Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2010, 10:52 PM   #16
sympleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

This is so sad.

I wish the people who demonize the hobby could see just how many people she touched.

Happiness is fleeting at best

Megan seems to have given so much happiness to people wherever she went.

It's a shame that she cannot have more tribute given to what she did and who she was.... and touched... because of societies shackles.

I never met her, or even contacted her.

I wish I'd known her.

I truely hope she finds the same happiness she obviously spread.

Peace to her.

Sympy.
sympleman is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:40 AM   #17
klassykallie
Verified Companion

User ID: 3188
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I never met her as well. It almost feels like we all know each other anyway. We see each other's photos, posts on the boards, calling to check ref's, and somtimes actually meeting in person.

We all have one thing in common...We are true to ourselves.

It sure sounds like she was very loved. From what I can tell, she really enjoyed herself.

"Quality (of life is most important)...Not Quantity"
klassykallie is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:49 AM   #18
creekby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I had her on my list to see, I am shocked and sad for my friends that were close to her. Condolences to all her friends
creekby is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:56 PM   #19
guest111111
Ambassador

I had never met her... but nonetheless.. RIP seems to be way tooo much of this happening this year.. praying for her family...
guest111111 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 05:44 PM   #20
Addison Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3762
My ECCIE Reviews

A gentleman sent me a message today about Megan and I asked him if he would mind if I posted. He said it was OK to do so.

I think this tells alot about the type of person she was and I just really want to share it!

This is what he said, I just copied and pasted it...

I met Megan Marie a few months ago, and had been communicating with her in June with hopes of seeing her again if I could travel to Texarkana at a time when she was there. She was beautiful, but not conceited like some beautiful women. She made me feel so very special, like I was someone other than the actual old fat guy I really am.
Addison Blake is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:04 PM   #21
MacPhisto
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

Horrible, horrible news. Didn't we just go through this with Texas Passion last summer? Got to see MM back in April & was looking forward to another visit with her to catch up & maybe get some of her delicious tomatoes like she had last year....

If you knew her, you were one lucky individual & you definitely won't forget her! It will be hard not to think of her smiling face every time I have a particular adult beverage that she never minded sharing....

Rest in Peace, Megan.
MacPhisto is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:09 PM   #22
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I am very sad to hear these bad news. I had contact with MM back at the old board. She was very sweet and personable through PMs. I have a personal rule that I don't play in my own backyard. Through the years that I have been in the hobby, she is the only lady in East Texas ( without any disrespect to all the other lovely ladies in the area )that had me question my personal rule many times. I never got to meet her and that is truly my loss.

I hope her family can find the strength to get through this difficult time.

And may the sweet Megan Marie rest in peace....
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:07 AM   #23
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

That is awful and sickens me at the thought that it was a result of unnatural circumstances.
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:10 PM   #24
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPhisto View Post
Horrible, horrible news. Didn't we just go through this with Texas Passion last summer?
TP and MM were best buds.

Quote:
....maybe get some of her delicious tomatoes like she had last year....
The sweet cherry tomatoes and romas were her best.

Quote:
If you knew her, you were one lucky individual & you definitely won't forget her!
Truer words have never been spoken.

Quote:
It will be hard not to think of her smiling face
Nor the devilish smirk she had on her face at times.

Quote:
.....I have a particular adult beverage that she never minded sharing....
I always had to bring her soda straws for the adult beverages.

The fresh farm eggs were the best. She showed me pictures of her chickens. She had names for all of them. When she would lose one to a wild animal, it was like she lost a family member. She always looked forward to me bringing her venison summer sausage and breakfast sausage from feral hogs.

I know she is in a better place and finally at peace.
MacTheKnife is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:35 PM   #25
Lonesome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I only got to meet her once, but will never forget her. She allowed me to take a few photos, and liked one well enough to use as her avatar until the beach pics. She was truly a sweetheart. Had I known she would lose her life so soon, I would have made a stronger effort to see her again....I just took it for granted she would be around for awhile. We should never do that.
Lonesome is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #26
Guest082615-1
Account Disabled

Truly a sad day. Megan was a sweetheart.
Guest082615-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:57 PM   #27
JamesStuart
Account Disabled

I have spent a week thinking exactly what to say. Words can not properly explained the feeling I had when I found out about Megan Marie's death. I will always remember that devastatingly sinking feeling I had.

Megan was as pretty inside and she was outside. Megan always had a friendly and outgoing spirit. She even called me a couple times to go ride the Jeep trails with her and her Jeeple (a word that Megan created combining Jeep and people, which stood for her friends that rode the Jeep trails).

Thank you Jordan Allen and HID for handling this delicate matter in a classy and elegant manner.

May our thoughts and prayers will be with Megan's family during this difficult time! God rest her soul!
JamesStuart is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:34 PM   #28
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I never met Megan, but she seemed like a great person. Everyone that has met her has only great things to say about her. She touched a lot of lives. She will be missed.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:42 AM   #29
sweetolguy2010
BANNED

I seen Megan Marie several times in Tyler and she was very awesome and sweet.she made you feel right at home and would do anything for you,and she was willing to drive anywhere to meet you no questions asked.She was one of the very few great providers.
sweetolguy2010 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:01 AM   #30
alupnit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

So sad wonderful lady . My condolences go out to her family and friends may she rest in peace .
alupnit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women