Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47758
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-22-2010, 06:49 PM   #16
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

WM,

"Glittered" was not literal, but more of a metaphorical phrase to imply a young, beautiful, educated provider in gorgeous attire in a 3-4 star hotel. I don't wear glitter, I wear Chanel and practically nothing else....maybe a sequin VS bikini...that's all that glitters.

I make an effort to bring my clients the best. Regarding the lowering of my rates, when I was advertising on, my volume of men wanting to see me on ASPD increased by 30-40% overnight and they flocked at me when I advertised around $240.00/hour GFE. Men don't like drama or mean girls. They like fresh girls with a good head on their shoulders.

Glad to see you back on the boards.

Best wishes to you!

Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
AA,
Regardless of what you set your rates at. Keep in mind. Men WILL go elsewhere.
You lowering your rates will not keep them from enjoying the company of other women. It's just how men are. (based on your response in your initail post).
Lastly, being a glittered provider is one of the worst ways you can look when your client shows up. (again based on your initial response).
No hobbyists needs to return to the office nor home with glitter on them.

Less is more.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #17
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina Adams View Post
WM,
I make an effort to bring my clients the best.
Men don't like drama or mean girls. They like fresh girls with a good hood on their shoulders.

G
Angelina
As do many ladies in this adult lifestyle. As there's are many good
women & girls in this city who have good head on their shoulders.

Enjoy your stay in SA. Seems you will be a busy bee.
In which I can understand 100% where PreciousB is coming from regrding his statements.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #18
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I work with all budgets and I would be more than happy to bring smile to your face I am very positive and nurturing....definitely drama-free!

Thanks for your sweet words, Precious B!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I did not mean that as a spite in any way whatsoever.

I knew that there were going to be enough people beating on your door at that rate that it would be fruitless to even try to get a call in edgewise (and your " and was swampted to the "T"" comment proved me correct.)

I'm glad I was not one of the masses trying to contact you because I didn't want you to have to contact me and polite tell me your dance card was full.

By all mean, I'd LOVE to meet you. Your a very HOT commodity that alot of people are trying to get hold of. You're doing good girl.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:55 PM   #19
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You, too, WM. Miss seeing you on these boards. I am happy that many strive to bring happiness.

Best wishes to you,

Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
As do many ladies in this adult lifestyle.
Enjoy your stay in SA. Seems you will be a busy bee.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:57 PM   #20
CALIFORNIAN
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl69 View Post
based on numerous factors, and then it's up to the guys to say yes/no.
BigAl
I think BigAl is right. There are many deciding factors and yes the market is one of them but a lot has to do with the girl. The girl can determine what she feels is a fair amount for what she has to offer and let the guys decide if they are willing to pay. I personally prefer quality over quantity. It also depends on the hobbiest's budget and how often he wants to hobby. Use the same budget and hobby a little less or go with the lower prices and hobby more,

Quote:
I was smart enough not to try to contact you (even though I REALLY wanted to) when I saw your rate.
I don't think it has anything to do with how smart a person is, it's just their decision if they are willing (or able) to pay.

AA, you know I was just kidding about the discount remark
Old 05-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #21
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You are correct. My heart bleeds for those trying to come up with money to play, but then again, there is a point where too low is low for me to hang up my SATX hobby hat and forget about bringing services at that rate. Austin is so different. Men in Austin pay $280-$400/hour, no problem. If the girls lower their rates, men expect it all of the time which is why I refuse to lower my rates. It sets me apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALIFORNIAN View Post
I think BigAl is right. There are many deciding factors and yes the market is one of them but a lot has to do with the girl. The girl can decide what they feel is a fair amount for what they have to offer and let the guys decide if they are willing to pay. I personally prefer quality over quantity. It also depends on the hobbiest's budget and how many times they want to hobby. Use the same budget and hobby a little less or go with the lower prices and hobby more,

I don't think it has anything to do with how smart a person is, it's just their decision if they are willing (or able) to pay.

AA, you know I was just kidding about the discount remark
Old 05-22-2010, 07:09 PM   #22
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALIFORNIAN View Post

The *smart* was in not calling.

What seems (to me) to be misunderstood is my finances.
I have them.

I just don't like to be part of a big crowd clamoring for a limited commodity. (AA, forgive me for using that word... it is so impersonal and my vocabulary is not at the moment up to speed. You are NOT a commodity.)
Old 05-22-2010, 07:17 PM   #23
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No worries, and I did not feel you labeled me as a commodity. In fairness, wouldn't the crowd hover over the women charging $150/hr? When I advertised for $300/90, I had "enough" to fill a full week of clientele being low-volume. On the flip note, I did not receive the "hundreds" of messages, texts, e-mails and calls a girl might get advertising at $150/hour. If I were a guy, seeing a girl at $100- 150/hour, it would be getting a basic massage and the quality of the girl/service wouldn't really matter at that point. When it's priced that low, men don't really seem to care. It would be a simple release. I am so astounded that what I value to be sacred and beautiful is being sold so low.....

I know the lower rates make some of you gentlemen happy, but for me it wasn't even worth it one year ago at $180/hr when I first came on the ASPD boards when no one knew who I was....and one year later....I say, "forget about it....I am keeping my rates the same and not budging"....

Some thoughts...

Respectfully,

Angelina
Quote:
The *smart* was in not calling.

What seems (to me) to be misunderstood is my finances.
I have them.

