Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2022, 08:55 AM   #16
Alexandra Sand
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 464355
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love P4.
It used to be by invitation only when it started around 2004 as Private Connections.

Nurse Dennis And CK verified me in to it and I am still a member there. P4 is the Easiest platform to choose company, communicate, verify and keep in touch.

I can see if my male partners are still active, because there is a history of appointment requests and OK's. Checking on a gent behavior BCD, despite OK given, can be done without asking a guy for anything, just click on the provider who gave OK and send pm to her with request for more information and all necessary info is already visible to her: when she saw that guy, who he is, and how will she remember him.

There are no discussions on P4 like this one. Just a list of all available ladies, donations, pictures, basic service description and a way to contact a provider. That's it. Perfect.
Alexandra Sand is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 01:30 PM   #17
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Actually, I have seen growth in membership, at least here in DFW. The percentage growth may not match up to what it was when Gina ran the show, but I do see new ladies announce their membership. Given the increased hazards of this business the last few years, I think a verification service like P411 is essential.

I do think you need to take the same precautions with P411 as other platforms. Don’t be lulled into complacency because you believe the person on the other side of your conversation is “safe”. That’s not a downside to P411 in particular, just a recognition that even that site isn’t risk free.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 03:52 PM   #18
eccieuser13
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 555020
My ECCIE Reviews

I have always appreciated P411 for it's ability to bring together quality providers and verified men. Having P411 handle some of the screening, it's very time-efficient and safer, whether you're talking about your privacy or knowing the provider has had some screening by P411.

As a companion, the downside to P411 is a lack of space for, say, a small paragraph about yourself. It's just a list of details. For instance, I like to be contacted via phone call, even the first-time contact, but I usually have several messages before getting to that point because it's not as clear on the P411 platform that that is my preference.
eccieuser13 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 04:11 PM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Actually, I have seen growth in membership, at least here in DFW. The percentage growth may not match up to what it was when Gina ran the show, but I do see new ladies announce their membership. Given the increased hazards of this business the last few years, I think a verification service like P411 is essential.

I do think you need to take the same precautions with P411 as other platforms. Don’t be lulled into complacency because you believe the person on the other side of your conversation is “safe”. That’s not a downside to P411 in particular, just a recognition that even that site isn’t risk free.
growth in Upset NY seems mostly mandles.
female with a male handle reporting on self
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 08:11 AM   #20
atanion
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

I recently joined P411, and, especially with the death of OH2, it’s been amazing. If I find people who seem interesting on P411, I look them up on this site, and that helps me see how things went with people who say them in the past.

I usually send a PM on P411 and immediately follow up with a text stating that I just sent them a PM on P411. That seems to work well and increases the chance I get a response.
atanion is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 08:18 AM   #21
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I’m not as aggressive in my marketing, but if I do see a lady who isn’t currently on P411 I’ll offer to make a referral. I’m not expecting anything in return except maybe buying some goodwill, but I want to see that service prosper for the good of the community.
Old 10-02-2022, 02:11 PM   #22
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

Is good for advertisement, just like eccie, twitter, eros, and all the other sites.

I dont use it for screening tho.
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 02:24 PM   #23
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay View Post
Is good for advertisement, just like eccie, twitter, eros, and all the other sites.

I dont use it for screening tho.
That’s interesting. Not at all, or just not by itself? If the former, how come?
Old 10-05-2022, 11:10 PM   #24
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
That’s interesting. Not at all, or just not by itself? If the former, how come?

While I don't want to put words in Veronica's mouth or attempt to answer that for her, I have heard two main concerns from other girls. The first being that Gina transferred ownership of the site to an EU company.

