Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2013, 01:20 AM   #16
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by silksmooth View Post
Naysay all you want. But someone is about to get their faces rocked off. We'll let the results speak for themselves...

Come on fellow photographers. Since when do we try to tear each other down??
Apparently you've never been on Model Mayhem

Everyone tears everyone apart at every chance!
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 05:08 AM   #17
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by silksmooth View Post
You're right, I should measure myself against other photographers. Why have I not been doing that all this time? I'm sure Ansel Adams and Zack Arias and Picasso and Kubrick and name your artist were all desperately running around comparing their art to other people.

I don't know what kind of "professionals" you guys hang around, but in my circles we don't sit around and try to tear each other down like middle school girls. We help each other and go out of our way to learn from and teach each other. I personally take students with me and teach them the ropes for free so they can build their portfolios and learn something. This is seriously what you two are about? Tearing people down? Calling into question everyone's credibility? Demanding that we measure ourselves against each other? Insecure much?

Dick measuring contests are not what art is about, but since that seems to be what you're about, I will kindly invite you to no longer comment on this thread.

To all others, any requests to see my previous work will be honored through PM. Thanks!
dude, you don't get it. this isn't about tearing you down or measuring our dicks. you and i don't compete in the same space.

but it IS all about credibility. that's EVERYTHING in this game, and if you're truly a veteran you should understand that. you may not be a predatographer, but if you can't figure out how to show that...at least something...without "compromising your identity" you're nowhere. shit...i'm actually HELPING you.

part of my contribution to this community is to help educate folks about good photography and help girls recognize the difference between true pros and jackasses who want to take advantage. that's my only agenda.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 05:52 AM   #18
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
dude, you don't get it. this isn't about tearing you down or measuring our dicks. you and i don't compete in the same space.

but it IS all about credibility. that's EVERYTHING in this game, and if you're truly a veteran you should understand that. you may not be a predatographer, but if you can't figure out how to show that...at least something...without "compromising your identity" you're nowhere. shit...i'm actually HELPING you.

part of my contribution to this community is to help educate folks about good photography and help girls recognize the difference between true pros and jackasses who want to take advantage. that's my only agenda.
+1000

No one is trying to tear you down or rip you apart or telling you to compare yourself but there are always guys who get on here and try and shoot with the ladies and try and pass themselves off as professionals when they are nothing more than hacks with cameras looking for free pussy and those guys always say things like they can't show their work because of this or because of that and it just gets old. If you are serious about what you are offering the ladies then more power to you but when it comes off sounding like so many of the characters that pass through here then you will get called out on it - it's just the way of the internet and trust me we're nicer to you than the girls will be if it comes out that the offer is bs.

The photographers here do encourage each other, they show support for each others work, they don't always agree but no one has to agree all the time, but they do show support and they also will jump on something that does not seem right because at the end of the day it can have some effect on them in different capacities.

If you're going to advertise in business services then take some time and read some other threads, get thicker skin, get on modelmayhem or somewhere and find someone to do some sexy shots with and post some examples like the rest of the photographers have done because honestly you'll do better with public examples then asking the girls to pm you.

Like John said, we're just trying to help you out so take it or leave it but good luck to you in what you are trying to do.
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #19
Sexy Katrina
Katrina Jayde

User ID: 183354
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a question that I feel is legitimate. I am not a photographer nor do I want to be. As a provider "IF" I decided that I might want to do a photo shoot with you , what type of sample images are you going to send me ? Hopefully they are of other providers who you have worked with because all photography is not the same. My point with this question is - If a provider shoots with you and wants to use these photos in her showcase how does that work? Your work would be in public display for everyone on the internet to see. I believe that most of us are wondering if you can't show samples of your work how is the provider supposed to use the photos you take without outing you ?

I also want to add that a lot of the photographers who you think are trying to compare to you ARE NOT . I know two of them personally and they are great photographers & people. They are trying to give you advice if you want to built an actual name for yourself. I would take there advice into consideration and not act so butt hurt.
Sexy Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:13 AM   #20
john_deere
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCakes View Post
I believe that most of us are wondering if you can't show samples of your work how is the provider supposed to use the photos you take without outing you ?
i think i just fell in love.