I just don't like to be part of a big crowd clamoring for a limited commodity. (AA, forgive me for using that word... it is so impersonal and my vocabulary is not at the moment up to speed. You are NOT a commodity.)
Old 05-22-2010, 09:39 PM   #24
gladius
Registered Member

Default Angelina you're funny

You seek to maximize your value because your "woman-hood is sacred to you." What is that? A joke?

So if what you're doing is sacrificing or disposing of your woman-hood in the process then it's just a matter of making the most of it....

You don't mind the sacrifice if it's for as much as you can get rather than less so....

There's a term for that, and it's not prostitute; it's mercenary.

Keep on amusing us with these silly but revealing statements.

btw...you are cute even if you are silly.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:59 PM   #25
reginaldlivingstonIII
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default Gladius you're out of line

AA might charge more for whatever reason she requires. As someone new to here, I've been regularly paying 400 to get the UTR upscale and gorgeous ladies that San Antonio has only in small numbers. San Antonio has always had hoards of young girls from the wrong side of town, but to get someone I'm satified with I pay what the market is anywhere. Good for you AA!
Old 05-23-2010, 12:31 AM   #26
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Cute and Silly :P

Gladius,

I adore Robert Redford and it warms my heart that you chose his image as your avatar photo (which is why I will refrain from a mean-spirited response).

I don't think you get what I'm trying to say. I maximize my value because I place a higher value on my "woman-hood" which is broken down into many things without having to get into details. Below, I'll do my best to explain:

I place a higher price when I advertise for reasons like having a solid reputation backed by stellar reviews. Rates, in my case are based on unique services, reviews, physique/appearance, atmosphere/incall, ability to converse intellectually and engage with each client, and lastly, "woman-hood". I am not sure why you would consider that a "joke"?!?! There is nothing wrong with me not wanting to "give the milk away for free" and charge what is reasonable in this market. Also, citing what I feel is sacred and what I choose to assess a higher value is valid and not silly by any means. You are the "silly" and "amusing" one You wanting to undermine me/my "woman-hood" as a person is offensive, so your response paints the type of person you are. I'm a strong girl, I'll stand my ground and respectfully disagree with you. The real joke would be on me if I let you get away with your amusing response to a thread I'd consider to be a rather intellectual and engaging debate of the subject of rates in SATX.

I don't think my assessment was silly or amusing at all, but rather a curiosity of rates in San Antonio relative to rates in Austin and other cities nation-wide. That's all. I am intrigued by your posting history. It explains a lot.

Sorry you didn't get it and I thank you for your compliment in calling me "cute".

Respectfully,

Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius View Post
You seek to maximize your value because your "woman-hood is sacred to you." What is that? A joke?

So if what you're doing is sacrificing or disposing of your woman-hood in the process then it's just a matter of making the most of it....

You don't mind the sacrifice if it's for as much as you can get rather than less so....

Old 05-23-2010, 12:36 AM   #27
CALIFORNIAN
Gaining Momentum

Default Chill Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius View Post

Seems like bottled up hostility. Hmm, where might this be coming from? Maybe a Xanax would help.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:44 AM   #28
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hi Brooke!

Hi Brooke,

Good question. Concerning hotels, I have early check-in and late check-out privileges so my access to the room is almost a full day. I see just one client in the afternoon to early evening and then rest up/shower/sleep during the evening and will see a second client the next morning before I check out. It's very simple and not too complicated. Most sessions I have are 2-3 hour sessions, so I always see a profit regardless. It's totally worth it and I gain hotel VIP status.

I generally pay more than $150.00 for hotels... probably closer to $200 - $250.00. I have a successful career outside of the hobby, so any profit I make as Angelina is just a supplement to what I earn in my career outside of the hobby. I feel safer in nicer hotels and feel there is more security.

xo

Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by seXXXy Brooke View Post
Hi AA, Welcome back to SA. I'm sure all the boys are excited to have you here. I was just thinking how do you do it? By that question I mean you provide a 4-5 star hotel which should cost you about 150 or so. Then you see only 1 client @ a rate of 300. Wouldn't that leave you only about 150 anyways? Just wondering what your secret is,lol.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:54 AM   #29
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Another avatar I recognize - Idi Amin

ReginalDLivingstonIII:

Thank you so much for this intelligent, rational response! You are the type of client who I enjoy and I would love to meet you one day. I respect gentleman who hold "quality over quantity" with a very high regard and is willing to pay a little more for what you cite, "UTR upscale and gorgeous ladies".

So, I find your response refreshing in that it reaffirms that I was right all along to be charging what I feel is fair and not pressured lower my rates.

xo

Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by reginaldlivingstonIII View Post
AA might charge more for whatever reason she requires. As someone new to here, I've been regularly paying 400 to get the UTR upscale and gorgeous ladies that San Antonio has only in small numbers. San Antonio has always had hoards of young girls from the wrong side of town, but to get someone I'm satified with I pay what the market is anywhere. Good for you AA!
Old 05-23-2010, 12:56 AM   #30
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default You are beautiful!

Brooke,

The feeling is mutual.....you are GORGEOUS! I have a mini-crush on you....uh oh....do I sense a girl/girl encounter soon? I'd pay much more to see you...

<3

Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by seXXXy Brooke View Post
Gotcha, for the record if I were a man or bi I'd pay your rate. Lol but I love men to much. Aww if only I could find a Benicio Del Toro look-a-like Id be broke.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women