Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2018, 02:44 PM   #16
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

until the tax payers bow up and tell the fucking government to stop spending / wasting money, the government is going to spend more than it makes.

It's called OPM.....other people's money.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 03:26 PM   #17
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

How about the space launch and return by SpaceX ? Are they doing a better job than NASA did with their government funding ? NASA always had to struggle getting their goverment funding adding to the budget. Looks pretty small these days.

SpaceX has massive lobbying budgets and getting plenty of subsidies.

Of course, there are plenty of taxpayers wondering why we need to spend money on - outer space.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 03:51 PM   #18
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

There goes WTF again making stupid assumptions about what I think.
Please cite the post where I stated I approve of the budget bill?

While you are looking for that you can also look for all the posts where I have complained about bloated government and the need to reduce the size of government and it's overall reach.
I suspect you will find one but not the other.

Now get to work, chop, chop.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:05 PM   #19
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

You just have to sit back and watch the shit show called the trump administration. Dont try to understand it or the republicans who sold thier souls to trump. Dont look for conservatism, morals, or ethics. The only thing left is the shit show. Its even springing spinoffs now lol.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:09 PM   #20
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
You just have to sit back and watch the shit show called the trump administration. Dont try to understand it or the republicans who sold thier souls to trump. Dont look for conservatism, morals, or ethics. The only thing left is the shit show. Its even springing spinoffs now lol.
Anytime an obama fan goes off on President Trump, I can hit hard right back stuff like Benghazi, uranium to Russia, illegally laundering billions to Iran, muslim sympathizer, etc.

OMG, I hope I didn't get off topic, I don't want to do anything to disobey our new moderator and dictator of threads.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:52 PM   #21
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^ The thread rules, sir, are in compliance with Eccie rules, which have been incorporated by reference. And yes, please stay on topic, and please be respectful, as I will be. There is a reason I posted the thread rules, and a reason I chose not to post this in the Political Forum. If you don't like the thread rules, go start your own thread with your own rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
You were not worried about it under Obama why would you worry about it under TrumP?
Who said I wasn't worried about it prior to Trump?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:53 PM   #22
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
^^ The thread rules, sir, are in compliance with Eccie rules, which have been incorporated by reference. And yes, please stay on topic, and please be respectful, as I will be. There is a reason I posted the thread rules, and a reason I chose not to post this in the Political Forum. If you don't like the thread rules, go start your own thread with your own rules.
Just who in the hell do you think you are? Also save your patronizing 'sir' remarks for someone who gives a shit.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:59 PM   #23
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Hillary is still around.........why, why, why ?
Old 02-09-2018, 06:20 PM   #24
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Hillary is still around.........why, why, why ?
First of all, are we on topic? Heaven forbid if we're not.

Anyway, the clintons are over and done with. Hopefully the next time you see her, she will be in an orange jump suit with cuffs headed to jail.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:28 PM   #25
pxmcc
BANNED

Let's try this again. The topic is the deficit and the debt, and what happened to all the deficit hawks in the Republican Party who approved a tax plan that will run a 1.1 trillion dollar deficit in the first year during good economic times. It's not complicated people..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:49 PM   #26
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
There goes WTF again making stupid assumptions about what I think.
Please cite the post where I stated I approve of the budget bill?

While you are looking for that you can also look for all the posts where I have complained about bloated government and the need to reduce the size of government and it's overall reach.
I suspect you will find one but not the other.

Now get to work, chop, chop.
The thing is this, had hillary or bernie been elected, they would've opened up the flood gates and allowed any swinging dick in our borders, no matter where they were from. Open borders to that extent would cause our deficit to go through the roof.

So now we would be the worlds bitch. With villains coming from all over the world. Texas would be an extension of Mexico's cartels, fat worse than it is now. Miami wouldn't be little Havana anymore, it would be Havana. There's no telling what NYC would be, outside of a haven for the Russian mob, of course the muslims would finally take over the complete state of Michigan instead of Dearborn. California would also be Mexico cartel north. How nice, a gringos head on every pole. Nah, fuck that.

I'm sorry for the shit that happens in somalia, iraq, and all these other countries, but giving a choice of opening up our borders to all the crap that would destroy our country or letting stuff happen in other countries, my country comes first. Us Americans can't babysit the world.

I've done a lot of missionary work in Mexico and Costa Rica, and fully enjoyed my time doing it, but that's my visiting their countries and me supporting their single mothers and help feed fatherless children.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:49 PM   #27
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Believe it or not, it was Tiger Woods who said "You have to take care of yourself first."

It depends on your point of view I suppose. There are many Chinese who say "Why do we have to learn this stupid English language ? That goes way back to the Boxer rebellion, when the western missionaries started arriving. Change can be the highest creator of anxiety.

But back to deficit spending:

It is the Democratic party that is known as the "tax and spend" party. Under Obama, it was the "spend and spend." At one time in past years, the government took 85% of a top earners pay at the highest bracket.
Old 02-09-2018, 11:18 PM   #28
pxmcc
BANNED

who was the last president to run a balanced budget and start to pay down the debt, again? and what happened to the federal balance sheet when his successor rammed through an ill-advised tax cut and started an elective war with borrowed funds? and how does this year's projected deficit-during astonishly good economic times-compare to the average deficits under Obama, who got us through the greatest financial catastrophe since the Great Depression and ended his second term with a shipshape economy inherited by Trump?

btw, I'm not a Democrat...or a Republican. those labels are kinda silly. i'm for what works, and against tomfoolery, in whatever form-or person-it comes..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 11:42 PM   #29
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

You know vitaman, the last time Tiger played in a major tournament, he at least played on Sunday and finished in the money.
Old 02-11-2018, 11:18 AM   #30
VitaMan
Valued Poster

"who was the last president to run a balanced budget and start to pay down the debt, again?"

Let us know.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women