Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60042
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2014, 08:47 AM   #16
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

pushing the envelope is fun, i also find myself wanting to do kinkier and crazier things the more i experiment with kink.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 12:41 PM   #17
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Cool From a Marketing Stand point ...

Now is the time baby! With 50 shades of grey the movie about to come out next year and all the hype that will provide ... you are going to have a lot of interest in the craft. Black and Blue could become the new PINK!
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:03 PM   #18
GoAheadMkMyDay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I just can't help but think of this song whenever I read stories and posts like these. Always appealed to my sick sense of humor ... or maybe it was something else in my psyche. This song set to clips from the Addams Family is one of the best.

Masochism Tango (The Addams Family) - YouTube

I ache for the touch of your lips dear,
But much more for the touch of your whips dear,
You can raise welts like nobody else
As we dance to the Masochism Tango

Let our love be a flame not an ember
Say it's me that you want to dis-member
Blacken my eye, set fire to my tie
As we dance to the Masochim Tango

At your command, before you here I stand
My heart is in my hand……eeeaalluch
It's here that I must be
My heart entreats, just hear those savage beats
And go put on your cleats,
And come and trample me

Your heart is hard as stone or mahogany
That's why I'm in such exquisite agony
My soul is on fire; it's a flame with desire
Which is why I perspire when we tango

You caught my nose in your left castanet, love
I can feel the pain yet, love
Everytime I hear drums
And I envy the rose, that you held in your teeth, love
With the thorns underneath, love
Sticking into your gums

You eyes cast a spell that bewitches
The last time I needed 20 stitches
To sew up the gash you made with your lash

Bash in my brain, and make me scream with pain
Then kick me once again
And say we'll never part
I know too well, I'm underneath your spell
So darling if you smell something burning it's my heart….hic…excuse me…

Take your cigarette from its holder
And burn your initials in my shoulder
Fracture my spine
And swear that you're mine
GoAheadMkMyDay is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 12:29 AM   #19
milker
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya Milani View Post
I've recently discovered that I'm not the dominant I thought I was. I'm actually quite submissive and absolutely love being topped. I've been getting topped once a week. This past weekend was the most intense so far and I've got so many bruises. I am proud of them yet how can I provide if I want to continue getting topped each week. I got an expensive bruise cream but it's either not working or the bruises would be 10x worse without it. I love being topped and honestly don't want to give it up. I'm thinking about only hobbying one week out of the month so it gives me plenty of time to get topped a few times and heal.

My favorite so far is the flogger and whip. I can orgasm just from that. Not too much of a fan of the paddle but I can handle it. I enjoy seeing how much pain I can take although typically near the end of a scene I'm so amped up with adrenaline that I stop feeling pain and only feel waves of pleasure. I've also done hot wax (very relaxing).

This weekend was amazing. I have to remember that I can't talk about it to my vanilla friends. I was tied up and dangling from the ceiling. I was so aroused near the end that my thong was soaked. I was in complete subspace. Ahhh the memories.....

Any tips or tricks on aftercare for bruises? Any other masochist providers?

Thank you!

Malaya
Creams don't work because how bruises are created in the skin by whips and crops. It is a function of weak collagen and the only way to fix it is by providing the rate limiting compounds in collagen synthesis on a sustained basis.

The compounds in the synthesis of collagen and skin are Glycine, Proline, X (X being any amino acid like other than glycine, proline or hydroxyproline), Vitamin C and Iron. Of these, Vitamin C is usually the rate limiting compound among humans and great apes.

Therefore my suggestion is taking a time-release form of vitamin C twice daily would work better than any cream. I've seen it work in practice and highly recommend it. I suggest looking online rather than your local GNC rip off. An inexpensive time release Vitamin C here https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swan...therSize=SW098

If Vitamin C doesn't seem to work after 2 weeks, then you can look into your iron status, followed by hydrolyzed collagen peptides supplementation.

