Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2022, 07:48 PM   #16
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I’m hearing more Putin cock sucking. He’s the enemy in time of war. You are traitors.
Putin is throwing his country back to a Cold War way of life. That is far from smart. We’ll see. And Hogsn isn’t off topic.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 09:21 PM   #17
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I’m hearing more Putin cock sucking. He’s the enemy in time of war. You are traitors.
Putin is throwing his country back to a Cold War way of life. That is far from smart. We’ll see. And Hogsn isn’t off topic.
Yep all you hear is slurp slurp!
These morons don't care about treason anymore than Trump did!
I just had a conversation with a Taiwanese woman today, she jumped me about my having voted for Biden, and the price of gas!
I told her of course I voted for Biden, and that the other asshole was a card carrying douchbag, and a Tratrious piece of shit!
And I had to inform her that the president dosent control the price of oil or gas!
And furthermore that I will gladly pay an extra buck or two a gallon of it permotes the cause of freedom, and that is exactly what it is doing!
I asked her if she would like to go back to live in Tiawan to wait for Xi to do to Them what Putin is doing in Ukraine!
And would Taiwan be worth an extra buck or two a gallon?
I also told her that if she dosent like to spend that much at the pump, she should downsize from the mid 90s boat with its gas sucking V8 that's she's currently driving!
These fucking people!

I'm donating $250.00 to Ukraine, that is about the cost of a case of 7.62x39 ammo, I'm no Charlie Wilson but I'm trying.
Will it be used for this, I'll keep my fingers crossed!
If I were 10 years younger I'd go myself!

And Salty, did you come over here and become a citezen just to commit treason?
To work to overthrow our government?
Or are you just a follower, willing to follow any turd rolling down the street?
Yeah that seems more in line with the stupidly that seems to flow like water from you!
And understand this is not hiperbole, that's what you and the rest of these tratiors are doing! ��

Fucking Treason!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 09:34 PM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Well, it seems that Putin is smarter than Joey Bribes. I concede that’s a low bar.
A fucking Watermelon has more intellect than Senile Biden

And the OP is misinterpreting President Trump' comment. He was referring to Putin's strategy of declaring the independence of two breakaway regions. Trump was the one who warned Germany they were being foolish putting all their reliance for energy on Russia. And this would have never happened if Trump was in office because Trump is not a senile pushover like Senile Biden, Trump did not cave on the Nordstream 2 pipeline like Senile Biden did, Trump did not show weakness with a disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan like Senile Biden did

As far as Larry Hogan, he is a fucking RINO that has zero chance in hell of winning nationally
berryberry is online now   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 09:45 PM   #19
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Yeah Berry let's not forget that he also said that Putin was gaining a whole country for about two dollars!
That he extorted Ukraine for Congressionaly approved weapons for Ukraine!
And pulled American troops out of NATO basically Trump was Putin's Santa Clause! 🎅
You lie lie lie, berry, or is that Herr Gobbels?
Tratior!

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
A fucking Watermelon has more intellect than Senile Biden

And the OP is misinterpreting President Trump' comment. He was referring to Putin's strategy of declaring the independence of two breakaway regions. Trump was the one who warned Germany they were being foolish putting all their reliance for energy on Russia. And this would have never happened if Trump was in office because Trump is not a senile pushover like Senile Biden, Trump did not cave on the Nordstream 2 pipeline like Senile Biden did, Trump did not show weakness with a disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan like Senile Biden did

As far as Larry Hogan, he is a fucking RINO that has zero chance in hell of winning nationally
Old 03-11-2022, 09:59 PM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Yeah Berry let's not forget that he also said that Putin was gaining a whole country for about two dollars!
That he extorted Ukraine for Congressionaly approved weapons for Ukraine!
And pulled American troops out of NATO basically Trump was Putin's Santa Clause! ��
You lie lie lie, berry, or is that Herr Gobbels?
Tratior!
Trump gave Ukraine Javelin missles, Obama gave them blankets. And it was Senile Biden who leveraged Ukraine Aid for his own purposes.

Plus let's not forget his asshole son Hunter getting all those bribes from Burisma and having to give 10% to Senile Biden

As far as NATO goes - Trump strengthened NATO so quit your lies

Donald Trump Era Left NATO Stronger, Baltic Allies Say

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...ronger-1639290

Under Trump, NATO Nations Get More U.S. Troops And Military Spending

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/03/78444...itary-spending
Old 03-11-2022, 10:42 PM   #21
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Did you actually read your links?
You are FOS!
Yes he gave them the missiles eventually, AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT EXTORTING ZELINSKI WITH THEM, HE HAD NO CHOICE, it was Congressionally approved he didn't own them they weren't his missiles. And if he could have kept them he certainly would have!
And your links seem to indicate that anything good that happened was in spite of Trump, not because he was so fucking generous!
And I'm not going to get into the conspiracy theories that keep you up at night!
Fuck outta here!
Treason!

