Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161122
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2013, 09:13 AM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Oh yeah;

AND the New York Times now says "They Knew"......................... ..
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:34 AM   #17
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The WSJ agrees with me:
Question: How do you spell SORE LOSER?

Answer: Trendy Trendaway!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:18 AM   #18
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
The WSJ agrees with me:

Strassel: The IRS Scandal Started at the Top

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...googlenews_wsj
A computer processing problem that was not politically motivated. All you have is political threater by the republican party. Did you see the testimony of the former Director? You have NOTHING.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:37 AM   #19
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
This is without a doubt the most corrupt administration I have ever seen.......Chicago gangland at its finest.
How many will fall on their swords before there is one that will not?

It would not be hard to find the root cause by starting at the bottom and charging the individual s that handled the paperwork to see how many will roll over to the next level up and then repeat the process.
Each and every one that participated in this crime needs to be and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
A computer processing analyst with a bad/flawed design, that was not politically motivated. Was there bad customer service? Yes. Did they break the law? No. They simply had too much data to process and could not figure out a way to make it efficient. No crimes, just poor data processing. Maybe they should have hired a consultant like IBM or some other computer company to help them. No Crimes were committed and no one is going to jail. These guys in Cincy, just won't see a promotion for quite a while. Maybe they should get a masters degree in Computer Science.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:09 PM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

That isn't what ANY of the testimony to date says...............

Just the opposite; the testimony is what guilty thugs say:

"I don't recall"

I don't remember"

"That isn't my recollection"

"I wasn't in charge"

But you are convinced it is Hal 9000's fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
A computer processing problem that was not politically motivated. All you have is political threater by the republican party. Did you see the testimony of the former Director? You have NOTHING.
Hello Hal...........

[
Old 05-18-2013, 12:20 PM   #21
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
That isn't what ANY of the testimony to date says...............

Just the opposite; the testimony is what guilty thugs say:

"I don't recall"

I don't remember"

"That isn't my recollection"

"I wasn't in charge"

But you are convinced it is Hal's fault.

Hello Hal...........

You still have NOTHING, but poor data processing that was NOT politically motivated.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I would love for Jay Carney to throw that excuse at the Washington Press Corps !!!!!!!!!!

That would be a gas.......

Old 05-18-2013, 01:53 PM   #23
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
I would love for Jay Carney to throw that excuse at the Washington Press Corps !!!!!!!!!!

That would be a gas.......

The explanation was already provided from the former director before CONGRESS. I am sure the Washing Press Corps was covering the event.
Old 05-18-2013, 02:09 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Never let the FACTS get in the way of a good rant, eh, WhirlyHEAVE?

When an editorial columnist, blogger or guest contributor has something printed in a newspaper, it is HIS/HER opinion, not that of the newspaper.

The WSJ did NOT agree with your bullshit. One of its writers wrote an editorial speculating on what he thought happened. As far as the NYT saying "They Knew..........."

Well it's not possible for your credibility to sink any lower among even conservatives. But frankly, anybody who believes you is stupider than even YOU think they are.

However, please feel free to start a new thread about this. I understand OBAMA'S IRS targeted anybody with Ben or Ghazi in their name...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #25
CJOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
do you know how many person your offspring have slept with?
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:49 AM   #26
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
A computer processing problem? Laughable. So the computer came up with the idea to ask am Iowa pro-life group about 'the content of their prayers'"? You are sticking with that excuse...the computer?

Did I see the testimony of the Director? Yes

Quote:
“Their question, specifically asked from the IRS to the Coalition for Life of Iowa: ‘Please detail the content of the members of your organization’s prayers,’" Schock declared.

“Would that be an inappropriate question to a 501 c3 applicant?” asked Schock. “The content of one’s prayers?”

“It pains me to say I can’t speak to that one either,” Miller replied.

After Schock pressed him further, Miller explained that although he couldn't comment on the specific case, it would "surprise him" if that question was asked. http://washingtonexaminer.com/congre...rticle/2529924
That is the the Directors response? "I can't speak to that" and "It would surprise him"?
Right.....the computer. I see. Or maybe you just see that as a legitimate question for the Federal Government to be asking in the first place?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:23 PM   #27
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
You have got to be kidding? "A computer processing problem that was not politically motivated". Then why did the IRS give the Obama foundation fast, retroactive non profit approval while stalling conservative applications. Look at this chart from the Washington Post which debunks your ridiculous claim.

http://michellemalkin.com/2013/05/18...ma-foundation/
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:14 PM   #28
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
A computer processing analyst with a bad/flawed design, that was not politically motivated. Was there bad customer service? Yes. Did they break the law? No. They simply had too much data to process and could not figure out a way to make it efficient. No crimes, just poor data processing. Maybe they should have hired a consultant like IBM or some other computer company to help them. No Crimes were committed and no one is going to jail. These guys in Cincy, just won't see a promotion for quite a while. Maybe they should get a masters degree in Computer Science.
Yea, UP is Down...fuckers
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women