Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160674
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35418
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2017, 03:30 PM   #16
Asian Daty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Did Trump, damn I voted for Sophie at Rose. Her tax returns are cash. And a lot of it mine. I am hoping for a refund as a VIP member.
Asian Daty is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 03:45 PM   #17
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Not releasing your tax records makes Trump look like he really has something to hide ..... just the same as Odummy's refusal to produce a legitimate birth certificate ..... I wonder what his reason was for not producing that? ..... it couldn't be because it would prove with about a 99& certainty that he didn't meet the requirements to be our president now, could it? .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 05:37 PM   #18
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
Not releasing your tax records makes Trump look like he really has something to hide ..... just the same as Odummy's refusal to produce a legitimate birth certificate ..... .
A person with a quarter of Obama's IQ calls him dummy. That's rich.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 05:40 PM   #19
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
Not releasing your tax records makes Trump look like he really has something to hide ..... just the same as Odummy's refusal to produce a legitimate birth certificate ..... I wonder what his reason was for not producing that? ..... it couldn't be because it would prove with about a 99& certainty that he didn't meet the requirements to be our president now, could it? .....
BTW, Trump has yet to release his Russian birth certificate.
Old 01-23-2017, 10:59 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Where did birtherism come from?

TWITLER!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 06:36 AM   #21
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I don't blame him for not releasing them. The answer to your question is simple - there's no upside, only downside if he does. All those Trump-haters would pounce on his tax returns looking for items to spin and distort to make him look bad. The average American doesn't understand depreciation or loss carry-forwards, and the media fucktards would take full advantage of this ignorance. Let me turn the question around - why should Trump give his enemies something they will only use to demagogue, distort and lie about him?

Given all the IRS audits he has undergone, we would already know if he had cheated or done anything illegal on his taxes.
You are 100% right. No upside at all. However, it is a PROMISE he made during the campaign that he would release them when the audit process was done.

There is a difference between cheating, which is obviously against the law, and seeing if any of his income came from sources that would put him in a position of owing favors to anyone. I often heard Clinton accused of accepting donations from sources (Saudi Arabia for one) that would put her in a precarious position if elected President.

Source: http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/07/pf/t...p-tax-returns/

Like it or not, voters have come to expect that those running for president -- and those in the Oval Office -- will be transparent about their finances.

That expectation is not just about figuring out how much a candidate makes and how much he pays in taxes. It's also about seeing how he makes his money and whether what he reports on his returns matches up with what he has said and done.

At the moment all we know from Trump is that he says he makes a lot of money ("I've done great"), that he gives a lot to charity (more than $100 million in recent years, his campaign has claimed), that he tries to keep his tax bill low ("I fight like hell to pay as little as possible") and that he's audited every year.

As many seasoned tax experts have noted, however, his tax returns would not only verify those claims but offer more context on the candidate as a citizen and businessman.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 07:45 AM   #22
Jeffrey Spaulding
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

The man is not wealthy. He lives off the bank loaning him money. He is broke. That is why he will not release his returns.
Jeffrey Spaulding is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 07:48 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

It's yet another YUGE promise that he welshed on.

How many more?

Mexico border wall? Spicer has already hinted that that won't be happening on "Day One."

He's still lying about the "3-5 MILLION" illegal votes cast in the election. Only now, he's exaggerated that lie by more than 50%, just for good measure.

When the fuck will this despot grow up and act like a fucking man?
Old 01-24-2017, 09:29 AM   #24
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Damn. I'd rather Trump continue along his current path. Witnessing you sink further and further into despair is priceless!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

How many more?

Mexico border wall? Spicer has already hinted that that won't be happening on "Day One."

He's still lying about the "3-5 MILLION" illegal votes cast in the election. Only now, he's exaggerated that lie by more than 50%, just for good measure.

veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:58 AM   #25
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub63 View Post
Damn. I'd rather Trump continue along his current path. Witnessing you sink further and further into despair is priceless!!
The meltdown is fun to watch, isn't it?

LMAO!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 10:32 AM   #26
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

FTFY.

Study the modifications and try to focus on the things that matter. Slight of hand; while they have you focused on torching Trump, you are being pick-pocketed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding View Post
The USA is not wealthy. SHe lives off the Federal Reserve loaning her money. SHe is broke. That is why She will not allow the FED Reserve to be audited.
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 10:40 AM   #27
Jeffrey Spaulding
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub63 View Post
FTFY.

Study the modifications and try to focus on the things that matter. Slight of hand; while they have you focused on torching Trump, you are being pick-pocketed.
And that is per infowars a reliable news source
Jeffrey Spaulding is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 11:13 AM   #28
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

How many more?

Very few of the fine, upstanding moral citizens of this once great country who voted for our outstanding President cared about his tax returns. It was only those on the left, who really didn't care either but wanted a chance to potentially embarrass him. He is now basically telling them they can fuck off and die.

BTW, when Obama wasn't bombing the shit out of the Arabs, the USA was continuing to build a wall along our southern border. Trump will continue to build that wall, and Mexico is paying for it in all those lost factory jobs.

Obama built a nice wall - perhaps he should go into commercial construction now that he is out of office, and see if he can do as well as President Trump did in the real estate business.

Plenty of illegals voted, Trump is only pointing that out with a bit of hyperbole. It infuriates the faggots who hate him.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:37 PM   #29
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Oh... the rest of the right fringe will soon find that the vast majority of AMERICANS those who love their country, want Trump to release his taxes. And I'm talking about Republicans, Democrats and Independents. Those who respect their nation more than partisanship want to ensure that there are no hidden conflicts of interest. Yes, right fringe has alternate facts on their side, but I'd rather stick with "just the fact, ma'am."
Old 01-24-2017, 03:25 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Don't expect anybody from EPA to dispute it, JL.

Your "outstanding president" just started his dismantling of SCIENCE! Oh yeah, and he muzzled the entire agency, too.

Twitler's Reich continues...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women