Quote:
Trump gave Ukraine Javelin missles, Obama gave them blankets. And it was Senile Biden who leveraged Ukraine Aid for his own purposes.

Plus let's not forget his asshole son Hunter getting all those bribes from Burisma and having to give 10% to Senile Biden

As far as NATO goes - Trump strengthened NATO so quit your lies

Donald Trump Era Left NATO Stronger, Baltic Allies Say

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...ronger-1639290

Under Trump, NATO Nations Get More U.S. Troops And Military Spending

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/03/78444...itary-spending
Old 03-12-2022, 04:01 AM   #22
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
And the OP is misinterpreting President Trump' comment. He was referring to Putin's strategy of declaring the independence of two breakaway regions.
Which proves Trump's not a mental giant. It was an expected move after the shared intelligence on the various false flags. Not a move of genius. That fat orange fuck and his son talk about knowing how to stroke a big ego to keep a guy in a deal when that's exactly how you stroke that fat orange fuck to make him feel special and important. Again, projecting.

It's up there with windmill sounds causing cancer as one of the many dumb fucking things the senile orange has said which show his own stupidity. Along with not being able to grasp the softball that Hannity tossed him. Or his recent answer to a question about how the war in Ukraine ends that brought him back to... windmills, without ever addressing the question.

Stable genius? He's clearly holding his breath too long while sucking off Putin and killing more and more brain cells as he slips into senility. Rambling and blowing smoke up everyone's ass. Forced to sell the javelins he was holding up as leverage. Stroked by JS into several things NATO related, who knew to play to his fragile ego rather than confront him like Merkel and Macron were.

You just don't have the courage to say a word about it. Just double down and push the narrative harder each time until it's little more than hyperpartisan, highly-concentrated vitriol rather than legitimate civil discourse. Just like Trump.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 05:55 AM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/rrndaily/215877
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 05:58 AM   #24
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen some reading for your enjoyment

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention.
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 06:03 AM   #25
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Seems like there are a whole lot of personal attacks going on here.

Forgive me for not swallowing everything the government tells me whole after what's gone on for the past 2 years...
snoopy75 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 06:19 AM   #26
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Putin is a nuclear dicked terrorist. Russia is a terrorist state. Trump was the worst thing that has happened to America. Biden sucks as president but thank god he isn't Trump.

You all are super quick to blame everything that Biden is trying to clean up on him but not Trump, and everything bad that happened while Trump was in office on Obama, and the fact that he once wore a GREY SUIT! but what about the whole 'war on terror' that Bush2 went to fight? Fake WMDs?

You all need to stop cherry picking bad news stories and spinning them into your own narrative. Yes, everyone is going to disagree with policies and actions of presidents, and everyone is going to try to blame the current bad times on the current bad president, but stop talking about unanimously bad presidents like that were god's gift to north america.

There were a few major events where a lot of people died in america.

600,000-1,500,000 deaths from the American Civil War under good old Honest Abe

950,000 deaths from COVID under Trump
~15,000 from the trail of tears under Jackson

2,977 deaths from the attacks of 9-11 under Bush 2

All of these could had been prevented, fully, if not partially. Covid and 9-11 more than the civil war, but they weren't.

I think we all aught to stop calling people nicknames like Senile Biden, Trumpster, etc, just start calling them by how much blood of Americans are on their hands. Calling Biden senile isn't going to fix anything. You want to fix it? Dissolve the broken two party system and run for president yourself. Then realize how limited your power is in fact from what congress allows you to do.

The president isn't a king. They do not have absolute power. As such, placing blame of the absolute number of ills in the country on to them is a childish mistake. If you want to blame anyone or anything, blame both an administration (any of them, all of them, really) and a congress who can't agree on doing one plan and sticking to it.

Want an example? The interstate. Eisenhower realized 'hey, our road system is really shit, can we fix it?' Congress said 'yea, you are right, we need to fix it!'
So they fixed it. Now cities in america are the most connected cities to road networks out of every other country in America.

Want another? Pearl Harbor. Japan attacked US soil. Roosevelt declared war. Congress approved war. Look at all of the improvements and innovation that came out of that.

Want another? 9-11. Attack on US soil. Bush and congress approve the war on terror. They (allegedly) get things done, and do a lot quickly.

