Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-29-2009, 05:14 PM   #16
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

wow, this was very interesting reading....i almost dont know what to say...you all have such different but similar opinions on this subject...
i could say so much, but i feel this really is for the men....i guess it is better that i dont say anything....other than wow....this is deep...and is really
making me think....good job guys i hope the other ladies read this post....
it did give me an ideal on a new thread.......
Old 07-30-2009, 08:18 AM   #17
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60
Default More ladies input

fawn

Glad you posted some thoughts, I was hoping more ladies would chime in as we are postulating based upon our perspective.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:43 AM   #18
travelling_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddyman View Post
I see the almost constant refrain of GFE being about a list of acronyms, a series of physical activities. That is not what the GFE experience is about. That is an experience one walks away from momentarily physically satisfied but almost immediately mentally disappointed. It is an experience after which one truly asks himself if masturbation is not a more efficient means to an end.
I agree with the statement here that GFE is simply not following a checklist of activities. A girl can miss the GFE mark even if she does follow the usual GFE activities (DFK, BBBJ, MSOG, etc) if her attitude and demeanor is not where it needs to be.

Now I think this is the key.....even if we have a grey area what GFE is, the definition of what GFE is NOT is fairly clear to define. Do NOT call yourself GFE if you do not kiss, do not offer BBBJ, do not offer MSOG, do not allow DATY, etc. Since some of the things we are talking about with regard to GFE like the "illusion of passion" might be subject to opinion and might be YMMV it is easier to define a concept like this in terms of concrete items that can be quantified and measured. Does she kiss.....check. Does she give BBBJ.....check. Does she allow MSOG....check. Those are things that she either does or doesn't allow. Once we start getting into things like, "does she make me feel......." it gets harder to quantify that in definite terms.

I like this discusion and my comments are not meant to take away or disagree with anything that has been said. I think that the reason GFE has traditionally been evaluated in terms of activites is because it is simpler to describe it in yes/no terms rather than something subjective based on how you "feel". The list of activities is just a starting point and if you don't meet the qualifying list of activities then you shouldn't even be in the discussion. If a girl offers CBJ only to every client, then she shouldn't have GFE anywhere near any of your ads.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:53 AM   #19
SummerBella

I enjoy what I do - I like benefits it adds to my life - I see myself as more of the Courtesian - i like and look for the connect. For that reason I am low volumn and I'll keep it that way so the concept of GFE is all I understand..........but just for shits and grins.....

NOW I WILL PLAY DEVILS ADVOCATE…….

Some guys talk about GFE with HVP's as if you really believe anything about what you are doing has any resemblance to a real girl friend experience(not that HVP aren't amazing in the sake-sure they can f*** your socks off) - but what is GFE about that?

I am asking you guys when you see true GFE on a HVP do you really believe that means anything more than kissing and bbbj? (I AM NOT DISSING HVP-NOT AT ALL I LOVE MY GIRLS AND I AM NOT SAYING I AM BETTER - I AM NOT AT ALL - JUST A DIFFERENT CONCEPT ON DELIVERY)

How does anyone expect to get a real GFE from someone who is seeing 2 or 3 clients per day. (that doesn't mean the are not good in bed and can’t rock your world) but GFE to me implies more of an experience that supersedes just lips touching or bbbj.....etc... Hell the name itself implies something with emotion.

What is wrong with it just being what it really is – A REALLY GOOD ROLL IN THE SAKE

If you really want something resembling a true connection wouldn't you just seek a provider looking for the same.......or would you if there wasn't a difference in the hourly rates. I could not be high volumn and offer any sort of connection. I wouldn't lie about it either.

For me the problem is the GFE was only started to imply the girl would kiss, touch, feel and give BBBJ's - but that was never meant to imply she would like it for the same reasons you do - to some level it is just business. Then it gets all mucked up because GFE implies passion and emotion too over and above being good at the deed.

Old 07-30-2009, 12:52 PM   #20
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

I think Summer makes some good points. I will admit that I am one of the few hobbyists that actually looks for (seldom receiving) the small emotional connection during that hour. Most are happy NOT getting emotional, not removing that brick in the wall. I honestly believe the reason is two fold. 1) all they want is sex, the GFE acronym session 2) they choose NOT to allow emotion, closeness, intimacy etc into the session.

I truly believe MOST people have no business looking for the TRUE GFE experience since they do not need it, want it, or have the ability to control it. For many hobbyists, to find the best fuck in the world with a heavenly body and personality - then throw emotions, intimacy and passion in on top of that..........there would be a lot of marriages in trouble.

