Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2022, 03:32 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
I think Trump is pretty in tune on a lot of things but I really don't think he is fully in tune with respect to endorsements. I know there was one race in TN he endorsed a member of the swamp he knew instead of a America First MAGA guy.

And to be honest his 55/0 mark is deceptive as in many cases he waited and endorsed someone who already was the frontrunner. Now in some cases like JD Vance his endorsement did make a difference

I will start a different thread on the PA Governors race. I really have not paid attention to the Lt Governor options

I do agree PA needs to clean up voter fraud and corruption - which is why the PA Gov race will also be very important - as libtard Shapiro embraced and encouraged the fraud in 2020. Anyway I will start a new thread on the Governors race to keep the two separate
Trumps record in endorsements is unparalleled in political history. And if he lets his ego get in the way it didn’t show when he endorsed JD Vance who had harsh words for Trump a year ago. Without Trumps endorsement, Vance would have lost. Doesn’t mean Trump gets some wrong. Sometimes it’s the better of two evils. Like McDonnell and Kemp.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 04:16 PM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Trumps record in endorsements is unparalleled in political history. And if he lets his ego get in the way it didn’t show when he endorsed JD Vance who had harsh words for Trump a year ago. Without Trumps endorsement, Vance would have lost. Doesn’t mean Trump gets some wrong. Sometimes it’s the better of two evils. Like McDonnell and Kemp.
Oh I don't doubt the power of a Trump endorsement. What I am saying though is his 55/0 record is deceptive. Because a number of them came way after the fact when he just endorsed a front runner or someone running unopposed. And that is just this primary season, not prior years.

For example - just today he released this - when the election is a week away and Guy R is running unopposed. This is the type of meaningless endorsement that propped up those 55/0 numbers. If you are going to endorse someone, do so when it means something

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 04:56 PM   #18
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... They NEED Trump's endorsement so they can USE IT.
Both in adverts and for fund raising... NOW and in the fall.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 04:57 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh I don't doubt the power of a Trump endorsement. What I am saying though is his 55/0 record is deceptive. Because a number of them came way after the fact when he just endorsed a front runner or someone running unopposed. And that is just this primary season, not prior years.

For example - just today he released this - when the election is a week away and Guy R is running unopposed. This is the type of meaningless endorsement that propped up those 55/0 numbers. If you are going to endorse someone, do so when it means something

He’s showing his support for Guy. Build enthusiasm for the general, which he should win easily. Let’s see what happens in WVa, Ne and Pa. Just listened to Trafalger. Says Oz’s support is solid. Barnette is siphoning McCormick voters. He saidOz will get 50% of the undecided which stands at 15% at this point. It’s going to be an uphill climb for Barnette.

If Oz wins, it will be Trumps endorsement that did it. I didn’t think he had a chance when he entered the race.
Old 05-10-2022, 10:30 PM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
He’s showing his support for Guy. Build enthusiasm for the general, which he should win easily. Let’s see what happens in WVa, Ne and Pa. Just listened to Trafalger. Says Oz’s support is solid. Barnette is siphoning McCormick voters. He saidOz will get 50% of the undecided which stands at 15% at this point. It’s going to be an uphill climb for Barnette.

If Oz wins, it will be Trumps endorsement that did it. I didn’t think he had a chance when he entered the race.
Yeah, I am not saying its a bad thing he is endorsing Guy or these other folks. I am just saying when they are running unopposed and endorsed very late in the race, it makes his endorsement "record" deceptive. Another example - in OH and IN, all 22 of Trump endorsed candidates won - BUT 13 of them were unopposed and another 7 were basically shoe ins without any endorsement. Only 2 races were competitive - Vance and one other - and in those 2 races Trump's endorsement did make a difference. So while technically one could say his endorsed candidates went 22-0, in reality they went 2-0 in the only two races where an endorsement mattered.

