Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2016, 02:41 PM   #16
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckeight View Post
Umm, its all over the internet. It's called pay for play, I'm sure you heard of it.
Hey asshole did you call me out on another thread? pay for play? Isn't that what we do with hookers- not a bad thing I guess. However, I have the rest of the evening free if you want to meet dick for brains!!!
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 03:02 PM   #17
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
If you remember during the primaries Trump boasted how he was raising far more money than any other GOP candidate....
No he didn't, asshole. In fact, during the primaries he boasted about how his campaign was self-funded, unlike the other candidates.

Your short-term memory sucks, LubedAss.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 03:05 PM   #18
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Hey asshole did you call me out on another thread? pay for play? Isn't that what we do with hookers- not a bad thing I guess. However, I have the rest of the evening free if you want to meet dick for brains!!!
We will continue to call out your bullshit every time you post, dipshit. If you can't take it, then go for the Seven-Six-Two millimeter solution and blow your brains out, you POS stolen valor coward!

Old 10-26-2016, 03:24 PM   #19
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No he didn't, asshole. In fact, during the primaries he boasted about how his campaign was self-funded, unlike the other candidates.

Your short-term memory sucks, LubedAss.
It wasn't self funded you asshole- I guess you forgot how he always bragged about the polls until of course he's losing- suck ass you faggot
Old 10-26-2016, 03:34 PM   #20
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
How about 7pm?. This is what I look like

Attachment 582272
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 03:50 PM   #21
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

amazing what you can bring out when it is known you are play for pay
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 03:59 PM   #22
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
It wasn't self funded you asshole-
I didn't say it was, you imbecilic sperm burper. I said that's what he claimed. It was one of his talking points during the primaries. Trump never bragged about "raising far more money than any other GOP candidate" - which is what you falsely and stupidly claimed.
Old 10-26-2016, 04:02 PM   #23
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckeight View Post
How about 7pm?. This is what I look like

Attachment 582272

It's on, Lubed. Time for you to get your fat fucking ass out of your chair or STFU.

Old 10-26-2016, 05:14 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Prove it or retract your statement!!!!
Go suck a cock dumbass.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 05:36 PM   #25
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Do you really think Trump cares about...the middle class?
...during the primaries he vowed not to raise the minimum wage.
Quote:
The President is only a figurehead they all answer to someone or some people much more powerful- if you are really under the impression that Trump wouldn't be pulled by some strings you have no clue about politics.
Do I think Trump cares about the middle class? No, I only think he will try to screw us less than Hillary.

During the primaries he vowed not to raise the minimum wage. Excellent! No real wage-earner in the middle class makes minimum wage. If you are worried about this, I doubt you actually earn an income. Increasing the minimum wage results in higher costs for the consumer. (If you pay the burger flipper more, you have to pay more for the burger.) I don't want higher costs. If someone wants to make more than minimum wage, I suggest they get a skill.
(BTW, I earned minimum wage when I was 19-20.)

The president is only a figurehead. Wrong. See Article II of the US Constitution

They all answer to some people much more powerful. Good point. In Hillary's case these include the kings of Saudi Arabia and Morocco. (Although she does donate 15% to real charities othewise the foundation would lose its tax exempt status.) Will Trump answer to higher powers? Yes. But if he is as obvious as Hillary, he will be impeached. Both you and I will be rid of him.

I have never claimed Trump would be immune to corruption. (I find him repulsive and I believe he is one of the worst candidates in history. This also tells you how I feel about Hillary.) She is completely above the law. She can do anything because the FBI and Justice Department refuse to even recognize her illegal activities. (She deleted 30k emails after she received a subpeona. This is obstruction of justice. She will never be charged. This is only one example but feel free to look it up to refute it. I hope you do.)

At the end of the day, Trump can only get away with so much. Neither Republicans or Democrats will work with him. Hillary will try to move us to a single-payer health insurance system like the VA. If you are an actual veteran, you must recognize the poor quality of care and ridiculously high cost (to the tax payer) of VA healthcare. The only good thing about it is prescription drug coverage. Of course that only diverts tax dollars to billion dollar pharmaceutical companies so I don't think it's being done for the benefit of the veteran. (Score yet one more for the ultra wealthy owners of pharmaceutical companies.)

I do not like Trump. I just like Hillary less. Bottom line (and pretty much unrelated to the above discussion), Obama said Americans need to be single issue voters on gun-control.
Ok, I will.

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 06:52 PM   #26
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodman0422 View Post
Do I think Trump cares about the middle class? No, I only think he will try to screw us less than Hillary.

During the primaries he vowed not to raise the minimum wage. Excellent! No real wage-earner in the middle class makes minimum wage. If you are worried about this, I doubt you actually earn an income. Increasing the minimum wage results in higher costs for the consumer. (If you pay the burger flipper more, you have to pay more for the burger.) I don't want higher costs. If someone wants to make more than minimum wage, I suggest they get a skill.
(BTW, I earned minimum wage when I was 19-20.)

