Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2012, 06:46 AM   #16
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by geecue View Post
Looked it up lol ,British definition The word dodgy means evasive, shifty; unsound, unstable, and unreliable; or so risky as to require very deft handling.
Thanks. With that definition I have no problem with what Valerie said. My misinterpretation.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:30 PM   #17
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

It all depends it's happened to me a few times and each time the action I took varied. From slip her 20 bucks and excusing myself to grin and bare it. No such thing as bad pussy some are just better then others Lol
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #18
the.namssa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milehigh65 View Post
No such thing as bad pussy some are just better then others Lol
LOL, never say never. Agree that "bad pussy" is difficult to find, but it is out there. Prefer naughty pussy myself over bad pussy.
the.namssa is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:04 AM   #19
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milehigh65 View Post
No such thing as bad pussy some are just better then others Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.namssa View Post
Agree that "bad pussy" is difficult to find, but it is out there.
Yeah, bad pussy is definitely out there. I've had remarkable luck in finding it when I wasn't really looking for it. It's almost like it searches me out and snags me.

Paying for bad pussy is a bitch.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #20
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
When you and the provider don't mesh?

a . leave

b. leave and tip 20.00

c,stay and try to enjoy it
If I've already popped, I just leave. But if I get there and we don't mesh I just try and make the best of it. I haven't done it, but I do know some guys who will fake a phone call from work and leave 40 bucks.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:48 PM   #21
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Valerie,

I admit I don't have a complete comprehension of "dodgy", but listening to my British friends & acquaintances it seems to imply a bit older, frumpier, dull, etc. Nothing like dirty, ill mannered, etc.

IF that is an accurate interpretation I would hope your ads and web site indicate what level of looks, age, and charisma is acceptable to you. If I showed up at a lady's door and I was clean, sober, polite, and she developed a headache because she thought I was a bit too dull for her I would not be pleased about it. That is the kind of incident that would probably result in a long soliloquy on the boards about that behavior.
Sort yourself out mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by geecue View Post
Looked it up lol ,British definition The word dodgy means evasive, shifty; unsound, unstable, and unreliable; or so risky as to require very deft handling.
Thank you!

Quote:
Thanks. With that definition I have no problem with what Valerie said. My misinterpretation.
Moral of this story, do your fucking research before spouting out some cheeky shit
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:42 PM   #22
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Moral of this story, do your fucking research before spouting out some cheeky shit
No, the moral of the story is you should read what I wrote without getting quite so hostile.

I admitted up front that I was going on my limited understanding of British slang. You might have noticed I even made sure the uncertainty of my understanding was clear (well, at least to most), BY CAPITALIZING IT IN BOLD< ITALICIZED FONT OF A DIFFERENT COLOR. I don't know how much more you want me to caveat my comments, and I'm sure not about to take a 6 mo sabbatical to England to research it.

Sorry I offended your sensibilities even with my lead in caveat and my second post acknowledging my mistaken impression. Given your smooth, refined vocabulary it probably takes quite a bit to offend your sensibilities. Should I have publicly groveled at your feet and begged forgiveness? That is typically not my style, and I’m probably too old to change now.

I haven't responded to very many of your posts because when I read them your demeanor impresses me as somewhat touchy, a bit angry, and not the most open minded about other folks' opinions. Your kindly worded reply here did little to change my perception. The good part is it removed any doubt about whether I care to meet you. Lady’s postings on here really are their best (and worst) advertising.

By the way: referring back to my post it was my research, and the appropriate amount for the topic at hand. Geecue corrected my misunderstanding and so increased my knowledge. That truly is the purpose of research, no? And by doing it clearly, and civilly it was graciously received. As contrasted to some other posts. Yours for example.

Again, sorry if my ignorance touched a nerve somewhere. I never claimed to be all knowing. That probably won't be the last time I make an error in a post. Might not be the last time you respond a bit over the top either.

I don't know if what I wrote here will have any effect on you--I don't even know if you will read it. Hopefully if you do reply--your option of course--you might do so without having every sentence built around "fucking" and "shit". I can't speak for others, but personally I get tired of conversations where such words are used as a poor substitute for logical argument.

Have a great day!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #23
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

@OT

Good response, and a better one than she deserved.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #24
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No, the moral of the story is you should read what I wrote without getting quite so hostile.

I admitted up front that I was going on my limited understanding of British slang. You might have noticed I even made sure the uncertainty of my understanding was clear (well, at least to most), BY CAPITALIZING IT IN BOLD< ITALICIZED FONT OF A DIFFERENT COLOR. I don't know how much more you want me to caveat my comments, and I'm sure not about to take a 6 mo sabbatical to England to research it.

Sorry I offended your sensibilities even with my lead in caveat and my second post acknowledging my mistaken impression. Given your smooth, refined vocabulary it probably takes quite a bit to offend your sensibilities. Should I have publicly groveled at your feet and begged forgiveness? That is typically not my style, and I’m probably too old to change now.

I haven't responded to very many of your posts because when I read them your demeanor impresses me as somewhat touchy, a bit angry, and not the most open minded about other folks' opinions. Your kindly worded reply here did little to change my perception. The good part is it removed any doubt about whether I care to meet you. Lady’s postings on here really are their best (and worst) advertising.

By the way: referring back to my post it was my research, and the appropriate amount for the topic at hand. Geecue corrected my misunderstanding and so increased my knowledge. That truly is the purpose of research, no? And by doing it clearly, and civilly it was graciously received. As contrasted to some other posts. Yours for example.

Again, sorry if my ignorance touched a nerve somewhere. I never claimed to be all knowing. That probably won't be the last time I make an error in a post. Might not be the last time you respond a bit over the top either.

I don't know if what I wrote here will have any effect on you--I don't even know if you will read it. Hopefully if you do reply--your option of course--you might do so without having every sentence built around "fucking" and "shit". I can't speak for others, but personally I get tired of conversations where such words are used as a poor substitute for logical argument.

Have a great day!
Not hostile babes, just tell it as is and not generally bothered if I hurt your feelings, nor can I even be bothered to read all this, shocked that you'd put so much effort into it lol...I am a bit insensitive yes, but only to those who don't matter.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #25
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
@OT

Good response, and a better one than she deserved.
Charlie, go get laid...
Old 02-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #26
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default wow!!

Quote:
Charlie, go get laid...
WoW Val!! That new pic on you showcase (the last one ) is HOT!!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 07:43 PM   #27
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
WoW Val!! That new pic on you showcase (the last one ) is HOT!!
Thanks lover ....its from American Werewolf in London XXX, was gonna post more but I dunno the rules for showcase pictures lol..
Old 02-13-2012, 07:06 AM   #28
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not hostile babes, just tell it as is and not generally bothered if I hurt your feelings, nor can I even be bothered to read all this
About what I expected back from you. Too bad in one way: by the time you got to the part about "I don't even know if you will read it" you were almost finished. (Actually I bet you did read it all)
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women