hope president pence gets your marriage annulled.
Clay Media is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 04:09 PM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
+1

It's still early. Basically, it will be a 3-5 state race. If Trump keeps Florida and Ohio, the Dem nominee must get HC's 240 and flip Mich, Penn and Wisc back to blue.

it wouldn't be a "States" race at all without the electoral college. a quick search of your recent posts finds a lot of talk about who may or may not be able to get the required 270 but nothing recently at least about eliminating it which has been a big talking heads point by the left.

so unless you want to state otherwise i'll take it you do not favor ending the electoral college?

no candidate would bother to go to the majority of States, swing or not if not for the electoral college. yet more proof it works exactly as intended.

Quote:
Not true at all. The link I provided has EVERY poll in it.

I focus on the polls in a handful of states, commonly known as "battleground" states. I don't care about polls done in states like Alabama or California or 40+ other other states since their outcome is not in doubt. I guess I could have mentioned Virginia where one poll shows a closer than expected race with Biden leading Trump by 4% in the latest poll.

The states I mentioned in my post are the ones that will spell victory or defeat in 2020 -- Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Florida and possibly NC and Ohio, two states that I assumed would be Republican but current polling show close races. And I cited the latest polling done in those states.

What states favorable to Trump should I have mentioned?

Quote:
You’ve been quoting polls since Trump was elected. Only the ones that suit your opinion. The ones that are favorable to Trump, you dismiss.

Bam is right, you do tend to dismiss polls that indicate Trump's support is rising and/or greater than the press in general claim. if the press is right about "everyone hates Trump" he wouldn't have won in 2016.

Bam is also right here too ..

Quote:
Speedy, are you trying to say you haven’t been referencing polls for the last couple years? That’s false. You have. I’ve stated many times that some polls are designed to sway public opinion. I said that Biden wouldn’t win the nomination they day he announced in Philly. 200 hundred people showed up and it was clear to me he didn’t have it. I don’t need a poll to see that. And it’s got worse for him. The polls didn’t reflect this until recently.

this was seen in full force in 2016. and the hag actually began to believe her own "politically cooked" polls, knowing full well they were tainted data. tainted on purpose to claim the hag had an overwhelming lead and guess what happened? the Dem's "lazy" base didn't turn out to get the job done figuring "oh, enough people will vote for Clinton against that Evil Trump guy for us to win".

well a fumy thing happened on the way to the Coliseum.

BAHHAAAAAAA

and in 2016 it appears that many polled voters intentionally misled the pollsters by not saying they were voting for Trump. i'm sure there were many reason for that, the most often cited was people not wanting to identity as Trump supporters. i find this a bit odd since the polls are supposed to be anonymous or as close to it as you can get these days.

i thnik many pollsters simply didn't consider Republican voters as much as they should in their polling samples and flat out got it wrong. as Bam said the rest were just "cooked up" crap to sway voters.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 04:45 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Unless the Fed raises interest rates 2 percent between now and the election, Trumps got this.
Or this China virus won't go away....or any number of other things.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 05:42 PM   #29
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Or this China virus won't go away....or any number of other things.
As you say any number of things...start with "if the earth stops spinning"
If you're a flat earthier...disregard
bb1961 is online now   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 05:50 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
As you say any number of things...start with "if the earth stops spinning"
If you're a flat earthier...disregard
Maybe Putin gets overthrown and the new guy wants a Democrat in the office of President!

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women