Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160615
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2021, 12:56 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

BREAKING: If you're fully vaccinated with el booster shot, daily double-masking, following every CDC guideline, loving Dr. Fauci and afraid of your unvaxxed neighbors, we recommend you stay inside your home so we can keep the ammount of crazy assholes on the streets to a minimum.

https://t.me/praying_medic/3733

https://t.me/praying_medic/3735
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 01:41 PM   #17
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

These cocksuckers want us to wear masks but are letting thousands in to this country that have covid and letting them loose..... fuck them morons
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 06:09 PM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Democrats are fascists, plain and simple

Today the Capitol Hill Police were directed by Pelosi to arrest any visitors and congressional staffers who aren’t wearing a mask.

Biden is now ordering the Pentagon to come up with a COVID-19 vaccine requirement for our troops.

And these are the same people who called Trump a dictator.

DEMOCRATS ARE FASCISTS !!!!!!!!!
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 06:09 PM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Meanwhile senile Biden Admin Releases COVID-Positive Illegals Into U.S.

https://bongino.com/biden-admin-rele...gals-into-u-s/

Old 07-29-2021, 06:20 PM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Some of us warned voting for the senile bastard Biden would result in never ending lockdowns, masking and fascism

We have a new Covid Variant

Old 07-29-2021, 07:39 PM   #21
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Some of us warned voting for the senile bastard Biden would result in never ending lockdowns, masking and fascism

We have a new Covid Variant
Is the Delta Variant a Republican or a Democrat problem? Making this a political football doesn't stop people from catching it. I get that you all think it's a hoax or a scam and that survival rates are higher than 90%. The sad thing is that people of ANY religion or politics are catching this and dying. Someone's wife, son, daughter husband or someone's everything. Is that a hoax? Ppl getting lung transplants or any other result that isn't quite fatal, but still horrible. I just wonder what it will take for this to stop being about you needing a choice about it vs standing up and doing what you can about it, besides bitching and moaning. I mean this- if youre not vaccinated, why not? I'd like to go back to not needing a mask EVER eventually again. Regardless of which varient is next, we stop it by not letting it get us sick.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 11:20 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Is the Delta Variant a Republican or a Democrat problem? Making this a political football doesn't stop people from catching it. I get that you all think it's a hoax or a scam and that survival rates are higher than 90%. The sad thing is that people of ANY religion or politics are catching this and dying. Someone's wife, son, daughter husband or someone's everything. Is that a hoax? Ppl getting lung transplants or any other result that isn't quite fatal, but still horrible. I just wonder what it will take for this to stop being about you needing a choice about it vs standing up and doing what you can about it, besides bitching and moaning. I mean this- if youre not vaccinated, why not? I'd like to go back to not needing a mask EVER eventually again. Regardless of which varient is next, we stop it by not letting it get us sick.
First, you completely missed the point. As usual. The point is that senile Biden is talking about bringing back lockdowns, has brought back masking and is trying to implement mandatory vaccines for everyone where he can. That is fascism no matter if you are liberal or conservative. FASCISM !!!

Second, STFU about "about you needing a choice about it vs standing up and doing what you can about it, besides bitching and moaning.", This is America, not some fascist country ruled by a dictator. This country was founded on Freedom - try reading the Declaration of Independence and US Constitution for a change. People have free will in this country and the freedom to make a choice for themselves. Don't ever forget that. If someone decides they do not want a vaccine only available under emergency use authorization, they have every right to do that. Now as to me, I guarantee you I have done more than anyone on this damn board to get people signed up for vaccine appointments. I am talking 100's directly and 500 times that indirectly. How many people have you helped? I will wait. Come on, lets hear it. Or do you just yap your mouth rather than taking action ?
Old 07-30-2021, 03:52 AM   #23
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

I know fascism is your favorite thing to say, but the way you toss it around out of context is ridiculous.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 05:58 AM   #24
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You have a 99% of survival without the vaccine. Actually it’s not a vaccine. It’s not FDA approved. It’s labeled as experimental. Thousands have died from the injection and can cause severe side effects. If you’re under 65 and healthy, why take it?
Your numbers seem like you pulled them out of the air, what is your source? (If you are referring to the The Epoch Times report it should be noted that nearly a 1000 people have died within 45 day of getting the shot, but that's all death for all reason, like the person who die in a car crash)
Why do people spread disinformation? Even President Trump says to get the shot.
If it's not a vaccine then what is it? Just because it doesn't have the full FDA approval (It does have emergency use FDA approval) doesn't change the fact it's a vaccine.
Why take it? Maybe you should ask the relatives and the people who almost died from covid that question.
Did you receive "the shot"?
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 06:03 AM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
Your numbers seem like you pulled them out of the air, what is your source? (If you are referring to the The Epoch Times report it should be noted that nearly a 1000 people have died within 45 day of getting the shot, but that's all death for all reason, like the person who die in a car crash)
If it's not a vaccine then what is it? Just because it doesn't have the full FDA approval (It does have emergency use FDA approval) doesn't change the fact it's a vaccine.
Why take it? Maybe you should ask the relatives and the people who almost died from covid that question.
Did you receive "the shot"?

Maybe you should talk to families of someone who died of the shot.
Old 07-30-2021, 06:05 AM   #26
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Ridiculous to mandate across the board. The vaccine is out there for the elderly or have immune disease. If you don’t have it and get badly sick it’s on you. I realize it’s not perfect but it greatly reduces your chance of dying. No masks unless you want to.
Do you smoke or did you? You can't smoke indoors because it has a chance of affecting others health, what's the difference with wearing mask. It' not as much for you as it is for others around you.
Old 07-30-2021, 06:14 AM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

https://ourworldindata.org/uploads/2...-1536x1190.png
Old 07-30-2021, 06:21 AM   #28
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The FDA announced today that the CDC PCR test for COVID-19 has failed its full review.
Its Emergency Use Authorization has been REVOKED.
It is a Class I recall. The most serious type of recall.
Too many false POSITIVES!
This is the test that started the pandemic.
The test used in all the nursing homes in Washington and New York.
This was the ONLY test in use until May of 2020. THE VACCINE CAUSES THE DELTA VARIANT! THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST HORRIFIC CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY SINCE THE DAWN OF MANKIND.

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/...isk-false-test
So the test started the pandemic, wow, and I though it was the virus that killed over 600,000 Americans.
And THE VACCINE CAUSES THE DELTA VARIANT! I'm guessng it's the "goverments" both under Trump and Biden wayto lower the population. Who new?
Old 07-30-2021, 06:42 AM   #29
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
Gee, I dunno... Maybe because they hate Donald Trump and will say anything to get elected??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7WD8l0Dc1I
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 06:43 AM   #30
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Dude. I get and respect the effort, but it is a complete waste of time to try and use logic with these guys. I’m still tempted from time to time because the miss information is so bad here, but in the end it’s useless.
Charley3 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women