Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2013, 06:27 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Thought you all were for state having their own laws? Contamination of raw milk comes more from unsanitary handling or processing than from the cow. However it was against state law to sell raw milk what do you think the outcome would be?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:51 AM   #17
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

I hate raw milk because that shit's just nasty

If people want to drink it, go ahead - just don't expect me to contribute to any health problems they may get from improperly storing it, etc.

Also, when some sort of outbreak occurs, I don't want to hear any bitching about how the government should've been regulating it better...
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:58 AM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Texas Legislature came close to approving the commercial sale of Raw Milk; just a few weeks ago..........

...I don't see the problem with approving wider distribution and more consumer choices................

You people act like every consumer is an idiot.................
Texas HB 46 would legalize the sale of raw dairy products by licensed farmers directly to consumers off-the-farm, including at farmers markets and private drop points. It might even spur the return of the neighborhood milk man -- lonely housewives everywhere, rejoice!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:32 AM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Is coming close like you almost stating a fact?
Old 05-16-2013, 03:12 PM   #20
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Thought you all were for state having their own laws? Contamination of raw milk comes more from unsanitary handling or processing than from the cow. However it was against state law to sell raw milk what do you think the outcome would be?
I'm for not having government, at any level, even involved in something like this. A small private sale between two people. If the milk is bad, the buyer won't purchase any more of it. And the seller will clean up whatever act that's wrong in his process.....if he wants to keep selling milk.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:30 PM   #21
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I'm for not having government, at any level, even involved in something like this. A small private sale between two people. If the milk is bad, the buyer won't purchase any more of it. And the seller will clean up whatever act that's wrong in his process.....if he wants to keep selling milk.
The buyer may not purchase any more of it, but if he had to make a trip to the doctor or hospital, who pays? About one third of the country has no health coverage. You and I will end up paying, that's who.

And then COG will complain about the cost of Obamacare.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:31 PM   #22
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
A small private sale between two people. If the "milk" is bad, the buyer won't purchase any more of it. And the seller will clean up whatever act that's wrong in her process.....if she wants to keep selling "milk".
yep... that's the hobby.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:36 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Got your point however without any oversight you will have a lot of sick or dead people.Ever seen a milking operation? There are great ones and some that I wouldn't drink their milk.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #24
CJOHN
BANNED

defiant johnny live near hwy 146 is going to trial.... how the fuck you know...is it cause my lawyer have to get a subpena to get the fxcking video... there lots of Fuck you and why the fuck do i have to get out of my car ....
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:31 PM   #25
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Why not let the people that want to drink raw milk and take the risk if they so freely choose, just label it as such and quit trying to be my fucking parents.

The government is completely okay with letting anyone buy and drink alcohol until they fall over dead or kill others in the process. The argument that they are protecting you from harm from milk while allowing alcohol is purely hypocritical.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:39 PM   #26
CJOHN
BANNED

defiant johnny live near hwy 146 is going to trial.... how the fuck you know...is it cause my lawyer have to get a subpena to get the fxcking video... there lots of Fuck you and why the fuck do i have to get out of my car .... if you smell alcohol why did johnny joe blow a zero
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:21 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
can small private sales between two people fuel the economy ?

I can see it now .. 40 milk brokers with enough product for 1-2 sales stumping products at Walmart in the dairy section ... HEY MF'r your milk was sour, you made my kids sick !!

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:30 PM   #28
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
can small private sales between two people fuel the economy ?

I can see it now .. 40 milk brokers with enough product for 1-2 sales stumping products at Walmart in the dairy section ... HEY MF'r your milk was sour, you made my kids sick !!

The Mexican Cartels make a pretty damn good living at it without government regulation!
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:44 PM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
The Mexican Cartels make a pretty damn good living at it without government regulation!

hell yeah, complete with swimming protein nuggets that go buzzzzz
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:46 PM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Why not let the people that want to drink raw milk and take the risk if they so freely choose, just label it as such and quit trying to be my fucking parents.

The government is completely okay with letting anyone buy and drink alcohol until they fall over dead or kill others in the process. The argument that they are protecting you from harm from milk while allowing alcohol is purely hypocritical.

Buy a cow and STFU..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women