Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2022, 05:56 PM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
The affidavit likely lays out the entire case, and premise of why the documents are needed and supporting the charges currently in any future charges. Why would the government tip their hand on all of that in an order to be transparent to those folks who would try to build a case to refute the claims - especially in a public arena.
Why - because this was an unprecedented act of political persecution of Senile Biden's future opponent for President. Also because corrupt Garland and Wray lied about how honorable the DOJ and FBI are. Garland cited “substantial public interest in this matter” as the reason they are moving to unseal the warrant and property receipt. He also noted that he “personally approved” the search.

So really he was just paying lip service and gaslighting the public - because the warrant itself is useless without the underlying affidavit

But hey, as usual, you don't want transparency and support cover-ups by the libtards
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 06:05 PM   #17
Old Man Luke
Registered Member

So, again, a man, breaks the law, and again, you guys are attempting to blame someone else for this mans misconduct?

They (the man's attorney's) confirm he had classified information that he shouldn't have. And you're blaming the law (who you say you support) do their job, and you're not happy? Just like when some of you tried to overtake our government, killed some good lawmen, and you want to blame someone else?

Make up your minds.

You're either for our country or you're not. You either support law enforcers, or you don't.

The hypocrisy is mindblowing.

Pick a side. Good or evil. Oh, wait, you have.
Old Man Luke is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 06:09 PM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Luke View Post
So, again, a man, breaks the law, and again, you guys are attempting to blame someone else for this mans misconduct?

They (the man's attorney's) confirm he had classified information that he shouldn't have. And you're blaming the law (who you say you support) do their job, and you're not happy? Just like when some of you tried to overtake our government, killed some good lawmen, and you want to blame someone else?

Make up your minds.

You're either for our country or you're not. You either support law enforcers, or you don't.

The hypocrisy is mindblowing.

Pick a side. Good or evil. Oh, wait, you have.
So let me get this straight. You have been registered on this site since 2017. Are from Houston. And after 5 years you make your one and only post on some obscure thread in the Pittsburgh Sandbox.

Come on - tell the mods which other handle of yours got banned. You do know having multiple handles is not permitted per the rules of this site, don't you?

And the topic of this thread is "The Corrupt FBI and DOJ stole documents from Trump that are protected by Attorney-Client privilege". Please keep your comments on topic. What do you have to say about the Corrupt FBI and DOJ stealing documents from Trump that are protected by Attorney-Client privilege?
Old 08-15-2022, 06:09 PM   #19
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Perhaps they don't want to release the information because it could potentially contain classified information? You aren't a lawyer. You're a dude on a hookerboard acting like you are the sees all says all about politics and law. You are not an expert here. I am not an expert here. Nobody is. Nobody has any more or less of a say on any matter posted here than anyone else.

However when sources for discussion are linked to are clearly propaganda, extremist sites with news headlines intended to pull on one's heartstrings and give an emotional response are the only ones linked to, it is hard to take ANYTHING like that in a serious manner at all.

Nearly every single thread posted in the past few months has the title like BREAKING or URGENT! or JUST FOUND OUT! READ AND GET OUTRAGED! and after a while it is pretty boring now that we are on our Nth month of it. If things make anyone so outraged, I'm sure their effort would be better spent anywhere other than a hooker board

Quote:
The affidavit likely lays out the entire case, and premise of why the documents are needed and supporting the charges currently in any future charges. Why would the government tip their hand on all of that in an order to be transparent to those folks who would try to build a case to refute the claims - especially in a public arena. Just like you like to do on this bulletin board about hookers. I wouldn't expect you to understand this level of logic though, as it doesn't support the narrative, that everybody loves Trump. That's your inference and your reality. The rest of us live in the real world, where Trump is tolerated but not appreciated. Nor is he likely to succeed in a second election. But it will be fun to watch him lose twice- even if it's to another GOP member in the primaries.

Mods, lock every post on the forum. This one is the best - ECCIE's best post to date. There need not be any more posts, as this one is already the prime among them. !
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 06:21 PM   #20
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Trumps claiming, they took his 3 passports.I wonder which ones they are? US, Russian and Chinese
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 06:30 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Major win for Trump in contest to show who really wants the public to know what's going on.