Want another? Obama tries to get some universal healthcare baby steps going on so that everyone had some affordable healthcare. His administration loved it. Congress hated it, because of healthcare lobbyists. Now something that could had lead us down to having healthcare akin to other first world countries is gimped by people who disagreed with a good idea. Oh wait.

Blame the disagreements of congress vs any administration for the ills of the nation. If you don't like it, tough, wait another 4 years, or try to do the futile effort of fixing the two party system.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 06:27 AM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

BioClandestine said:

Soros is publicly coming out and saying Xi, Putin and Trump need to be stopped in order to save civilization. That’s rather rich from the man who is admitted trying to destroy civilization.

This is all the confirmation I need that Xi, Putin and Trump are in ongoing special operations to expose and prosecute the deep state. And based on the mass panic from the deep state, it appears we are directly over the target. The Ukrainian US biolab activity is the entry point to investigating all US biolab activity, and discovering C19 was created and released intentionally.

If I am Russia, there is one super easy way to solve this issue and force a neutral party investigation from the UN: Agree to cease fire, if the UN agrees to enact Articles 5 and 6 of the the International Biological Convention to investigate the allegations of biological weapon production by the US.

The US would be put between a rock and a hard place. If they accept, they know what the investigation will lead to, and those responsible are subject to capital punishment.

If they don’t accept, then they are proving they have something to hide and are willing to let war continue.

Obviously the deep state do not care about innocent life, and not saying Putin is a saint in all this, but these labs are creating genome specific bioweapons designed to target and wipe out the Russian population. This is a direct threat to Russian National Security and dictates the proper response from Putin to protect his people from ANOTHER biological weapon of mass destruction. As if C19 wasn’t enough.

If Russia was creating genome specific DNA hunting bioweapons at our border, the US MIL would be raining hell the likes of which the world has never seen.

The ball is rolling. We are now on the offensive. Do not let up. All gas, no brakes.
Old 03-12-2022, 07:22 AM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

The news comes on the same day that Biden regime apparatchik Victoria Nuland told the U.S. Senate that the American government is concerned about biological research facilities falling into Russian hands as a result of the ongoing conflict in Eastern Europe.

Originally posted on June 18th, 2010, the article “Biolab Opens in Ukraine” details how Obama, while serving as an Illinois Senator, helped negotiate a deal to build a level-3 bio-safety lab in the Ukrainian city of Odessa.

The article, which also highlighted the work of former Senator Dick Lugar, was additionally included in Issue No. 818 of the United States Air Force (USAF) Counterproliferation Center’s Outreach Journal.

Lugar and Obama also helped coordinate efforts between the U.S and Ukrainian researchers that year in an effort to study and help prevent avian flu,” explained author Tina Redlup.

https://t.co/lTPYDFCjEh
@RedPillPharmacist
Old 03-12-2022, 08:01 AM   #29
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy75 View Post
Seems like there are a whole lot of personal attacks going on here.

Forgive me for not swallowing everything the government tells me whole after what's gone on for the past 2 years...
Sadly that is what those on the left do when they know the facts are not on their side and they can't win an argument

Facts like these - from leftwing media - just infuriate them:

Former President Donald Trump's time in office left NATO stronger, according to the alliance's Baltic states, who sit on the front line of the West's confrontation with President Vladimir Putin's Russia.

and

But while the president publicly raged against America's NATO commitments, the U.S. led the way in strengthening the alliance presence along Russia's borders.

and

"It's correct that we have now agreed a new formula for sharing those costs," Stoltenberg told reporters in Brussels. "The U.S. will pay less. Germany will pay more. So now the U.S. and Germany will pay the same, roughly 16% of NATO's budget."

and

The Trump administration has more than tripled what its predecessor spent on the EDI: A total of $17.2 billion has been requested for the initiative in the three annual budgets the current White House has sent to Congress, which in turn has approved those funding levels. Outlays for the deterrence initiative peaked at more than $6.5 billion in FY2019, a level that's been cut by 10% in the FY2020 request of $5.9 billion. That's still 57% greater than the high point of funding under the Obama administration of $3.4 billion for FY2017.

and

There are also more U.S. troops in Europe now than at the end of the Obama administration.

and

After a year of internal debate, Obama declined to provide lethal aid, overruling most of his national security team. Obama’s refusal to provide lethal weaponry had by that point become a Republican talking point, leading then-Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) to charge in 2015 that the “Ukrainians are being slaughtered and we’re sending blankets and meals.”

and

Trump first approved the sale of $47 million worth of 210 Javelin missiles and 37 launchers to Ukraine in December 2017.

It totally blows up their false narratives
Old 03-12-2022, 08:16 AM   #30
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Tell the whole story
HDGristle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women