Old 06-02-2013, 09:33 AM   #21
poppy71
Valued Poster

Quote:
i think i just fell in love.

Lol all I can say is SweetCakes is awesome.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:44 AM   #22
silksmooth
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I have not worked in this specialized population. You'll notice this is the first time I've posted anything about this. I've done plenty of fashion, lifestyle, wedding, bridal, advertising, headshots, etc. But I've not done work in a community that actively promotes something that could hurt the rest of my career. Once I take some photos within the framework of this site, of course whoever is free to post them at will, cause I'll be watermarking them with something else. But I want to keep this site and the rest of my work separate for obvious reasons.

And if your idea of helping is to immediately jump on my thread and warn everyone about frauds, then I would appreciate if you "help" someone else.

How is it not comparing when you tell me that oh look here's these other guys and that's the "bar." Are you high?

I have never said that I'm refusing to show my work. Not once. I will PM all day. What I'm not willing to do is post my stuff where random anonymous people who could be anyone can see it. Why is this hard to understand?

Obviously I'll have to start another thread in a couple of days. I had a couple providers contacting me, but after you great "helpers" came in to "warn" people those lines have gone silent. Thanks for all the help. But in my future threads, how bout not commenting on them at all if all you are going to do is "warn" people of "hacks with cameras."

Thanks.
silksmooth is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:29 AM   #23
silksmooth
Gaining Momentum

If you really wanted to "help" you could have PM'd me, not starting talking about warning people about frauds in this thread.

Seems to me the only one getting any "help" around here is you and your photographer buddies by trying to take competition out of the field.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:38 AM   #24
poppy71
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have a question that I feel is legitimate. I am not a photographer nor do I want to be. As a provider "IF" I decided that I might want to do a photo shoot with you , what type of sample images are you going to send me ? Hopefully they are of other providers who you have worked with because all photography is not the same. My point with this question is - If a provider shoots with you and wants to use these photos in her showcase how does that work? Your work would be in public display for everyone on the internet to see. I believe that most of us are wondering if you can't show samples of your work how is the provider supposed to use the photos you take without outing you ?

I also want to add that a lot of the photographers who you think are trying to compare to you ARE NOT . I know two of them personally and they are great photographers & people. They are trying to give you advice if you want to built an actual name for yourself. I would take there advice into consideration and not act so butt hurt.
What she said.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:05 PM   #25
OralDave
Registered Member

Quote:

Hmm... only one of the guys he mentioned is even alive anymore... and you know two? I met the one still living at a state PPA convention, though I know people who worked with two others.

Excellent ironic point questioning how someone could use this guy's images if they can't be shown.

I've helped several providers update and upgrade their images. I also have a lot to lose professionally if some of my images get mixed up with other images. However I know how to keep private the samples that need to be private, without compromising my identity.

Now to find time recreating that private gallery on a new private domain or web site so that I can show off... but go check out Babee of Memphis at http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=3495.
OralDave is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:11 PM   #26
john_deere
Valued Poster

she wasn't talking about THOSE guys. she meant the local photographers that silky thinks he's competing with.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:51 PM   #27
silksmooth
Gaining Momentum

sheesh
Old 06-04-2013, 09:31 AM   #28
john_deere
Valued Poster

Quote:
there are a number of photographers who's work i can identify on sight...mcnally, mcurry, cudby, cartier-bresson, nachtwey...
Quote:
Originally Posted by OralDave View Post
Hmm... only one of the guys he mentioned is even alive anymore... and you know two? I met the one still living at a state PPA convention, though I know people who worked with two others.
just a point of clarity here...if these are the guys you're talking about, all of them are alive and well except for henri cartier-bresson.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:36 AM   #29
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

I just got caught up on the thread and I'm one of the ones she was referring to and I am definitely still alive and kicking...lol
DDBD Photography is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:19 AM   #30
john_deere
Valued Poster

lol! wondered when you'd show up!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women