Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2019, 04:47 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Threatening a member again? Check your inbox, you have mail.

Last time you were the one banned cause you couldnt keep up! You're way to easy to rile! Kinda like now!
bahahahahaha
Full meltdown mode in affect........
A verbal bitch slap is a threat to you on a Hooker Board in a political forum?

Now go run along to the Mod yet again.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 04:53 PM   #17
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
A verbal bitch slap is a threat to you on a Hooker Board in a political forum?

Now go run along to the Mod yet again.

I never ran to the mods like you do little bitch! You and yssup live to push that rtm button dont you! As YOU can see that was not a question but a fact!

You wanna try me again? Last time you couldnt keep up and tapped out very quickly! Although thats what most of your boi friends have to say about you huh??????
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 06:24 PM   #18
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Damn. The board quote function seems to be messed up.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 06:26 PM   #19
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Ha! Of course not. Nobody wants to go with a fucking loser like you. Keep begging for pussy like the dog you are. Pathetic little pussy beggar. Go back to the Austin forum and beg little girl. They are all laughing at your dumb ass. It's pathetic that you have to offer a free ticket just to get some company.
Nobody wants to go with you because you're a fucking loser.
You've got fucking loser written all over you. Hahahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
lmao at a washed up hooker troll Moscow Ellen. of course I wasn't going to take you. I wouldn't take you to a dog fight if you were defending champ. bless your heart. your post just shows why you were voted as bitter old man 2019. you might need to have another probe done. you are emitting that stench again. did you hear what Nancy called trump? a Scardy cat bitch. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 06:30 PM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Ha! Of course not. Nobody wants to go with a fucking loser like you. Keep begging for pussy like the dog you are. Pathetic little pussy beggar. Go back to the Austin forum and beg little girl. They are all laughing at your dumb ass. It's pathetic that you have to offer a free ticket just to get some company.
Yep!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 06:38 PM   #21
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Whoa Shamu, relax

Take a deep breath in. Hold for 3 Seconds. Exhale
Tape a deep breath in. Hold for 7 seconds. Exhale

Hope you feel better Moscow Ellen. Sugar pie sweetie you really shouldn't get so worked up. Btw the concert was great. The pussy afterwards was ok but not great. Austin does have a lot of over rated hookers
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 06:51 PM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Whoa Shamu, relax

Tape a deep breath in. Hold for 7 seconds. Exhale

Hope you feel better Moscow Ellen. Sugar pie sweetie you really shouldn't get so worked up. Btw the concert was great. The pussy afterwards was ok but not great. Austin does have a lot of over rated hookers
Why would you pay a gay hooker when you could find find gay sex anywhere in Austin? Just call Asswipe.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 07:13 PM   #23
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Why would you pay a gay hooker when you could find find gay sex anywhere in Austin? Just call Asswipe.
as usual. bambi and his bag of nothing
Old 10-02-2019, 07:53 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
as usual. bambi and his bag of nothing

would you go with Chung to a Trump rally so you can slap some MAGA hats off Trump supporters?

Chung can file a report to verify if you'd actually do it ... or not.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 08:39 PM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

speaking of MAGA hats ...

Rebecca Mankey: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

https://heavy.com/news/2019/04/rebecca-mankey-parker/

Rebecca Mankey fired after confronting elderly man in MAGA hat.

Rebecca Mankey is a California music store manager who was fired after she was seen confronting an elderly man wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat at a Palo Alto coffee shop, NBC Bay Area reports.

Mankey, who posted about the incident herself on Facebook under the name Parker Mankey, said she was trying to shame the elderly man and vowed to reveal his personal information so users can harass him online.

Richard Johnson, the co-owner of Gryphon Stringed Instruments, identified Mankey as one of his longtime employees and told NBC that he fired her Tuesday after learning about the incident.

The elderly man, identified by NBC as 74-year-old Victor, said he felt bad that Mankey lost her job.

“I feel bad someone gets fired from their job, but that’s the way it is between her and her job,” Victor said.

Here’s what you need to know:

1. Rebecca Mankey Tried to Shame 74-Year-Old Man in MAGA Hat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuHepjHA2JY

Rebecca Mankey posted about the incident on Facebook under the user name Parker Mankey. Her account has since been deactivated.