Trump called Garland’s bluff; Garland called Trump’s bluff; then Trump called Garland’s bluff again; and Garland turned out to be bluffing, after all.
Old 08-15-2022, 06:32 PM   #22
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So let me get this straight. You have been registered on this site since 2017. Are from Houston. And after 5 years you make your one and only post on some thread in the Pittsburgh Sandbox.

Come on - tell the mods which other handle of yours got banned. You do know having multiple handles is not permitted per the rules of this site, don't you?

And the topic of this thread is "The Corrupt FBI and DOJ stole documents from Trump that are protected by Attorney-Client privilege". Please keep your comments on topic. What do you have to say about the Corrupt FBI and DOJ stealing documents from Trump that are protected by Attorney-Client privilege?
Typical berry response. Can't come up with a valid reply so he attacks the poster. (Probably because he hasn't found it on the web yet)
Old 08-15-2022, 06:32 PM   #23
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
Trumps claiming, they took his 3 passports.I wonder which ones they are? US, Russian and Chinese

Yes, they likely rank him high on the list of suspects who may flee the country
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 06:36 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
Typical berry response. Can't come up with a valid reply so he attacks the poster. (Probably because he hasn't found it on the web yet)
He was off topic - just as you are here. And there was no attack, simply a statement of fact. Now quit trying to hijack the thread. The topic of this thread is "The Corrupt FBI and DOJ stole documents from Trump that are protected by Attorney-Client privilege". Keep your comments to the topic
Old 08-15-2022, 08:03 PM   #25
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
He was off topic - just as you are here. And there was no attack, simply a statement of fact. Now quit trying to hijack the thread. The topic of this thread is "The Corrupt FBI and DOJ stole documents from Trump that are protected by Attorney-Client privilege". Keep your comments to the topic
Another typical berry response "you're off topic"
(But when I am it's alright)
Old 08-15-2022, 08:31 PM   #26
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

One thing is for certain, either the doj and FBI have some explaining to do, or our friend Donald is in some really deep shit. I know the most recent comments are that they'll be returning the attorney client privileged items, and passports (shockingly), but I think this is going to have a lot more stink for one side or the other. I don't think this is going to end well or just go away.

I also heard that Trump cannot simply unclassify nuclear-related topics, and that those specifically go through a very thorough declassification process unlike the others. If he in fact had those in place at Mar-A-Lago- he's in some deep shit.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 11:34 PM   #27
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
One thing is for certain, either the doj and FBI have some explaining to do, or our friend Donald is in some really deep shit. I know the most recent comments are that they'll be returning the attorney client privileged items, and passports (shockingly), but I think this is going to have a lot more stink for one side or the other. I don't think this is going to end well or just go away.

I also heard that Trump cannot simply unclassify nuclear-related topics, and that those specifically go through a very thorough declassification process unlike the others. If he in fact had those in place at Mar-A-Lago- he's in some deep shit.
The FBI and DOJ have been caught lying several times now on just this raid. Let alone all the other instances they have lied to the American public and tried to falsify evidence. The same corrupt deep staters who brought you “Russia collusion” to falsely malign president Trump as a traitor now bring you “trust us, he’s a threat to national security” based on documents they won’t ever show you
Old 08-29-2022, 10:31 AM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's funny, that Trump never raised this himself, but just seems to be another rally point for conservatives. I guess throw every obfuscating comment and option against the wall and see which one sticks.
Oh look - Eyecu2 proven wrong yet again

NEW DOJ COURT FILING: DOJ admits Senile Biden's raid on Trump home vacuumed up Attorney-Client privileged documents
Old 08-29-2022, 01:39 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

They were not his.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 03:03 PM   #30
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Eh, some might be his.

But that still begs the question of why they were co-mingled with classified documents to begin with, since the warrant required they take anything that was co-mingled so it could be sorted out by the filter team.

Which is how this works. Feature, not bug.

But that won't stop certain folks from stretching logic past the point of insanity in order to defend indefensible behavior and pretend that he's a victim.
HDGristle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women