Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2024, 08:11 AM   #16
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

He’s going to jail.

But at least the world will fear him.

hahahahahahahahahahah
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 08:45 AM   #17
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Did you actually read the article or did you just see what you wanted to see? The world is laughing at the antics of the right wing nuts who think a gaffe speaking to the press is somehow newsworthy.

If you want to be outraged at something you should be disgusted by the antics of the conservative congress and their leader “the big cheato” blocking border reform.
Have you seen the final draft of the bill? I didn’t thank so, it seems no one else has either. I heard the thought 5 k was a reasonable amount to accept ? Again I don’t know if that’s fact or fiction . I know if Biden approves it , it can’t be good for America. I am outraged at the veggie saying he has done all he can do. If you don’t know that’s a blatant lie, then you are part of the problem
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 08:52 AM   #18
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Comment was directed at the OP.

Thanks.
Here goes slowly for the reading impaired. 2+2=4.

I don’t care about the rest of the world ,with the exception of how they bitch slap the veggie. Why do we have soldiers over there, to be sitting ducks to a 40,000 dollar drone killing sleeping American hero’s.

Under Trump , they feared what his retaliation might be. Either we need to nail them or get the hell out. Bomb every nuclear facility Iran has or ever thought about having.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH ,we are as weak and woke as the USA has ever been under this feckless veggie

FEAR AMERICA, today that is a joke and we will pay the price for installing the veggie.
Old 01-31-2024, 08:53 AM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
If you say so
More revisionist history by the Band of Biden Lovers.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 09:00 AM   #20
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Have you seen the final draft of the bill? I didn’t thank so, it seems no one else has either. I heard the thought 5 k was a reasonable amount to accept ? Again I don’t know if that’s fact or fiction . I know if Biden approves it , it can’t be good for America. I am outraged at the veggie saying he has done all he can do. If you don’t know that’s a blatant lie, then you are part of the problem
The law you are referencing and the Tiers of how many are allowed is already established in the prior versions of the immigration and nationality act. It has been consistently modified from the time the act was first put in place till now. They change the amounts of eligible immigrants and how they handle the overflow or things like the Cuban boat migration etc. or even the dreamers who are here under a different allowance. In the recent changes- they are simply adjusting the amount of asylum seekers who come here to be limited a little differently and in some cases, once a level of X is reached, then the border is no longer open to pass for any reason. Further they are trying to strengthen the countries where they accept returning refugees or we have agreements to send them to., so we can ensure they are not stuck here in the USA. I didn't read anything that was really crazy about the bill.

The whole notion that immigrants are going to vote for Biden in any election is a ruse. None citizens are NOT allowed to vote in federal elections period!
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 02:24 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Here goes slowly for the reading impaired. 2+2=4.

I don’t care about the rest of the world ,with the exception of how they bitch slap the veggie. Why do we have soldiers over there, to be sitting ducks to a 40,000 dollar drone killing sleeping American hero’s.

Under Trump , they feared what his retaliation might be. Either we need to nail them or get the hell out. Bomb every nuclear facility Iran has or ever thought about having.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH ,we are as weak and woke as the USA has ever been under this feckless veggie

FEAR AMERICA, today that is a joke and we will pay the price for installing the veggie.
The OP is a simple link to a foreign newspaper website.

The “reading impaired,” is you, as you’ve demonstrated throughout this angry thread.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 04:15 PM   #22
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

^^^

+1
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 05:55 PM   #23
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The OP is a simple link to a foreign newspaper website.

The “reading impaired,” is you, as you’ve demonstrated throughout this angry thread.
Speaking the factual truth is not angry. Should I get angry , one will know. Tada
Old 01-31-2024, 07:34 PM   #24
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
So Biden's Press Secy made a couple mistakes with her speech. Trump doesn't care about the military. Remember when he said the cadets at Westpoint should have gone to Wall street to make money instead of attending the Westpoint Academy.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 08:06 PM   #25
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

If the rest of the world is laughing at us now, just imagine how much they will be laughing at our ultimate level of stupidity if we reelect a former president who has 91 indictments against him and is not even on the ballots in two states because he is such a deplorable piece of shit.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 09:44 PM   #26
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am outraged at the veggie saying he has done all he can do.
I have a feeling you would be outraged at Biden and liberals regardless of what they actually say or do. What I do know is that under Biden we’re following the laws and rules as written. If you want those laws to change then try supporting a compromise bill. The republican congress has more support for a hard line approach than they have had in decades.

Quote:
I don’t care about the rest of the world ,with the exception of how they bitch slap the veggie.
Glad to see you admit to only caring about bitchslapping Biden.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 06:17 AM   #27
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
If the rest of the world is laughing at us now, just imagine how much they will be laughing at our ultimate level of stupidity if we reelect a former president who has 91 indictments against him and is not even on the ballots in two states because he is such a deplorable piece of shit.
If Trump gets reelected the only ones being laughed at by the rest of the World will be the stupid fucks on the "Left" that couldn't keep Trump from being elected.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 06:56 AM   #28
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
If Trump gets reelected the only ones being laughed at by the rest of the World will be the stupid fucks on the "Left" that couldn't keep Trump from being elected.

Stupid people vote too.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 07:18 AM   #29
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Stupid people vote too.
Smart People don't.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 07:46 AM   #30
Yssup Rider