Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2016, 08:58 AM   #16
deuceswilld83
Valued Poster

Encounters: 93

If set in advance the day before. Morning of and an hour b4. If the 1st two get no answer ill assume its a no go

Same day just an hour b4.
deuceswilld83 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 10:46 AM   #17
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Because I travel a lot, I make some appointments weeks even sometimes a couple of months in advance. I always check in to reconfirm at least a couple of times at different amounts of time out, the day before and the day of.
My time is important to me and I take my time as my responsibility regardless of what the providers methods are.
I've never had a NCNS, which is a testament to the quality of the ladies I see and taking responsibility for myself.
I have had the day of call saying that medical issues have happened or other personal problems but never radio silence.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 04:29 PM   #18
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Pre-book, then send her a friendly text/email/pm the day of the meeting. I always follow up, I appreciate when the gent does as well.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 06:27 PM   #19
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

I would have to say that if you made the appointment then you should be confirming it
motor is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 09:36 AM   #20
TXRoadNinja
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

Lots of good info in this thread. I'm usually a short notice kind of guy. This makes it difficult to see some of the ladies here. I did a next day schedule on Monday for Tuesday morning. Got a PM late Monday requesting I text my number so she could save. Didn't get it until the following morning. Sent as soon as I saw the PM. Nothing but crickets. Still haven't heard back from my texts or additional PM's from prior to scheduled time. Still debating on posting a ncns.
TXRoadNinja is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 09:53 AM   #21
tornado82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The worst NCNS's are when I'm right slap in the hotel parking lot, and the provider doesn't call or text back with the room number.
tornado82 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 10:03 AM   #22
Lauren Lane
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
I like to confirm the night before or the morning of. When the appointment is initially set, I let my friend know when he can expect confirmation from me.

If she didn't confirm, then you should have a few hours before the meeting was scheduled.

I use the same protocol as Laura!
Lauren Lane is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 10:14 AM   #23
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado82 View Post
The worst NCNS's are when I'm right slap in the hotel parking lot, and the provider doesn't call or text back with the room number.
You know what is a bit worse than that?

Is when you've PAID for a hotel room, the guy has confirmed and confirmed a second time, you're there. Ready. And spent your last few bucks on the room.

And he doesn't show up. Nothing. Not an apology. Nada.

That is the worst. And it happened a few times to me when I was newer in this game.

Well, there is WORSE, I suppose. But that is a really sucky situation. So is yours.

EW
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 07:53 PM   #24
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
I always ask the gent to confirm a couple of hours before our appt. If he's a new friend, thats when I will send my address/directions. If I don't hear from him I assume it's a no go.
great answer Kendall !!

imho, it's both parties' responsibility !!!

the client should find out what the confirmation protocol is. and then follow it.
the provider should state what the confirmation protocol is. and then follow it.

i've been canceled on cos i didnt reply back when she wanted me to. sometimes cos i forgot, sometimes cos she didnt tell me & i didnt ask.

communication (both ways) is key.
that's why they call this "intercourse" :^}
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 08:39 AM   #25
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by micktoz View Post
My time is important to me and I take my time as my responsibility regardless of what the providers methods are.
Well said sir
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 09:32 AM   #26
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
Well said sir
Thank you dear Lady.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 10:29 AM   #27
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

From a business perspective in the real world, it is the providers responsibility to confirm just like a doc office would. Technically it is simply being considerate of your clients. However, there are many situations where the client must be the one to confirm if there is restriction on providers calling their phones.

The statement that the time is the clients is only half the equation. It is also the providers. Truly business minded providers will always confirm in one way or another or request a call at certain time to confirm. If contact can not be made then cancellation is assumed and the provider or client moves on.

This is simple courtesy folks not rocket science.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 11:26 AM   #28
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

My appointment confirmation etiquette is clearly spelled out in my p411 profile. When the appointment is agreed on i reiterate that procedure saying if i do not hear back within 30 minutes thete is no appointment. It's clear to both parties.
Gnostalgia is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 05:14 PM   #29
gentlegiant88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

In my experience it depends on who is hornier, first. I usually follow up the night before or morning of, but sometimes I have a message waiting for me to make sure we're still on
gentlegiant88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 11:30 PM   #30
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can very rarely accommodate short notice appointments, so I prefer booking at least a day in advance, even several days or weeks. I even have a few out of town gents that prebook a couple months in advance, when they know they'll be here for business.

For all the appts that are more than 4-5 days in advance, I ask them to email me every few days, or I email them, just to keep in touch. And it's fun to flirt, and talk about all the HOT things we're going to do!
And I always remind them to confirm their appointment a couple hrs in advance.

For EVERY appt, I ask that they text or call me, 1-2 hrs prior to our date, to confirm that they are still able to make it. If for some reason they don't, (it's very rare), then I attempt to contact them. If I can't reach them I will then call or text and say, "I'm so sorry you didn't confirm, you must have gotten too busy for today so I had to cancel your time. You're welcome to try one more time if you like". I do give 2 chances, no more.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women