But secondly, and more prevalent, the practice of guys either sharing or selling their accounts. Let's say the male's profile looks perfect. Well, he may be... but what if someone other than the account owner shows up to the meeting? That's a problem... Those accounts usually wind up getting banned, but that's after potential damage can be done. It doesn't take but a few rotten eggs to ruin it for everyone.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 11:16 PM   #25
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushjumper View Post
Gina is the lady who started P411 some 15 or so years ago. She ran a tight ship. No BCS (Bat-Shit-Crazy) behavior from the Providers, and no nonsense from the Hobbyists, or the offended party could complain to Gina, and she would set matters straight. If a Provider or Hobbyist didn't follow good business practices, he or she would be gone.
I believe Gina started as a Provider herself in Dallas around say.....2000 and over the years started a local service to keep the girls safe from overaggressive behavior from the Hobbyists (and also being shorted donation-wise), this 'service' was called Private Connections. She charged the Gents a fee to be a member. But they would sign-up because Gina set and maintained standards for the Providers, who voluntarily signed on for the safety of meeting men who had been vouched for by other ladies.
And at some point Gina took Private Connections national, or moved it to Canada, went international, Changed the name to P411.
Older & more knowledgable members, please chime-in if I've got the story wrong.

Never heard that backstory before, always thought Gina was born and grew up in Canada. Back around 2010 I don't recall anything else existing other than P411 and Date Check. What I have been told is that's there's less than 100 people in the entire world of over 7 billion that know Gina's true identity. And a good thing too, I think she needs her privacy and should have the ability to remain in the dark. I feel like she personally did a lot to keep the industry safer.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 02:40 AM   #26
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
While I don't want to put words in Veronica's mouth or attempt to answer that for her, I have heard two main concerns from other girls. The first being that Gina transferred ownership of the site to an EU company.

But secondly, and more prevalent, the practice of guys either sharing or selling their accounts. Let's say the male's profile looks perfect. Well, he may be... but what if someone other than the account owner shows up to the meeting? That's a problem... Those accounts usually wind up getting banned, but that's after potential damage can be done. It doesn't take but a few rotten eggs to ruin it for everyone.
If the latter really is prevalent, I’m surprised we haven’t heard more about it. Those are stories for the ladies who have first hand experience to share themselves, not rumors for us guys to pass on publicly.

I’d hate to see innuendo decrease the usage of a service that has proven so beneficial to the community be unfairly given a bad rap.
Old 10-07-2022, 08:53 AM   #27
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Gina's been gone going on to two years now. I hope wherever she is, she's happy. We traded PM's just before she left.

IMHO, the new management is allowing lower quality ladies onto the site and requires almost bulletproof evidence of misbehavior before they will remove a problem child. Actually scheduling an appointment through P411 AND HAVING HER ACCEPT THE APPOINTMENT VIA PM OR REPLY ON P411 makes a difference, should she NC/NS you or rip off your "deposit".
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 02:04 PM   #28
Mr69Jones
Premium Access

For me the pros of having p411 is when I travel. It's easy for me to find reputable providers.

I've been a member for about 10 years now and I have to agree with most of what you guys are saying... the quality has gone down. Providers don't reply to your request like they use to. I'm from a smaller town and it use to be providers would visit for a week, now they come through for about a day and a half.
Mr69Jones is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 07:16 PM   #29
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by regalbeagal43 View Post
So I just signed up for p411 and it's been amazing. I have access to far more verified gals. TCB amongst most of them have been great.

Besides paying for it and initial verification, why wouldn't anyone want to use the service?

Am I missing something?
The only downside to p411 that I have seen is for the haters not being able to tell providers not to see certain clients because they do not know their p411 info.

That is one reason why I have well into the triple digits in Okays. A few of which I have been seeing regularly for years, but if they would have taken to heart the messages sent to them on this site or the anonymous emails/texts, which I did see, then they would not have a great repeat client.

As has been said, since Gina sold the business, the quality of ladies has gone down and the donation prices have gone up. But that is true everywhere. The ladies are still required to answer a client request in a timely manner.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 07:37 PM   #30
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
the quality of ladies has gone down and the donation prices have gone up. But that is true everywhere.
That's the reality of the hobby today, guys are settling with the low quality, there's still a few gems though
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women