“He will never forget me and will think seriously about wearing that hat in my town again,” she wrote. “I yelled at him. Called the entire Starbucks to order and yelled at him more about how it is not ok to hate brown people. He threatened to call the cops. I left after yelling at him some more.”

“When I walked back by after picking up my lunch, he was still there,” she continued. “I went back in and yelled that I had changed my mind and wanted him to call the police because I wanted to know his name, where he lived, his wife’s name, and where his kids went to school.”

“I called him some more names and told him to call the police,” she wrote. “Then I yelled and asked someone else at Starbucks to call the police. He wouldn’t call the police, so I called him a wimp. He got his stuff together to leave. I followed him to the register while he complained about me. Then chased him out of Starbucks yelling at him to get the f**k out of my town and never come back.”

2. Mankey Urged Others to Harass The Elderly Man
JUST IN: A California woman named Parker Mankey who confronted a man wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat in a Palo Alto, Calif. Starbucks and then threatened him on Facebook has lost her job. pic.twitter.com/oNteK9oQvp

— Breaking News (@of_BreakingNews) April 4, 2019
Along with bragging about harassing the elderly man, Mankey complained that others did not yell at him and urged her Facebook friends to harass him as well.

“The part that was really heartbreaking to me was that in a full Starbucks, I was the only person yelling at him,” she wrote. “There were other white people there who should have called him out. It is the duty of every white person in America to stand up to this every time they see it.”

“Don’t be the person who does nothing to protect our brothers and sisters from this hatred,” she wrote. “If you see him in this hat, please confront him. You do not want to be the person who didn’t speak up as we slipped into fascism,” she added.

In a later comment, Mankey wrote, “I’m going to publicly shame him in town and try to get him fired and kicked out of every club he is in. I am going to go to his house and march up and down carrying a sign that he hates black people. I am going to organize protests where he works and make him feel as unsafe as he made every brown person he met today.”
3. Mankey Lost Her Job After Posting About The Incident

Richard Johnson, the co-owner of Gryphon Stringed Instruments, confirmed that Mankey was his store manager and accountant for four years.

Johnson said he fired Mankey after learning of the incident.

“I think surprised is an understatement,” Johnston told NBC Bay Area. “I think dumbfounded and confused is probably more accurate. Expressing what you believe is not the problem. It’s attacking people for what they believe is the problem.”

“Music has historically been something that has brought people of diverse socio-political backgrounds together,” the company said in a statement. “We would like to make it clear that the opinions expressed and actions taken by the employee are not indicative of how we conduct ourselves at the shop.”

4. Mankey Was Forced Out of Democratic Group After The Incident

The Mercury News reported that Mankey was a member of the North Ventura Coordinated Area Plan Working Group and co-chaired the Bayshore Progressive Democrats. On Wednesday, she resigned as the co-chair and member of the Bayshore Progressive Democrats.

“Parker felt strongly that she wanted to use her privilege as a white woman to stand up for those who are living in fear because of the hateful atmosphere fostered by Trump,” the group wrote on its Facebook page. “Unfortunately the manner in which she chose to stand up against a slogan that stands for racism led to an even stronger hateful response that has endangered her and her family.”

Steven Lee, a member of Palo Alto’s Human Relations Commission, wrote on Facebook that Mankey was “one of our neighbors, beloved by many in our community for her progressive activism, myself included,” but said she “allowed herself to be pulled down into that muck.”

Lee said that the MAGA hat “at its best represents a distorted and inaccurate view of America, its history, and its place in the world,” but urged his followers to be “civil and vigilant.”

“That is the hardest, most courageous form of resistance — the Resistance of Ghandi, of Dr. King — a Resistance based in empathy and committed not to a duel between our lesser demons but rather a meeting of our better angels,” he wrote.

5. Victor Says He Feels Bad Mankey Lost Her Job
Rebecca Parker Mankey, 46, of Palo Alto, was fired from her accounting job at Gryphon Stringed Instruments yesterday after chasing a man wearing a Make America Great Again cap out of Starbucks and then posting about the confrontation on Facebook: https://t.co/Q3RZjVdc7Q

— Allison Levitsky (@Levitskyyy) April 4, 2019
Victor told NBC Bay Area that the woman called him a “Nazi” and would not leave him alone but added that he felt badly that she lost her job.

