Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47572
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2010, 10:32 PM   #16
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for explaining Charles. I knew what TCB meant, but I wanted to know what y'all expected.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:39 PM   #17
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
That's it. But you don't really know until it happens whether she's good at it or not. Among the TCB items: easy to contact, responds quickly, good communication, is timely in all respects, no nc/ns, is very clear about her expectations and requires you to be clear about yours. Is a professional at the craft on every level.

Major deal breakers for me: no outcall; no bbbj; and a willingness to be a little kinky from time to time (I'm normally pretty vanilla, but like to stretch the boundaries sometimes).

I won't give a lady a second glance if she doesn't include all the pertinent information in her ads/websites: rate, availability, whether or not she does outcalls, and her preferred method of first contact. I also need to be able to verify her, and prefer this site or P411. TCB is high on my list, but like I said above, you don't know til you experience it how good it really is.
It's very important to TCB ... I have ran across a rash of fella's lately that just say " Hey ..." I'm like ummmm ... any references? How do I get a hold of them? OMG I hate last minute stuff because it's so hard to get them screened quickly! I also prefer some communication prior, pre-screening works great with me because I then can give my # and we can talk, text etc which ever is most convient for the client.

There is a rash of lately it seems where if the ad's are to long ya don't get squat .. but then again like you said if you don't include the most important information a lady isn't going to get much either.

Just teach the newer fella's how do this all right and what the best ad's are and it will all be fine n dandy! lol
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:26 AM   #18
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

CBJ only ladies will never receive my call
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:53 AM   #19
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

A deal breaker for me would be the following ...
.asking about "special's"
.expecting time (lots of time) without donation required
.MSOG within an HR, extend your time if you want this.GFE include's cuddling,passion and besos not just boom boom
.my time my boundaries ,respect and be respected.
.hygiene,clean is never an "option"
Those are my deal breaker's when seeing this <-- provider

Happy New Years!
Safire Sweet
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:02 AM   #20
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by safire_sweet View Post
MSOG within an HR, extend your time if you want this.....
Booooooo. I can't stand a one and done provider personally as that is a tad lazy in my opinion........but if it works for you an your clients, have at it.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:12 AM   #21
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

Having passion is never lazy having an unforgettable experience is never as you call it"Tad".expecting respect for my boundaries means I have respect for my self and who I enjoy time with. Anything less than that is a deal breaker for me.
Happy new years!
Safire Sweet
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:37 AM   #22
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
- MSOG within an HR, extend your time if you want this. . . .
I have to concur w/ gimme_that.... "lazy" is an apt description of this attitude!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:01 AM   #23
itsmejessicalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 45495
My Bio Page
Smile

I think Safire is referring to guys who don't pop until near the very end of the session and then expect to go again, going over her time without paying extra. I have had lots of guys take advantage of me like this when I was new and 60 minutes could easily turn into 90 minutes, and they wouldn't offer any sort of extra tip. I am happy to do MSOG and if a guy can cum 2 or 3 times in an hour, hey, more power to him LOL. But for guys who take a long time to cum, if they want to cum more than once, they should ask for more time. I try my best to be accommodating, but a guy shouldn't expect a second round if he cums and there is only 5 minutes remaining.
itsmejessicalee is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:30 AM   #24
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmejessicalee View Post
I think Safire is referring to guys who don't pop until near the very end of the session and then expect to go again, going over her time without paying extra.
Nope sorry she didn't mean that at all because she said "within an hour." Which equates to her service being one and done.....one shot one kill. To each his own as long as her clients know beforehand. Who knows....they may masterbate probably before seeing her to avoid the one shot drop in service.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:46 AM   #25
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
But for guys who take a long time to cum, if they want to cum more than once, they should ask for more time.
I take about 40 to 45 minutes to cum the first time from sex alone. And even after achieving after some precum...I just change condom and keep trucking. Is that too much "active time" in an hour session to request msog if its within an hour? What's the cutoff for the hour only bookers.

I admit after booking a few hour sessions I decided 2 hours or longer were better for me.....but booking more time didn't always accommodate for how long activity had to occur before I came. She either can accommodate it or she can't.

But I'm thinking typically....hourly session probably go somethng like this......
Chit chat for about 10 to 15 minutes....

Followed by maybe at most 10 minus of head....shorter if he's horny and would just like to get to the best part...so maybe 20 minutes of sex.

So in recognizing that to me.....I see no incentie in booking an hour with a lady over just booking a half hour....because they are basically the same thing.....although the half hour kinda cuts to the chase.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:52 AM   #26
retone
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

any mention of how most of your clients tip you ( usually spoken in the first ten minutes) will make me never return.
retone is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 06:58 AM   #27
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
I recently saw an angency girl who told me I was her 6th client of that day and that she had run out of condoms on the second and that bbfs was ok with her. I promptly got up, got dressed and left and rinsed my mouth with gasoline afterwards. PM me if you want to know who and where.
That is so fucked up.. but kinda funny.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:02 AM   #28
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Deal breakers for me would be everything safire said but MSOG with an hour has never been a problem. Alot can be accomplished in an hour. I just don't like when they PURPOSELY try to stay overtime. That's a deal breaker!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:03 AM   #29
itsmejessicalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 45495
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
I take about 40 to 45 minutes to cum the first time from sex alone. And even after achieving after some precum...I just change condom and keep trucking. Is that too much "active time" in an hour session to request msog if its within an hour? What's the cutoff for the hour only bookers.
That's plenty of time left to go again! I will always try to make the guy pop at least twice unless he tells me that he's too tired to go again. I just meant that if the guy doesn't cum again by the time his hour is up, he shouldn't expect extra time in order to get that second pop.
itsmejessicalee is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:05 AM   #30
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
.asking about "special's"
.expecting time (lots of time) without donation required
.MSOG within an HR, extend your time if you want this.GFE include's cuddling,passion and besos not just boom boom
.my time my boundaries ,respect and be respected.
.hygiene,clean is never an "option"
Those are my deal breaker's when seeing this <-- provider

Happy New Years!
Safire Sweet
Specials: You should post that you don't give them wherever your ads run, and tell the guys if they ask, you'll terminate the conversation.

MSOG in an hour: really, you need to get a life in this business. It's not about "GFE" as you define it, but GFE the way the guy defines it. This is, after all, as most ladies remind us, a business, not a relationship. So, if you're going to be a one-pop provider (Hey!! a new acronym, OPP) post it clearly in your ads and profiles. And watch your business plummet.

It's My Time: No, honey, it's not. The hobbyist pays for the time and it's his. Can you set boundaries? Yes. But you better post them pretty clearly. But for that hour, you better believe you belong to the hobbiest. Again, make your boundaries clear, watch your business plummet. The customer may not always be right, but in this business, he is mostly right.

Quote:
I think Safire is referring to guys who don't pop until near the very end of the session and then expect to go again, going over her time without paying extra. I have had lots of guys take advantage of me like this when I was new and 60 minutes could easily turn into 90 minutes, and they wouldn't offer any sort of extra tip. I am happy to do MSOG and if a guy can cum 2 or 3 times in an hour, hey, more power to him LOL. But for guys who take a long time to cum, if they want to cum more than once, they should ask for more time. I try my best to be accommodating, but a guy shouldn't expect a second round if he cums and there is only 5 minutes remaining.
Clearly, that is not what she said.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women