The little brain does not make good decisions sometimes.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:10 PM   #21
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
I think Summer makes some good points. I will admit that I am one of the few hobbyists that actually looks for (seldom receiving) the small emotional connection during that hour. Most are happy NOT getting emotional, not removing that brick in the wall. I honestly believe the reason is two fold. 1) all they want is sex, the GFE acronym session 2) they choose NOT to allow emotion, closeness, intimacy etc into the session.

I truly believe MOST people have no business looking for the TRUE GFE experience since they do not need it, want it, or have the ability to control it. For many hobbyists, to find the best fuck in the world with a heavenly body and personality - then throw emotions, intimacy and passion in on top of that..........there would be a lot of marriages in trouble.

The little brain does not make good decisions sometimes.
Sorry to disagree with you Introuble but in my opinion SummerBella most certainly does not get it what we were writing about nor did she understand what we had posted yesterday since she is thinking that it is what it is and what is wrong with a good roll in the sake(sic). To me, her response is exactly what I expected from a provider who needs some time in learning what we were discussing and what a Courtesan is since she apparently does not understand that a GFE is not just a good roll in the sack or a list of acronyms which we all agreed on yesterday.

Also like I wrote yesterday, 99% of the women in this business who claim to be GFE can’t, or don’t, provide that since they don’t seem to understand what it means. What it does not mean is a list of acronyms or being a mattress actress in my opinion.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:45 PM   #22
YSD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Lonesome---you are correct----SummeerBella does NOT get it---AT ALL. She has profunctory written all over her..I checked her site and her prices are really high---typical of profunctory. UP to that point the thread was awesome. GFE is NOT the acronym list PERIOD. Can you say GPS?
Old 07-30-2009, 04:56 PM   #23
ControlFreak
BANNED

Encounters: 19
Thumbs up I understand what everyone is saying

I understand what everyone is saying, but I am amazed that you guys do not seem to connect with maybe 1 out of 20 providers. I can honestly say I have connected with many providers just the last 15 years in Dallas. Maybe I look at it differently than most, but don’t think so. I very rarely see a provider once. I find that multiple sessions greatly improve the connection. I am not going to say that I connect with every woman I see, but many more than you seem to be referring to. I am always in a very positive mood no matter whether I am seeing a provider or a family member. I treat people with respect as I expect that same respect and seem to get it most of the time. I am I looking for a girl friend hell no, am I looking for a friend with providers yes. I feel very fortunate that I still hear from retired providers from 8 to 10 years ago. Some of the ladies I have met since returning from Vegas to live, I can say there were maybe 10 that I really didn’t totally enjoy after one or two meetings and quit seeing them. I can honestly say that I have good feelings about 15 to 20 and see as often as I can. At my age once a week is about the limit for me which makes it difficult to see them all as often as I would like. Of that 15 to 20 I would consider all as friends. A long time ago I made a very difficult decision not to get romantically involved. I have had two relationships end when the M word came up. Nothing against the ladies, I just enjoy my independence. I have concentrated on seeing younger providers hoping that problem never would arise again. I read where some guys prefer the older providers and feel there is a better connection. I really cannot argue the point but I have not found that necessarily true for me. I am not saying it is not true but not for me normally. I am also not saying that older providers are not good, some are outstanding and I have experienced many that were great. Call me an old fool because I probably am, but I truly love tight hot young women, and I contend that I have had many real passionate times with them. Not talking illusion talking real on both of our parts. I also have to point out I am not a romanticist, more a realest. Do I like to acronyms that are generally associated with GFE not particularly, but that has been the measurement of GFE. Somewhat stated not long ago that a true GFE experience offers a lot of bitching and headaches. The point I am trying to make, the meaning is different to everyone. Now let’s all get in a naked heap and have sex!
Old 07-30-2009, 04:58 PM   #24
Reese Foster
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

gfe Sme-f-e!

I am myself and do what I feel. No script, no faking. I couldn't do this if I couldn't be myself. I think that is the definition of GFE. Who would want a GF that had to go by a script or list of acronyms? If ladies would just be themselves and enjoy each individual as just that...you would have a true GFE. I make a connection with each of my clients and get lost in our time together. I am not special... I am just myself.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:06 PM   #25
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Reading comprehension??

Are we all reading the same post by SummerBella????

It read to me as though she wants low volume and wants the "connect." She was saying that high volume providers may be a fabulous roll in the sack (? I thought it was roll in the hay, but I digress) and provides all those acronyms but it not remotely "GFE" as many of you have defined it. For those providers, "GFE" means the acronyms, not the "connect." But she's saying that about others, not about herself. She is not a high volume provider.