Trump did get a win tonight in WV with Mooney. But Trump's endorsed candidate for Nebraska's Governor lost. And hopefully in a week, OZ will lose in PA. I will agree with you that if Oz wins, the only reason will be due to Trump's misguided endorsement

It does seem that Barnette (who Politico calls an "Ultra-MAGA commentator." ) has picked up a lot of the previously undecided votes. McCormick seems to have no momentum. Tonight the betting markets have Barnette as a slight favorite over Oz. Will be interesting to see what happens in the next 7 days
Old 05-11-2022, 05:44 AM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, I am not saying its a bad thing he is endorsing Guy or these other folks. I am just saying when they are running unopposed and endorsed very late in the race, it makes his endorsement "record" deceptive. Another example - in OH and IN, all 22 of Trump endorsed candidates won - BUT 13 of them were unopposed and another 7 were basically shoe ins without any endorsement. Only 2 races were competitive - Vance and one other - and in those 2 races Trump's endorsement did make a difference. So while technically one could say his endorsed candidates went 22-0, in reality they went 2-0 in the only two races where an endorsement mattered.

Trump did get a win tonight in WV with Mooney. But Trump's endorsed candidate for Nebraska's Governor lost. And hopefully in a week, OZ will lose in PA. I will agree with you that if Oz wins, the only reason will be due to Trump's misguided endorsement

It does seem that Barnette (who Politico calls an "Ultra-MAGA commentator." ) has picked up a lot of the previously undecided votes. McCormick seems to have no momentum. Tonight the betting markets have Barnette as a slight favorite over Oz. Will be interesting to see what happens in the next 7 days
Barnette lost her last race to a weak democrat by 20pts. That’s what worries me about her. But then again, they probably cheated.

In WVa, the Trump candidate beat the Manchin backed candidate. That’s big.
Old 05-11-2022, 12:06 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Barnette lost her last race to a weak democrat by 20pts. That’s what worries me about her. But then again, they probably cheated.

In WVa, the Trump candidate beat the Manchin backed candidate. That’s big.
She did Bam - but to be fair Barnette was facing incumbent Rep. Madeleine Dean (D) in a redrawn district near Philadelphia that Hillary Clinton had won by 20 points in 2016. Republicans have little to no hope of winning in these Philly districts (even before the Democrat fraudulent votes)

Yes, nice win for Mooney in WV

Its interesting - I noticed a few establishment Republican types (who prefer McCormick) and a few Trump lackeys all bashing Barnette online today. I think they are worried. First time I have seen them really commenting about her

I mean I like and usually agree with one of the Trump guys - Rick Grenell - but the responses to his comments have been brutal. There is pure hatred for OZ from a lot of people (me included)

Trump should wise up and pull his OZ endorsement
Old 05-11-2022, 01:10 PM   #23
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Barnett supporter here.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 01:54 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
She did Bam - but to be fair Barnette was facing incumbent Rep. Madeleine Dean (D) in a redrawn district near Philadelphia that Hillary Clinton had won by 20 points in 2016. Republicans have little to no hope of winning in these Philly districts (even before the Democrat fraudulent votes)

Yes, nice win for Mooney in WV

Its interesting - I noticed a few establishment Republican types (who prefer McCormick) and a few Trump lackeys all bashing Barnette online today. I think they are worried. First time I have seen them really commenting about her

I mean I like and usually agree with one of the Trump guys - Rick Grenell - but the responses to his comments have been brutal. There is pure hatred for OZ from a lot of people (me included)

Trump should wise up and pull his OZ endorsement
At the beginning, I was set on Sands. At this point she has no chance. I still can’t figure out the Oz endorsement. Prolly make a last second decision.
Old 05-11-2022, 05:51 PM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Well, just watched Gregg Kelly on Newsmax. He was an Army fighter pilot. He did a little dive into Barnette and it’s not pretty. She’s on video talking about systemic racism and would have joined the Floyd protests. Plus her website doesn’t say much. It says she was in the Armed Forces Reserve. According to Kelly, there’s no such thing. And she was a Candice for Officers training Academy. Again, no such thing. He mentioned a document, something like DD214 that shows your service and discharge. He can’t find one. Learn something new everyday.

Not sure I remembered the document correctly. Maybe Jaccuzme knows.
Old 05-11-2022, 09:04 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/freedomforcebattalion/19621

I just scratched her.
Old 05-11-2022, 11:31 PM   #27
berryberry
Valued Poster

And I just decided unless McCormick stages a miraculous comeback, I am voting for Barnette instead of McCormick.

Several coordinated attacks on Barnette today from the Oz camp. From Rick Grenell, Greg Kelly and Sean Hannity. All 3 are deep in the Oz camp and all 3 were spreading the same fake bullshit today in a coordinated attack.

