Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2015, 07:41 AM   #16
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 221980
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
Let me see if I got this right..

Charlie Girl Outs my name on Indys and on here and you guys applaud her..

EagleHorse outs it again on here and gets banned..

Pot calling out the idiots?

You are right tho, people who have nothing better to do than out people and start crap are worthless.

The people who do this and talk smack about others are the TRUE THREATS TO THE COMMUNITY!
LMMFAO! I see your OBSESSION with ME is ALIVE and well. Why don't you tell the TRUTH for once. Oh that's right you couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it. That is why you don't want people to know your tawdry tattered past in the COMMUNITY. A TRUE threat to the community and anyone you encounter is YOU.
You were banned from Indys because YOU THREATENED MY Children. Period. Posting a link to your rip off reports for a whole 5 minutes does not constitute outing you . BUT YOU creating a whole website outing gentlemen and providers alike (including your own half sister) is considered an atrocity. You use pics from 15 years ago, you've robbed charities, you threaten people & people's children, & you've been accused of EXTORTION and BLACKMAIL by MANY!!! No One trusts or likes you because of your heinous detrimental stalking, By the way did ya ever complete your mission and find out my real name? Lmao?? Failure is most likely your middle name. I understand why you're jealous of me. I have EVERYTHING you want. So you think if you keep riding my coat tails by hating on me you might get some attention or become relevant? DUMB MOVE.
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I'll go to the "moon" and back to defend my name.

PS you just proved how full of shit you are too. Your last post aimed at me was an apology and how you forgave me.? Yea... Lmao whatev . Wipe the egg off your face cow.
TheeCharlieGirl is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:45 AM   #17
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default lol

Didn't take long for you to hear of me talking about you outting me did it! LOL!

I have everything I need to know of you,,Full name and incall address.. dont care!

I even have people emailing me of where you go, where you parties are,, I dont care!!

If I cared..I would have returned the outting on you, and making up lies is your forte'

own it!

P.S. I did forgive you.. It doesnt matter but this post was about people outting people.
Charlotte Carrington is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:56 AM   #18
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You don't know shit. No one believes you are capable. BRING IT. I have ZERO fear of you. I KNOW you have no clue what my name is. You're so dumb. Thanks for proving me right again. STALKER. Guess Christian Mingle didn't pan out for you after all.
Old 08-20-2015, 07:58 AM   #19
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ha

Whatever you say Charlie..Go on with your bad self.

Stalking me much? Christian Mingle? Trying to out me again?

Not on that site, but if I were, how would you know? who is stalking whom?

You mean NOTHING to me..Never have! Never will.. but I am glad you think I care about you!

Your special alright!! lol...BSC
Old 08-20-2015, 08:07 AM   #20
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea whatever I say is RIGHT. Pathetic and delusional. I feel sorry for you. This shit is almost as funny as you saying Stig paid you for an overnighter. Bahahahahaha HILARIOUS!!! You're at the end of your rope and grasping at straws.. Nothing to see here folks...same old same old, as always. Nothing new.
Old 08-20-2015, 08:14 AM   #21
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Fuck! Here comes the drama. Charlotte, I never said you couldn't be here, I just asked you a question. Learn to read and comprehend. And I'm perfectly happy with the size of my winky. If you want to tell everyone what you don't know, be my guest. Telling lies does seem to be the only thing you're good at, so knock yourself right the fuck out. Lie away.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 08:16 AM   #22
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default lol

Thats right..Remember the thread was about people outting people. you are in the top 50% who outted me on a board

Eaglehorse was the other 50%

But being in the business for 25 years does make you alittle smarter than him. I had both of your threads taken down within a few hours.

He got banned and I still have the threads from PI saying you coundn't make it if he banned you.

So like I said, name calling and outting is your forte', Listen to what the thread is about, I didn't say a word about anything you have done, but I did say YOU outted me, and you have admitted that over and over.. so move along and own it.

I have forgiven you for it.. good god. name calling and trashing me more and more doesn't solve and help what you did.

Read the thread!

If you would like to know more about me, just ask, email and I will tell you the sites I am on!

Old 08-20-2015, 08:18 AM   #23
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
I never said you couldn't be here, I just asked you a question.
And I answered you! No Drama, but we all know you guys are hateful..And Certainly cannot take a JOKE!
Old 08-20-2015, 08:21 AM   #24
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl View Post
Nothing to see here folks...same old same old, as always. Nothing new.
Your ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!! SAME LOSERS, DIFFERENT YEAR!!

Same fights.. yawn!
Old 08-20-2015, 08:22 AM   #25
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Yeah, but we're very selectivity hateful.
Old 08-20-2015, 08:23 AM   #26
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default really

Your not.. you hate on everyone, I have seen it.

Do you hate Eaglehorse or CharlieGirl for outting me?
Old 08-20-2015, 08:26 AM   #27
Big Stig
Valued Poster

You get your hate the old fashioned way...you earn it.

Don't take it personally. I do hate everyone.
Old 08-20-2015, 08:31 AM   #28
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thats right..Remember the thread was about people outting people. you are in the top 50% who outted me on a board

Eaglehorse was the other 50%

But being in the business for 25 years does make you alittle smarter than him. I had both of your threads taken down within a few hours.

He got banned and I still have the threads from PI saying you coundn't make it if he banned you.

So like I said, name calling and outting is your forte', Listen to what the thread is about, I didn't say a word about anything you have done, but I did say YOU outted me, and you have admitted that over and over.. so move along and own it.

I have forgiven you for it.. good god. name calling and trashing me more and more doesn't solve and help what you did.

Read the thread!

If you would like to know more about me, just ask, email and I will tell you the sites I am on!

Oh what tangled webs we weave... when we practice to deceive,,,caught in your own web. You don't even realize you contradicted yourself. Smdh Unlike you have I have a real life to live. Enjoy your dream world. And if you have all this "Proof" why don't you post it? fabrications most often have no solid backing...just like you.
Old 08-20-2015, 08:33 AM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I normally (except in this site) don't have issues with the Mongers, Its the BSC bitches who out me!

Guessing Green Monsters are extremely Prevalent in these parts! Most Bitches believe by Taking out the competition and they get more clients, are we supposed to run with their tail between our legs?

But what they fail to realize is, It makes most of us stronger, More Alert, More understanding to others when it happens to them.

Since it has happened to me, This has happened:

I get updates from mongers who tell me where these BSC girls are living ( I don't ask or care but men are funny that way, kinda protective)
I have raised my rates, doing it again soon and getting rid of my one hour rates and only doing two hours
Lost 150 lbs so I have lost a whole Person ( I say it was the bitch in me)
My clientele has improved
Found a better me, I adore my life and who is in it

Karma does get them..I have seen it happen.. Be patient grasshopper, it does get them!

So you're down to 180lbs now?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 08:34 AM   #30
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I dont

I don't take anything personally on here..I roll with the punches and take them when I deserve them.

I own my shit.. I am after all a delicious redhead!

And just for the RECORD:

I was teasing when I said I had an overnighter with STIG.. you all take this way to serious! BUT, I did buy a new car, without his money!

Grow up peeps, as the meaning of this thread was to say that even tho we all fight and talk smack to each other, there is NO REASON at all for outting another persons real name and/or causing them harm in the real world!

peace!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women