Anyway, that was my reading of her post, and it's drastically different from that by LD and Jericho99. Which means that either: (a) they need to work at reading comprehension, at least before blasting someone; or (b) I need to work at reading comprehension, at least before jumping to someone's defense. *shrug* Not sure which.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:35 PM   #26
ControlFreak
BANNED

Encounters: 19
Default Reese exactly

Exactly what I was trying to say, be yourself treat people the way you want to be treated and be courteous with everyone. Hell this works in real life as well. The connection everyone is looking for does not happen in an hour together in reality.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:14 PM   #27
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
Are we all reading the same post by SummerBella????

It read to me as though she wants low volume and wants the "connect." She was saying that high volume providers may be a fabulous roll in the sack (? I thought it was roll in the hay, but I digress) and provides all those acronyms but it not remotely "GFE" as many of you have defined it. For those providers, "GFE" means the acronyms, not the "connect." But she's saying that about others, not about herself. She is not a high volume provider.

Anyway, that was my reading of her post, and it's drastically different from that by LD and Jericho99. Which means that either: (a) they need to work at reading comprehension, at least before blasting someone; or (b) I need to work at reading comprehension, at least before jumping to someone's defense. *shrug* Not sure which.
My reading comprehension is superior and intact however I do not view yours being in question by any stretch Chev. It is roll in the hay or good in the sack by the way...

Communication is a funny little animal particularly when the visual cues are taken out or the basis for the communication is not common between the sender and receiver...
Old 07-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #28
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese foster View Post
gfe Sme-f-e!

I am myself and do what I feel. No script, no faking. I couldn't do this if I couldn't be myself. I think that is the definition of GFE. Who would want a GF that had to go by a script or list of acronyms? If ladies would just be themselves and enjoy each individual as just that...you would have a true GFE. I make a connection with each of my clients and get lost in our time together. I am not special... I am just myself.

ok i have to agree with you Reese, about just being yourself... i believe that either you have that quality or you dont...this isn't something you should have to work on, this should be something that comes so natural....kinda like i dont ever meet a stranger, i have that kind of personality to where i can connect with anyone....i guess call it a gift...i cant imagine haveing to fake each and every time a clients walks through my door...i guess some people are just more sensual and passionate than other...i dont really understand when you guy say it is an illusion of passion....when you come see me there is no illusion...and the ladies that can do that are the true GFE.....
Old 07-30-2009, 08:10 PM   #29
SummerBella

Let me say Chevalier understood exactly what I meant........thank you Chevalier (he is also right about the phrase being a roll in the hay not sac) sorry about that one.

For the life of me I don't see how it could have been taken differently. I pride myself on the GFE experience and that means going over and above making it mean more than the acronyms.

FURTHER MORE IF YOU READ MY PROFILE YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED THE IMPORTANCE I PUT ON REAL PASSION. I enjoy the connection and in fact I spend hours before my date preparing for the occassion - everything I do that day revolves around my lover. I prepare to submit myself to him for him and endeavor to be the best part of his day. That pleases me and therefore I hope pleases him.

It seems to me that a lot of men believe GFE really should mean more than the acro-fin-nyms even for HVP. I am not saying all hobbyiest feel that way but I know for certain some do.

I honestly don't even see how a HVP would even want to say she gives a GFE that means more than the standard acronyms. Maybe I am wrong - I have been wrong before. I will gladly change my opinion on that when a HVP doesn't laugh at me for saying I enjoy what I do as she roles her eyes and walks away.

Let me make another point perfectly clear........I am not talkin smack about HVP nor am I implying what I do is better.

I am 100% positive I can be a great fuck to many without trying to give a more initimant experience which is what I think most HVP do everyday. Being paid to be a good fucking machine for your viewing pleasure certainly leant to my knowledge base there and is also what made me hunger for more of a real connection. When I feel like being a sexual nymph and just go on a raw f'in spree I'll be sure to put up a special with reduced rates.......see a couple of you a day sending you away with a new apprecation of your f'in acronyms...............

When I said "why can't it just be what it is - a good roll in the sac" I was talking about the experience from a HVP (high volumn provider) I don't think it is fair to judge them on the same standards you would judge a person who only sees one client per day.

Any question please feel free to ask oppossed to assuming what you think I meant................I am not the best writer in the world but i still don't know how the hell anyone miss understood what i wrote..................

If anyone was offended I apologize and I hope this cleared it up.

Old 07-30-2009, 09:52 PM   #30
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

OKAY.... I ADMIT IT...

I fake it. I am a mattress actor. I have learned to quicken my pulse, dilate my pupils, and fake a shit eating grin while pretending to be a nice guy...

I do it just to give my money away!

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women