“This woman comes over, and she says ‘Is that a Trump hat?’ I said, ‘I think it is, yes,'” Victor recalled.

Victor said Mankey turned to the whole Starbucks store and yelled, “Hey, everybody. Come over here. Let’s get this guy! He’s a hater! I’m calling him out! He hates brown people. He’s a Nazi.”

“I feel bad someone gets fired from their job, but that’s the way it is between her and her job,” he added.
Old 10-02-2019, 10:22 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Arrest Made After Assault on Man Wearing Russian-Language ‘MAGA’ Hat in Hermosa Beach Restaurant

https://ktla.com/2019/10/01/arrest-m...ch-restaurant/

A San Fernando Valley man was arrested Tuesday in an assault on a patron wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat in the bathroom of a Hermosa Beach restaurant, officials said.

David Delgado, 32, was arrested at his Winnetka home on suspicion of robbery and battery with serious injury in the Sept. 2 attack, Hermosa Beach police said in a news release.

David Delgado appears in booking photos released by Hermosa Beach Police Department on Oct. 2, 2019.

The attack occurred around 6:40 p.m. Sept. 2 inside Tower 12 at 53 Pier Ave., said Sgt. Robert Higgins.

Officers say Delgado approached the victim as he was using the restroom in the beachside eatery.

The writing on the victim's red cap was actually in Russian, but translated to President Trump's 2016 campaign slogan, investigators said.

Delgado questioned the man about it, then allegedly punched him repeatedly in the face. The victim fell to the ground, where Delgado continued to punch him before stealing the hat and fleeing, police said.

Detectives say they used surveillance video to identify Delgado as the suspect.
He was being held on $100,000 bail, police said.

сделать Америку великой снова

Old 10-02-2019, 11:51 PM   #27
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Got more than a few compliments. One woman wanted to know if I was worried. I said no but if things got real dicey...it's a concealed carry state. She said she carries a 9 mm.
They used to say that Reagan made people feel good about their racism. The democrats are making people feel good about acting like morons.

Nice cathartic thread. I wear my campaing sweater on the weekends. Even if it's warm. You should see the weird looks and double takes I get at the local grocery store and Buffalo Wild Wings.

I've had a few thumbs up here and there from millenials. Including a nice conversation with a beautiful bank teller just out of college. Even had a quick chat with a female security guard of my generation at the DMV.

I've never been asked if I was worried about wearing it. Never gave it a second thought. A real man doesn't have to rely on the second amendment just to assert their first. The first is first because it is first. I love wearing it to see the eyes following me around.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 11:58 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Nice cathartic thread. I wear my campaing sweater on the weekends. Even if it's warm. You should see the weird looks and double takes I get at the local grocery store and Buffalo Wild Wings.

I've had a few thumbs up here and there from millenials. Including a nice conversation with a beautiful bank teller just out of college. Even had a quick chat with a female security guard of my generation at the DMV.

I've never been asked if I was worried about wearing it. Never gave it a second thought. A real man doesn't have to rely on the second amendment just to assert their first. The first is first because it is first. I love wearing it to see the eyes following me around.

Old 10-02-2019, 11:59 PM   #29
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
would you go with Chung to a Trump rally so you can slap some MAGA hats off Trump supporters?

Chung can file a report to verify if you'd actually do it ... or not.
He doesn't have the guts to slap a hat off of a mannequin in a Department Store, lol. Mystic is nothing but a big mouth do nothing twink, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 12:36 AM   #30
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
He doesn't have the guts to slap a hat off of a mannequin in a Department Store, lol. Mystic is nothing but a big mouth do nothing twink, lol.
just because you are failed military looking for someone to take care of you, doesn't mean that everyone does. I don't condone violence. Now if you accidently get liquored up and run the fat mouth of your, and you do happen to be wearing MAGA hat, it would end up on the ground. No matter how many of you autocratic fascist traitors are at your stupid rally, Scardy cat Traitor, Meow.

All your hypothetical scenario's aren't working. Other than a MAGA hat at a trump rally they just aint out there. Lmao what a bunch of Scardy cat pussies, Be sure you get checked by oebgyn11.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women