The president is only a figurehead. Wrong. See Article II of the US Constitution

They all answer to some people much more powerful. Good point. In Hillary's case these include the kings of Saudi Arabia and Morocco. (Although she does donate 15% to real charities othewise the foundation would lose its tax exempt status.) Will Trump answer to higher powers? Yes. But if he is as obvious as Hillary, he will be impeached. Both you and I will be rid of him.

I have never claimed Trump would be immune to corruption. (I find him repulsive and I believe he is one of the worst candidates in history. This also tells you how I feel about Hillary.) She is completely above the law. She can do anything because the FBI and Justice Department refuse to even recognize her illegal activities. (She deleted 30k emails after she received a subpeona. This is obstruction of justice. She will never be charged. This is only one example but feel free to look it up to refute it. I hope you do.)

At the end of the day, Trump can only get away with so much. Neither Republicans or Democrats will work with him. Hillary will try to move us to a single-payer health insurance system like the VA. If you are an actual veteran, you must recognize the poor quality of care and ridiculously high cost (to the tax payer) of VA healthcare. The only good thing about it is prescription drug coverage. Of course that only diverts tax dollars to billion dollar pharmaceutical companies so I don't think it's being done for the benefit of the veteran. (Score yet one more for the ultra wealthy owners of pharmaceutical companies.)

I do not like Trump. I just like Hillary less. Bottom line (and pretty much unrelated to the above discussion), Obama said Americans need to be single issue voters on gun-control.
Ok, I will.

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Your logic is flawed paying the McDonald's worker more doesn't have to equate to raising the price unless you are talking about how much profit you want to make. Have you even watched the news lately ?
It cost Pfizer 1 dollar to make a pill that retails over 50 dollars a piece - are you telling me in Pfizer were to raise the wages of the workers at the plant that makes the pills that they will be hurt financially ? how much does it cost to make a pair of tennis shoes from Nike?

So with your logic it's a good thing for American companies to ship jobs overseas because cheaper labor and more profit ?
Old 10-26-2016, 07:43 PM   #27
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Your logic is flawed paying the McDonald's worker more doesn't have to equate to raising the price unless you are talking about how much profit you want to make. Have you even watched the news lately ?
It cost Pfizer 1 dollar to make a pill that retails over 50 dollars a piece - are you telling me in Pfizer were to raise the wages of the workers at the plant that makes the pills that they will be hurt financially ? how much does it cost to make a pair of tennis shoes from Nike?

So with your logic it's a good thing for American companies to ship jobs overseas because cheaper labor and more profit ?
My logic is not flawed. McDonald's wants to maximize profits. Lots of companies do. Rising cost of production means rising cost to consumers. The only other way to do it is to cut the salaries of upper management to divert money to the minimum wage employee but don't hold your breath on that one.

I hate to break it to you but the pill from Pfizer that cost $50 costs pennies to make. If someone were to make them raise the minimum wage of the plant the pill is made in, Pfizer would move the plant to another country. (I can't think any of any meds are made in the US.) I dont condone the way those assholes do business. I just realize that they do this to maximize profits. The same goes for Nike. Thats why all that crap is made overseas. On a side note, Hillary has received more donations from big pharmacuetical companies in 2016 than Obama and Romney combined in 2012. They must have a lot of faith in "private Hillary".

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN0Z22F1

Of course I want jobs in America. (Thats part of Trump's platform btw if that's important to you.) But I can't get a hamburger from overseas. I would be willing to pay more for American made goods but most manufacturing jobs were moved overseas long ago. Also, other American won't pay more for American goods. Instead, they buy Chinese made crap from Walmart. (Was that private Hillary or public Hillary sitting on the board there?)

There is a plan to put more money in the pocket of low wage earners. It called cutting taxes. It allows them to keep the money they already made.

I notice you didn't comment on Hillary's abuse of power. To be clear, it isn't her I'm concerned with. It's those who blindly deny that she has done anything wrong that have me concerned.
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 08:06 PM   #28
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Fuck, I said 7pm. Your 2 hours late.
At least you made it.

Attachment 582334
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 08:09 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
It's on, Lubed. Time for you to get your fat fucking ass out of your chair or STFU.

It looks like he's lost weight.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 11:41 PM   #30
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
by the way let me just sum this up- take any political leader of any nation during any time and trust me there was some corruption. Politics is dirty this isn't charity or church and even some churches are corrupt when pastors are driving Rolls Royces and living in multi-millionaire homes there's corruption, but back to my point. The President is only a figurehead they all answer to someone or some people much more powerful- if you are really under the impression that Trump wouldn't be pulled by some strings you have no clue about politics.
Everyone answers to someone I don't care what political party they belong to that's just life- so don't feed me this bullshit that if Trump were to win he would be an outsider and wouldn't answer to anyone because that's pure bullshit.
Everyone knows this or should anyway. Regardless, corruption is unacceptable and doesn't have to be tolerated and when detected the perpetrators regardless of their economic or political status should be dealt with accordingly, and that means impeachment, indictment or even conviction and incarceration. Their should be a jail cell somewhere with a few Bush's and a few Clintons in it and a Obama to boot. This country has drop it's guard and these bastards have full run over it all now.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women