Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2015, 09:52 PM   #16
txman123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48
Default yes, there is a cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadiaLuv View Post
He didnt even see me sir at all he didnt pay for anything
Nadia,

Not to pile on, but he did pay - it's called opportunity cost.
It cost him the opportunity to pursue other activities while waiting for you.
It's analagous to the cost you'd pay in lost revenue if we had a session scheduled, another guy calls wanting same time period, you turn him down, then I no showed you.

We all know shit happens and we all, you included, deserve a courtesy call if an appointment is late or can't be kept.

It'll go a long way toward a guy being receptive to rescheduling.
txman123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 11:29 PM   #17
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowkey4me View Post
Yup, that sounds about right. I few weeks ago I went through the same circus with her in El Paso. After having to send a dick pic, room pic, face pic, and the back and forth.... I was promised 3 different times for her to show up at my outcall while there on business.. needless to say, while i could have been confirming with another provider to come handle my travel needs, Nadia bumps back our time twice then promises they she will be there... then to never showed up or even give me a call. I like the OP was very ecstatic about her looks and wanted to try, but at the end of the day, left me high and dry... literally.

I didn't care to post a NCNS in El Paso since most of their activities is low and she was visiting like I. But personally, I can vouch for the inconsistencies and unprofessionalism when confirming and KEEPING appointments. Just my 2 pennies
She wants a face pic, a dick pic, and a room pic???? why anybody would send all that to a hooker. .that YOUR paying, for her time....you kinda have that coming. the minute she asked for a face and dick pic I'd pass, she might be so turned on ...she'd rub one out and not need to see me.....smh
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:09 AM   #18
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
She wants a face pic, a dick pic, and a room pic???? why anybody would send all that to a hooker. .that YOUR paying, for her time....you kinda have that coming. the minute she asked for a face and dick pic I'd pass, she might be so turned on ...she'd rub one out and not need to see me.....smh
typical ca bp providers, ridiculous demands and cbj = fail
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 06:18 AM   #19
Lowkey4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Yea. You are correct Tony. Despite my better judgment I initially declined these ridiculous requests, but her persistence and claiming "It will be worth it"... Junior decided to take control of the command center and the rest was history.

Also with me having 0 history in outcall procedures and protocol I assumed this was somehow ensuring the providers safety. Me being a softly to providers comfortness... I complied.

And what was said a few posts ago. The unability to go seek other means of companionship was lost. This whole ordeal lasted from 4pm till 11pm. Lessons learned.
Lowkey4me is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 06:41 AM   #20
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadiaLuv View Post
He didnt even see me sir at all he didnt pay for anything
When I schedule to see a provider I have to:

Take a vacation day or half day from work unless it's on the weekend. That costs me something.

I have to drive at least 30-45 minutes because I live in the boonies. That time and that gas costs me something.

After driving so far and getting rescheduled and bumped I've now wasted more time and more gas and more of my vacation day. That costs me something.

Your "donation" is not the only cost we incur when we schedule with a provider.

Time is money in this business and I know that goes both ways. Nobody should be wasting anyone's time. It's really not that complicated.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 09:33 AM   #21
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Y'all know this hobby is supposed to be EASY, right? It's not like picking up chicks at a bar or any of that bullshit. If she's making outlandish demands, move on. Goddamn, it's YOUR money. You are paying her. Fuck.
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 02:43 PM   #22
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Amateur screening.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 03:55 PM   #23
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
Amateur screening.
true, or maybe she thinks she's on match.com
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 06:50 PM   #24
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowkey4me View Post
Yup, that sounds about right. I few weeks ago I went through the same circus with her in El Paso. After having to send a dick pic, room pic, face pic, and the back and forth.... I was promised 3 different times for her to show up at my outcall while there on business.. needless to say, while i could have been confirming with another provider to come handle my travel needs, Nadia bumps back our time twice then promises they she will be there... then to never showed up or even give me a call. I like the OP was very ecstatic about her looks and wanted to try, but at the end of the day, left me high and dry... literally.

I didn't care to post a NCNS in El Paso since most of their activities is low and she was visiting like I. But personally, I can vouch for the inconsistencies and unprofessionalism when confirming and KEEPING appointments. Just my 2 pennies
Wow if that's true- Nadia you truly are not ready for Eccie- stick with BP.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 07:28 PM   #25
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
true, or maybe she thinks she's on match.com
Lol. She wouldn't be charging if that was the case.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:51 PM   #26
NadiaLuv
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249202
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Did you?:
1) Schedule an appt with the Gent
2) Confirm an exact location & time for the appt
3) Waste his time by failing to meet the client
1.i told him i would call him when i got back to my room.
2.no i didnt give him an address anyone who sees me knows i dont feel comfortable giving my whereabouts until im settled and ready for the appts.
3. He was angry because i did not see him after he was rude texting me because i was busy at the time he wanted to see me
NadiaLuv is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:57 PM   #27
NadiaLuv
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249202
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Lol. She wouldn't be charging if that was the case.
Thank you
NadiaLuv is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:09 PM   #28
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Dear, you REALLY should have left this alone. Bumping a three months old thread about a problem that has been all but forgotten is just plain dumb. You will not come out looking good on this issue.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:38 PM   #29
playball69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Dear, you REALLY should have left this alone. Bumping a three months old thread about a problem that has been all but forgotten is just plain dumb. You will not come out looking good on this issue.
Yup. Me, for example. Somehow I happened across her profile a couple of weeks ago. Had thoughts of giving her a shout, but then I saw this pop up on the front page of Co-Ed. And now? Nope. I've got better things to do than go through shenanigans like the OP did. So actually, I guess I should give a big thanks to the lady for bumping this thread, since it saved me the hassle of a NCNS.

Nadia dear... really, you need to consider that your time is not the only time wasted in something like this. L.A. put it perfectly.... (see quote below). Just my .02

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
When I schedule to see a provider I have to:

Take a vacation day or half day from work unless it's on the weekend. That costs me something.

I have to drive at least 30-45 minutes because I live in the boonies. That time and that gas costs me something.

After driving so far and getting rescheduled and bumped I've now wasted more time and more gas and more of my vacation day. That costs me something.

Your "donation" is not the only cost we incur when we schedule with a provider.

Time is money in this business and I know that goes both ways. Nobody should be wasting anyone's time. It's really not that complicated.
playball69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:47 PM   #30
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
^^ This, you would've been better off just leaving it alone. If you continued good service it would've outweighed this post. Not so much now you just reminded folks of the risk they'll be taking when seeing you..
Mojojo is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
NadiaLuv

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women