First Bam - that link of a video you posted - its highly edited to make her look bad. Here's the part of the video Greg Kelly cut out --the part where she DEMOLISHES the cop bashers and racists.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1524462035970502656

In fact here is a whole story on the blatant lies being spread from OZ lackeys like Kelly, Hannity and Grenell today

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2022/05/1...police-n563065

Conservative podcaster Greg Kelly posted a deceptively edited portion of a video Barnette streamed on Facebook back in May 2020 amid the controversy over the murder of George Floyd. The excerpt was meant to make it appear as if Barnette supported the riots that occurred after footage of Floyd’s encounter with police went viral. It seems also intended to paint a picture of a high-profile black woman demonizing law enforcement. There is something missing from this video. The person who edited the video did not want you to see the remark she made right after these comments. Barnette very clearly says she does not believe that police officers are waiting on street corners to murder black men. Funny how that part was left out, isn’t it?

Dr. Oz is Kelly’s preferred candidate so of course he is trying to smear her. Her military service - she said she served in the reserves aka national guard. DD-214 forms are for federal active duty service under Title 10 and Title 32. For many in the Guard, the only Title 10/32 service they have is from their initial 120 days of basic training. Here are her NGB-22 forms, which are for National Guard service members:

Kelly and Hannity intimating that Barnette is hiding her service record by not releasing a DD-214 are being dishonest, as she wouldn't have a DD-214 as her entire military career was in the Guard and her only Title 10/32 service was basic training. She released her NGB-22 records for all to see.

Kelly and Hannity and Grenell are panicking and lieing out their ass because they are in the tank for Oz. But you know who isn't - Steve Bannon who I trust a hell of a lot more than these Oz lackeys

Trump ally Steve Bannon described Barnette as an "audience favorite" for his "War Room" podcast, which is popular among the MAGA base. He's praised her for having never stopped talking about decertifying the 2020 Biden election and for refusing to concede her own loss in a 2020 House race.

Kathy Barnette: An Authentic America First Voice Running in PA

https://warroom.org/2022/05/09/kathy...running-in-pa/
Old 05-12-2022, 04:43 AM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...2016-election/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...vania-primary/

The bottom line is, Fetterman and the Dems will destroy her.
Old 05-12-2022, 10:02 AM   #29
berryberry
Valued Poster

Bam - sorry my friend but you are being played by Oz media cronies. This was all part of the coordinated attack by OZ. He is using classic liberal misinformation techniques. The same fake manipulated videos and lies Senile Biden used against President Trump. Despicable

If Barnette loses to Fetterman, so be it. I would rather vote for an America First patriot and lose than vote for liberal OZ

By the way - Oz's media hitmen missed this tweet:

Kathy Barnette @Kathy4Truth · Nov 8, 2016
On our way to vote for Trump... http://fb.me/KexUomX6

Show me one where Oz said that. Oh wait, he was too busy voting in Turkey for Erdogan instead

or

Kathy Barnette @Kathy4Truth - Feb 28, 2017
Trump is AWESOME! CAN'T I VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN TOMORROW?
Old 05-12-2022, 10:04 AM   #30
berryberry
Valued Poster

Some other recent news:

Bannon on the attacks on Kathy Barnette: "I think it actually helped Kathy Barnette."

------------------------------------------------------------------

BARNETTE: I don’t support BLM because I’m not a Marxist - I have been very clear about who I am and I have been this way for a very long time.

Keep fighting! Keep speaking up! Keep leaning in!

When President Trump was talking about the swamp, he wasn’t just talking about Democrats. Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1524754478708183040

----------- ---------------------------------------------------
BREAKING: General Michael T. Flynn endorses @Kathy4Truth for Senate in Pennsylvania

---------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone seen a video of Kathy Barnette ever promoting red flag laws, abortion, and trans kids? There are lots of those out there for Dr Oz.

Dr. Mehmet Oz - @DrOz

we're doing a show on a very interesting topic today - transgender children. tune in and let me know your thoughts.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Mehmet Oz @DrOz · Apr 17, 2014
Congrats to @ChelseaClinton! @HillaryClinton and @billclinton: if you need advice on grandparent-hood, I'm rapidly becoming an expert!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Oz: I'm a proud son of Turkey. I did my military service here. Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1524509196955308032

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And of course Oz and Mooshell

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women