Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161068
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2016, 09:06 AM   #16
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

OP what you need is an actual girlfriend or faithful sugar baby, and to be sure it's not a forged document you should go get tested together. You are not 100% safe from catching an STD when you decide to engage in coitus with someone that has multiple sex partners, even if you bring your tests results. You have more than one sexual partner as well. And like GingerKatt said 'WHAT is covered in this test? There are SO many diseases, not just the biggies.'
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:02 PM   #17
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita View Post
OP what you need is an actual girlfriend or faithful sugar baby, and to be sure it's not a forged document you should go get tested together. You are not 100% safe from catching an STD when you decide to engage in coitus with someone that has multiple sex partners, even if you bring your tests results. You have more than one sexual partner as well. And like GingerKatt said 'WHAT is covered in this test? There are SO many diseases, not just the biggies.'
That was funny, a faithful SB? A girl who fucks bb for money? I don't fall for the I just got checked bs, this subject is a waste of time discussing in it. The hobby is very risky and it should be treated that way.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:19 PM   #18
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
That was funny, a faithful SB? A girl who fucks bb for money? I don't fall for the I just got checked bs, this subject is a waste of time discussing in it. The hobby is very risky and it should be treated that way.
Faithful SB as in she only gets intimate with him. I didn't mean she would fuck him bareback. Or a mistress. I made the suggestion since he needs accurate tests results to be comfortable. A woman/man with multiple sex partners, bringing tests results won't make it any more safe. Maybe he shouldn't hobby.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 01:33 PM   #19
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Too much to copy and paste so I'll just say it.

Milfy, I picture your Incall bedroom wallpapered in chronological order with those results you keep on your dresser for guys to read while waiting their turn.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 02:44 PM   #20
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

What's up with all the name calling?

And every quarter is three months, "dumbass".

I am well aware what a quarter of a year is Cum Dump. My point was how you lie and spin shit when you get cornered and my point is, "Which is it, you test every quarter or every two months, genius?"...Then you had to go and spin your every quarter statement with, "Every sex worker should get tested every quarter to weekly" statement which leads me to ask, "Why are you boasting about testing every 3 months when you should be getting tested weekly?"...It really doesn't matter, like other's have pointed out and you evaded their questions and responses, the tests aren't 100% accurate or indicative of what will show 6 months later.

As for Ginger stating if I want to see you then just wear a condom?...Huh?...I love to eat pussy, and God yes, I know there is just as many risks involved in this act as BBFS, but what's COMFORTING for me is knowing that every Tom, Dick and Harry who can't get pussy in the real world but has $250 to spend hasn't nutted inside the Hoe I choose to see!... BB I get, nothing feels better than that, but creampieing is careless, reckless, thoughtless, self-centered behavior for someone to just make a buck and because the dude is the real 'dumbass' .

Like I said, if you didn't offer creampieing, you would get very little business, you're simply not that attractive and you're getting old.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 03:04 PM   #21
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

OP,

In 15 or 20 years, everything will be curable with an over the counter panacea in the form of an injection or as a rectal suppository.

Until then stop fucking hookers.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 03:09 PM   #22
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post

Milfy, I picture your Incall bedroom wallpapered in chronological order with those results you keep on your dresser for guys to read while waiting their turn.

LMAO....,so true and so fucked up!!
verygood69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 04:11 PM   #23
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default now vs. then

My profile may not reflect my tenure in this hobby as I've been a long time lurker but this hobby and specifically BBFS has changed a lot in 10-15 years.
Back in the .com era when Dallas was rich with cash it was somewhat common for really high-end providers ($600+/hr) to offer BBFS. Or it was more common than you might expect among high-end vs. the fabulous and almost always safe mid-range. Looking back on it I'm glad I kept my rain coat on but it was a more exclusive and I assume a lower volume activity for the ladies. That said it was not advertised or discussed. In short, it was discrete.

Today an alarming trend of lower-end providers (not all) advertise BBFS and they seem to be fond of promoting videos. To each his own and all the risk that goes with it. As for the test? The results mean nothing one romp after the test results are in.

While I'm at it I will add my thoughts after a long hobby stint. Just because a woman gives (or sells) you some pussy does not necessarily mean that she wants your cock. Of if she does she probably does not want your cum. In like manor just because a woman is hot it does not mean I want to fuck her. I firmly believe it's important to keep the hobby in proper perspective...if you don't bad things can happen.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 04:27 PM   #24
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post

Picturing it ..Very funny indeed
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 04:53 PM   #25
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
I am well aware what a quarter of a year is Cum Dump. My point was how you lie and spin shit when you get cornered and my point is, "Which is it, you test every quarter or every two months, genius?"...Then you had to go and spin your every quarter statement with, "Every sex worker should get tested every quarter to weekly" statement which leads me to ask, "Why are you boasting about testing every 3 months when you should be getting tested weekly?"...It really doesn't matter, like other's have pointed out and you evaded their questions and responses, the tests aren't 100% accurate or indicative of what will show 6 months later.

As for Ginger stating if I want to see you then just wear a condom?...Huh?...I love to eat pussy, and God yes, I know there is just as many risks involved in this act as BBFS, but what's COMFORTING for me is knowing that every Tom, Dick and Harry who can't get pussy in the real world but has $250 to spend hasn't nutted inside the Hoe I choose to see!... BB I get, nothing feels better than that, but creampieing is careless, reckless, thoughtless, self-centered behavior for someone to just make a buck and because the dude is the real 'dumbass' .

Like I said, if you didn't offer creampieing, you would get very little business, you're simply not that attractive and you're getting old.

Someone's grumpy!

Cheer up old man, go buy yourself some pussy :-)

Since you have no desire to get together with me, I give exactly zero fucks what your bitter, jaded ass has to say.

But I can assure you that lurking ladies that believe you should treat a lady with respect no matter what her menu are watching the way you disrespect me every chance you get.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 05:06 PM   #26
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Quote:

Someone's grumpy!

Cheer up old man, go buy yourself some pussy :-)

Since you have no desire to get together with me, I give exactly zero fucks what your bitter, jaded ass has to say.

But I can assure you that lurking ladies that believe you should treat a lady with respect no matter what her menu are watching the way you disrespect me every chance you get.

Not defending ManSlut but obviously you care enough to respond. I'm still trying to figure out why lower-end providers advertise creampies and posts utterly boring videos. That's a really fucked up economies of scale even if you wallpaper with test results. It's safe to assume you and I will not meet either.
Old 03-17-2016, 05:09 PM   #27
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes I just post cuz I'm bored and nothing's happening on Facebook.

Happy hobbying!

Old 03-17-2016, 05:13 PM   #28
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Mine are sitting right on the dresser, you can literally see them without having to ask.

Are there condoms on the dresser as well or your one of the nasty whores we should look out for
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 05:20 PM   #29
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Quote:

Sometimes I just post cuz I'm bored and nothing's happening on Facebook.

Happy hobbying!

That's all too funny given the frequency in which you post/market. I can't imagine going high risk or sub prime but hey...there's a little something for everybody here.

Happy Hobby to you too Milfy.
Old 03-17-2016, 05:29 PM   #30
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Are there condoms on the dresser as well or your one of the nasty whores we should look out for

There are condoms, but I rarely use them!

It's all about the creampies for me

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women