If you do try it, I'd love to know how it worked out for you.
milker is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 06:29 PM   #20
silverstate53
Account Disabled

Encounters: 251

Uh oh theres a kinky side to my milky fantasy woman
silverstate53 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 10:03 AM   #21
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

and here I thought I was kinky asking her to tickle my butt with her pinky!
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 11:38 PM   #22
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya Milani View Post
I've recently discovered that I'm not the dominant I thought I was. I'm actually quite submissive and absolutely love being topped. I've been getting topped once a week. This past weekend was the most intense so far and I've got so many bruises. I am proud of them yet how can I provide if I want to continue getting topped each week. I got an expensive bruise cream but it's either not working or the bruises would be 10x worse without it. I love being topped and honestly don't want to give it up. I'm thinking about only hobbying one week out of the month so it gives me plenty of time to get topped a few times and heal.

My favorite so far is the flogger and whip. I can orgasm just from that. Not too much of a fan of the paddle but I can handle it. I enjoy seeing how much pain I can take although typically near the end of a scene I'm so amped up with adrenaline that I stop feeling pain and only feel waves of pleasure. I've also done hot wax (very relaxing).

This weekend was amazing. I have to remember that I can't talk about it to my vanilla friends. I was tied up and dangling from the ceiling. I was so aroused near the end that my thong was soaked. I was in complete subspace. Ahhh the memories.....

Any tips or tricks on aftercare for bruises? Any other masochist providers?

Thank you!

Malaya
Witchhazel.. Lightens the bruises immensely and only costs 80 cents a bottle.
( experience from a couple bad relationships )
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:13 PM   #23
samara
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 230668
My ECCIE Reviews

Traumeel and plenty of water before, during, and after play time.

I'm a sadist, so I need to know these things. Hope some of the suggestions help.
samara is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 08:09 AM   #24
Roxane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 279793

I always plan ahead If I want marks. I also price for the time ill need to rest and heal. But when I cant be marked there are so many ways to play. Bastino for one. You can definitely have intense pain without marks. Or play with the obedience of submission.
Roxane is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:53 AM   #25
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I take Epsom Salt baths and it works wonders for my sensitive skin. I also use a pure witch hazel treatment as mentioned by LMCC. I am very much a sadist but I also love pain- extreme.
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 11:33 PM   #26
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

I did two hard scenes this weekend. While I'm super blissful and aroused boy did it leave some major bruises! I used the witch hazel and it really works!! It lightened them up super fast! I also am doing Epsom salt baths and I'm going to dig out my arnica tablets. You guys are awesome! Thank you for all the advice!
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:06 PM   #27
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Some men aren't bothered by bruises as long as they're easily explained.

I would imagine that some men would be horrified by a body covered in bruises, or even on the bottom.

Once ... many years ago ... I had such a flogging and I had bruises for over a week. With my client base, I don't think that it would be well accepted.

But I don't know yours. Just my quick morning thoughts ... before coffee!!!

Like this topic, though. I'm glad that you've found an avenue that just gives you such pleasure. Once, I saw a female being flogged who was in the throes of just enjoying it and moaning and ... well, it was just really hot to watch.
Hey, EW, do you still have a copy of a certain photo with a practically fluorescent handprint on your lovely white bottom? Sharing encouraged LOL.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:01 AM   #28
guest030715-233
Account Disabled

User ID: 271166
My ECCIE Reviews

Have you tried arnica oil/gel? It is "supposed" to speed up the healing of bruises. I just love it for sore muscles. I haven't tried it for bruises as I haven't sessioned that intensely in a long while. I'm envious!!

I am a sadist but love to serve and be obiedant. I'm still exploring my submissive side. I really like psychological scenes (top or bottom). I dunno. I'm just a kinky girl that kind of wants to try it all sans scat or roman.
guest030715-233 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:03 AM   #29
guest030715-233
Account Disabled

User ID: 271166
My ECCIE Reviews

That is so fantastic that you are getting your desires met with the right play partners. Right on!!
guest030715-233 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women